• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Blessings Patriot...

Yes Pat,one of my favorite "fish "to eat the dolphin FISH....but you would not want to eat the dolphin porpoise(not on the menu)............two entirely different species.................one is a fish,the other is a mammal

With love,in Christ-Kwik

from what I hear the actual dolphin is considered excellent food in places like japan. I would definetly try it at least once. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Pat...

A friend of mine has had it,,,,,,I believe it was Thailand,sort of rings a bell but I cannot recall ????Anyway,I remember she said it was very dry like shark or swordfish and odd tasting,she said she was glad she tried it but would not have it again........I am not sure I could really chow down on Flipper,I don't think so....I am not very daring when it comes to food..................monkey brains,iguana,gator,rattlesnake ,possum & so forth ,just thinking about it makes me queezy,I won't even eat venison stew or pheasant......

I will stick with Charley the tuna & such....................lol

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I love venison, incidently, grilled swordfish is among my favorite fish dinners. It sounds expensive, even over there-I imagine I would try it if offered, doubt I would eat it regularly though.