IGNORED

Proof of GOD, (without attacking Old Earth or evolution)

Enoch2021

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

I am starting to think that Enoch's Kraken is all in his mind as well.  Been hearing about it for a while now, yet still no sightings.

========================================================================

Too funny,

Don't mistake delay and or patience with the lack of Devastating Ferociousness.  :happyhappy:

Again, I challenge you to post your "Kraken" on a science focused website. I assume you could do it in such a way that it wouldn't be patently obvious it is creation science. If it's as devastating as you are insinuating, it should make a big splash there. Let us know where you posted it so we can see how it goes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

==========================================================================

Again, I challenge you to post your "Kraken" on a science focused website.

You're Flinching. 

Most of those sites, GOD could manifest right in front of them and they'd still deny it. 

It's not mine, I didn't come up with it.  I had a suspicion..... and it fell right in my lap.  Funny how that works.

If it's as devastating as you are insinuating

Being serious for a moment.  It's the most devastating item that I ever came across...2nd place is in another Country Code.  It renders the SUN Topic feeble Child's Play.

The Best Part....it's Indisputable.  Which amps up the Colossus Multiple Orders of Magnitude

it should make a big splash there

Well it's not for them.  As I said, GOD has me here for a reason. 

I still have some work to do and tidy the corners.....plus, I'll be off the Grid next week.  So it'll be @ least a few weeks

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  405
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Enoch2021 - With all do respect I can only assume that you were unable to challenge my post regarding your mis-reading of Hebrews 11:1 ...otherwise you seem to be continuing along the same lines?

Enoch2021 - With all do respect I can only assume that you were unable to challenge my post regarding your mis-reading of Hebrews 11:1 ...otherwise you seem to be continuing along the same lines?

First of all Mr. Tolken,

What part of ......"No disrespect intended but I'm done with this" didn't you understand?  Especially when you replied back with.....None Taken.  ??

2nd of all, I provided a BOATLOAD of Counter-Argument to your position that's actually quite sound.

Then this simple logic profile of the subject (Not addressed to you)....

How do you have Faith, without it being Absolutely Blind, without Substance?

You can read a Book stating 3 Toed Gnomes Rule the Universe...and to believe that would be "Blind" Faith, because there's No Evidence or Substance.

How is that different than what you've been talking about?

The Conclusions of which, renders your position....@ somewhere less than ZERO.

Thanks

ps. If you have another subject..... fine we can discuss; HOWEVER, This subject for me (WITH YOU) is Over, Done, Kaput.....just so there's no misunderstandings.  GOOD?

An example of this is that until the day we stand face to face with God there is none, and can be no definitive proof that He actually exist, there will always be an element of faith involved.  I say this is by His design, God wants us to rely on Him, and our faith in Him is part of that.   We are told that it is our faith that saves us, if we have proof of God then there is no longer any faith and we cannot be saved.  That is why on the day of judgement it will be too late for people, by then the chance of faith is gone.  Those Christians that try to prove that God exist are missing the point.  Provide evidence, that is a good thing, but never forget the vital role of faith in the process.   Faith need not be blind, but it does need to fill in where the evidence leaves off.  To say you have proof of God or that you have proven God exist is to belittle His requirement for faith.

===============================================================================

Sounds like a Precarious Position for you......I don't hold your beliefs stated above.

We appear to have 2 different definitions of Definitive Proof; and Moreover, mine in no way Precludes FAITH.

Many People had much more Proof.......probably what you would call Definitive Proof and still faltered...Peter comes to mind.  Which compromises major parts of your scenario above.

Think about this and Go to HIM, HE won't let you down.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  405
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Enoch2021 - What part of ......"No disrespect intended but I'm done with this" didn't you understand?  Especially when you replied back with.....None Taken.  ??

Well, I saw you continue to post and thought that you'd changed your mind. But since you were unable to respond to me except with the above vacuous remarks...I will cease. Obviously Sheniy and LookingForAnswers understand Hebrews 11:1 and "Faith" so perhaps they will be able to correct your misinterpretation.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

An example of this is that until the day we stand face to face with God there is none, and can be no definitive proof that He actually exist, there will always be an element of faith involved.  I say this is by His design, God wants us to rely on Him, and our faith in Him is part of that.   We are told that it is our faith that saves us, if we have proof of God then there is no longer any faith and we cannot be saved.  That is why on the day of judgement it will be too late for people, by then the chance of faith is gone.  Those Christians that try to prove that God exist are missing the point.  Provide evidence, that is a good thing, but never forget the vital role of faith in the process.   Faith need not be blind, but it does need to fill in where the evidence leaves off.  To say you have proof of God or that you have proven God exist is to belittle His requirement for faith.

===============================================================================

Sounds like a Precarious Position for you......I don't hold your beliefs stated above.

We appear to have 2 different definitions of Definitive Proof; and Moreover, mine in no way Precludes FAITH.

Many People had much more Proof.......probably what you would call Definitive Proof and still faltered...Peter comes to mind.  Which compromises major parts of your scenario above.

Think about this and Go to HIM, HE won't let you down.

many people have a watered down version of proof, that does not change the true meaning of the word.  Many people had much more evidence but none could have more proof, there is no such thing.  Proof does not come in degrees, proof either is or it is not.  It seems you confuse evidence for proof, not to worry a great many people do this.

Rom 14:11 tells us this For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.  One day everyone will have their proof God exist, and on that day it will be too late for a choice to be made.   The choice has to be made while faith is still possible, once the opportunity for faith has gone by there will be no more chance to be saved.   I have thought long and hard about this and this is what HE has shown me. I can only pray that you too can come to the truth and no longer rely on your own understanding.

many people have a watered down version of proof, that does not change the true meaning of the word.  Many people had much more evidence but none could have more proof, there is no such thing.  Proof does not come in degrees, proof either is or it is not.  It seems you confuse evidence for proof, not to worry a great many people do this.

Rom 14:11 tells us this For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.  One day everyone will have their proof God exist, and on that day it will be too late for a choice to be made.   The choice has to be made while faith is still possible, once the opportunity for faith has gone by there will be no more chance to be saved.   I have thought long and hard about this and this is what HE has shown me. I can only pray that you too can come to the truth and no longer rely on your own understanding.

============================================================================================

Peter's Faltering Alone (Multiple Times!!) ends your position (and Sheniy's, Tolken's et al) quite abruptly.  If you can't see that, there's really not much more to say.

No amount of equivocating can help.

I suppose I could put quite a list together besides Peter.....but it would be inordinately redundant.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

============================================================================================

Peter's Faltering Alone (Multiple Times!!) ends your position (and Sheniy's, Tolken's et al) quite abruptly.  If you can't see that, there's really not much more to say.

No amount of equivocating can help.

I suppose I could put quite a list together besides Peter.....but it would be inordinately redundant.

except that Peter was given no proof till after the resurrection.  How many times did he falter after that?  The problem is not with Peter, it is with your flawed view of proof.   Why do you seem to have so a low view of faith, why is faith such a bad thing in your eyes?

except that Peter was given no proof till after the resurrection.  How many times did he falter after that?  The problem is not with Peter, it is with your flawed view of proof.   Why do you seem to have so a low view of faith, why is faith such a bad thing in your eyes?

:huh: