IGNORED

Eva Braun .....Jewish.....?

Guest HisG

Understood :) interesting isn't it?

Apparently in the FT on my side, it has shown a family line escaped religious persecution in France to relocate to Ireland. It's through that line the Biblical names appear in the tree.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

wouldn't surprise me, he was very hypocritical. I mean he wasn't even part of the "perfect" race of people he preached-he wasn't 6 foot, blond or blue eyed. . .

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy, I'd call it delusion. The man was possessed.

Hitler did possibly have Jewish ancestry on his grandmother's side. Her name was Shicklegruber.

As for Eva Braun then I can believe that too.

You have to remember that Satan wants to destroy the Jews. God has made a promise through the bloodline. The relevant descendants of the Jewish tribes will all be in Israel in time for the second coming. If they are not, prophecy cannot be fulfilled and Satan wins. Satan knows who these people are and if he can get evil men to exterminate as many of these people as possible, he will do so. He doesn't even care if he even uses those of Jewish ancestry to do it. He doesn't have to exterminate every single Jew on the planet but if he kills let's say at least 90% of them he will probably have succeeded.

Since the Jews were scattered from their land nearly 2,000 years ago most of them had eventually settled in Europe, North America or the Middle East, therefore it made sense for Satan to focus on these areas. Several attempts have been made throughout history to get rid of the Jews, but by the time it got to the 1920s or 1930s Satan would have known that the formation of modern Israel was just around the corner. Israel is a big blow to Satan's plans because the Jews now have protection in their own country with their own military to defend them, so Nazi Germany was a final attempt to rid the World of all Jewry and probably Satan's most successful to date.

Hitler already had a plan to deal with the Jews in the Middle East, hence his collaboration the Muslim Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini. Europe was almost wrapped up, so there was only the U.S.A left to deal with.

Hitler had no reason to declare war on the U.S.A. despite his meaningless pact with the Japanese but he did so anyway even though the U.S.A. was impossible to invade, never mind defeat. I think he was deluded by a desperate Satan into doing so. If Hitler had won the war and conquered all of Europe then the British Jews would have been next for the slaughter and if he had somehow managed to defeat the U.S. then a Nazi-occupied America would have seen Jewish genocide too.

The fact that Hitler may have had Jewish blood is irrelevant. His own bloodline was doomed anyway, the moment he made that pact with the Devil.

Of course, Nazi Germany failed and around three years later Israel was reformed.

Now Satan concentrates on Israel.

Yes, people thought he was the anti-Christ at the time.

History shows there have been types of anti - Christs in politics past and present.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

She might not have known she had jewish blood either. I didnt know it until I was in my late 40s or early 50s. 

An interesting point. I believe many unawares have Jewish blood in their veins. The Jews have been around a very long time and have seasoned (if you will) every culture on earth... Aloha Oy! What is this all about? Coincidence?

Now that civilization is at the pinnacle of information and history, we can see things like the Arab / Persian genetics showing up in what were traditionally unique races within the human race (specifically the Mediterranean cultures from Greece to Italy to Spain and Portugal to France) the olive complexion dark hair and eyes (spilling over into the Americas and mingling in with those of Arab / Persian genes that came from the land bridges to the west / far east before the continents were divided. Once you realize what you are looking at you see the genetic signs. In Paul the Apostle's day Mediterranean cultures were lighter complected and appeared more European than Middle Eastern.

I also discovered the heart God has for the Jewish people. Reflected in Moses in Exodus 32:32 and Paul Romans 9:3. Gentile born believers who wag their heads at the Jewish people ought to be very careful.

Romans 11:19-34 (KJV)

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The point of my last post was that God is still pursuing the Jewish people (even if distant relations who are unaware of their Abrahamic heritage) and he always will be till the end when the Jewish people as they face certain annihilation from the armies of the world cry out as the last resort of the last resorts to Jesus to save them (Hosanna = Hosha Nah save now and is also the root of the name Jesus YeHOSHua)... and he will return then to earth and destroy all those who were about to destroy the very few Jews who survive to that point.

Joel 2:31-32 (KJV)
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Ezekiel 36:22 (KJV)
22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Ezekiel 36:32-33 (KJV)
32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

There have actually been extensive DNA tests carried out on Jews who have returned to Israel (the Ashkenazis I think) and they do indeed appear to have ancestry that can be traced back to people of the Levant.

The Ashkenazi Jews high IQ is well documented.

Above average intelligence.

Then they must be genuine Jews. We all know that God's chosen people are blessed with high IQs.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I must be related to them then... :cool2:

I must be related to them then... :cool2:
I always knew you were an Einstein!!