• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Thunder

Matt 24:29 - Immediately after the distress of those days (what days?)  Go back to v 21 - for there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now.  When do these days of great distress begin?  v.15 - When you see standing in the holy place.  When do these days fo great distress end. at the Second Coming.  Why is the sun darkened and the moon not giving off its light.  Zech 14:6,7 - On that day, there will be no light, no cold or frost.  It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime - a day known to the Lord.  When evening comes there will be light. v.4 - On that day, his feet will stand on the Mt of Olives, v. 9 On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.  On that day is the beginning of the Mill.  Zech is full of "On that day"

We know right down to the day when your Rapture is,  Yet Scripture says only the Father in Heaven knows.  What gives?

As in the days of Noah before the flood;  These days will not exist during this time of great distress, so no eating, drinking, marrying or giving in marriage will occur at this time, but if one looks at Rev 6:15 - men hid themselves in caves and among the rocks and wanted to die (yet is this a time of eating, drinking and giving in marriage); It will be every person for himself. total chaos.  Yet when the Son of Man comes for His Bride, it will be a time of eating, drinking and marrying for the rest of the world.  It can't happen when you say it will happen.  It has to happen well before the A/D as spoken by the prophet Daniel and the time of great distress.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I just love how you fail to quote me or address anything I said in my post. Instead you evade it, while building your own case using assumptions about what you think I believe. Unbelievable! But if my theory is as predictable as you claim, what day do you think I believe the rapture will occur, just out of curiosity?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Thunder

Matt 24:29 - Immediately after the distress of those days (what days?)  Go back to v 21 - for there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now.  When do these days of great distress begin?  v.15 - When you see standing in the holy place.  When do these days fo great distress end. at the Second Coming.  Why is the sun darkened and the moon not giving off its light.  Zech 14:6,7 - On that day, there will be no light, no cold or frost.  It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime - a day known to the Lord.  When evening comes there will be light. v.4 - On that day, his feet will stand on the Mt of Olives, v. 9 On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.  On that day is the beginning of the Mill.  Zech is full of "On that day"

We know right down to the day when your Rapture is,  Yet Scripture says only the Father in Heaven knows.  What gives?

As in the days of Noah before the flood;  These days will not exist during this time of great distress, so no eating, drinking, marrying or giving in marriage will occur at this time, but if one looks at Rev 6:15 - men hid themselves in caves and among the rocks and wanted to die (yet is this a time of eating, drinking and giving in marriage); It will be every person for himself. total chaos.  Yet when the Son of Man comes for His Bride, it will be a time of eating, drinking and marrying for the rest of the world.  It can't happen when you say it will happen.  It has to happen well before the A/D as spoken by the prophet Daniel and the time of great distress.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I just love how you fail to quote me or address anything I said in my post. Instead you evade it, while building your own case using assumptions about what you think I believe. Unbelievable! But if my theory is as predictable as you claim, what day do you think I believe the rapture will occur, just out of curiosity?

Thunder

I thought I was quite clear.

Let's paraphrase:  Matt 24:15 - When you (Daniels people) see standing in the holy place the A/D, Flee. v.21 - For then there will be great distress. v.29. Immediately after the distress of those days (v.21)  the sun will be darkened and the sign of the Son of Man will appear....

Immediately after the distress of those days (from mid-trib to post-trib).  So your Rapture position must be Post-Trib. or Immediately after the distress of those days.  Which is the end of the 70th week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Thunder

Matt 24:29,30 Immediately after the distress of those days; When the Sun and Moon do not give off their light, they go dark and the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky. What follows? "On that day" , "On that day", "On that day", of Zech. The great distress of those days is Mid-Trib, after the A/D is set up and the final 3 1/2 years which follow it. So my understanding would be; immediately after this great distress which is Post Trib.

In Christ

Montana Marv

LOL What day is that exactly, since you claim my theory could predict the day of the rapture? On that day, on that day, on that day, Zech., what day is that? When is that exactly?  And why jump into Zechariah here?  Does he know which day the sun and moon go dark?

I agree that the great tribulation will start after the abomination, but no one has a clue when the tribulation of those days will be shortened for the sake of the elect, other wise no flesh would be saved.  You can sit up and watch every day and night for that to happen, along with the sun and moon not shedding light, but good luck.  And by the way, you'll have to go to sleep sometimes too, at least most days, so can you predict the hour also?

You guess post-trib, well when is that exactly?  Do you mean when those days are shortened for the sake of the elect, or after Daniel's 70th week? 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Bopeep

Matt 24:29 It is about the Second Coming.  My point was us going into the air - Rapture (Jesus not touching His feet) which is different form Him touching His feet on the Mt of Olives.  Yes Matt 24:29 is about the Second Coming, Yet Matt 24:36 and on is about the Rapture.  We do not mourn when we see the Son of Man coming, We rejoice.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Absolutely  :grin:

Thunder

All the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgments will be dealt out.  It is prophecy.  Jacobs trouble lasts for how long?  3 1/2 years.  When does it start?  When the A/D is set up.  When does it all end, At Armageddon.  If one looks at the first three Trumpet blasts.  The First is 1/3rd of the earth is burned up;  The second, something like a huge mountain, all ablaze.  The third, and a great star, blazing like a torch.  Now go to the 4th Trumpet - 1/3 of the sun, moon and stars were struck, so that a 1/3rd of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.  1/3 less daylight.  Matt 24:22 - If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive; but for the sake of the elect (Israel) those days will be shortened.

For when Israel sees the A/D standing flee,  How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers.  For then there will be great distress, unequaled.  All of mankind living on this planet gets a full blast of these judgments, Israel is protected from them, the rest of mankind is not.  The judgments do not stop.  They all unfold to their full extent.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Thunder

All the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgments will be dealt out.  It is prophecy.  Jacobs trouble lasts for how long?  3 1/2 years.  When does it start?  When the A/D is set up.  When does it all end, At Armageddon.  If one looks at the first three Trumpet blasts.  The First is 1/3rd of the earth is burned up;  The second, something like a huge mountain, all ablaze.  The third, and a great star, blazing like a torch.  Now go to the 4th Trumpet - 1/3 of the sun, moon and stars were struck, so that a 1/3rd of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.  1/3 less daylight.  Matt 24:22 - If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive; but for the sake of the elect (Israel) those days will be shortened.

For when Israel sees the A/D standing flee,  How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers.  For then there will be great distress, unequaled.  All of mankind living on this planet gets a full blast of these judgments, Israel is protected from them, the rest of mankind is not.  The judgments do not stop.  They all unfold to their full extent.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Matthew 24:19 I wonder what this is saying,I wonder what will happen.  :hmmm:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Revelation 20:4-6 tells us who is in the first resurrection.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

So who is this seated on the thrones and given judgement? I imagine the raptured Saints.

"And they lived and reigned with Christ.." - they? The martyred trib saints? I thought raptured Saints would also live and reign 1k years with Christ?

I find it best to be silent when scripture is silent, so will I in this case.  Scripture does not say who is sitting on the thrones.  We do know that we will judge angels, nothing about us judging anything else.

As for who will reign with Christ for the 1000 years, scripture tells who that will be. Throughout my studies, I have not found scripture telling me that anyone else but those mentioned above will live and reign with Christ during the millennium.  If you have found scripture saying so, please provide it. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Daniel 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Verse 24: "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sin, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up the vision and the prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy." 

Notice that seventy weeks were determined upon the Jewish people and upon the Holy City Jerusalem This seventy-week period, reduced to days therefore equals 490 years, as there are 490 days in 70 weeks. At the end of this 490-year period, reconciliation was to be made for iniquity, and a means provided to forgive sins, or to make an end of sins; also to anoint the Most Holy. 

Verse 25:  From the going forth of this commandment until the coming of the Messiah there was to be 69 weeks. After the "three score and two weeks" (one score being 20), the Messiah was to be cut off, but not for Himself. It was for others that he was to be cut off. 

Notice verse 26 carefully, that after He is cut off there is to be a destruction of Jerusalem and a period of desolation. 

Did such a commandment go forth and under what circumstances and when? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Revelation 20:4-6 tells us who is in the first resurrection.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

So who is this seated on the thrones and given judgement? I imagine the raptured Saints.

"And they lived and reigned with Christ.." - they? The martyred trib saints? I thought raptured Saints would also live and reign 1k years with Christ?

I find it best to be silent when scripture is silent, so will I in this case.  Scripture does not say who is sitting on the thrones.  We do know that we will judge angels, nothing about us judging anything else.

As for who will reign with Christ for the 1000 years, scripture tells who that will be. Throughout my studies, I have not found scripture telling me that anyone else but those mentioned above will live and reign with Christ during the millennium.  If you have found scripture saying so, please provide it. 

Matthew 19:28

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thronesjudging the twelve tribes ofIsrael.

The saints will judge the wicked both angels and humans 

Matthew 12:41-42

King James Version (KJV)

41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Thunder

In Christ

Montana Marv

Matthew 24:19 I wonder what this is saying,I wonder what will happen.  :hmmm:

Bopeep

Inadequate diet, extreme stress, hardship.  More pronounced with a women with one in the hopper or one trying to make milk for her infant.  Changing diapers, with what.  Most everything left on the shelf at home.

In Christ

Montana Marv