• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

update;  (from Doug Haggman)

Narrative: As indicated in my report dated yesterday, 12 April 2014, I have been in contact with my primary source within the DHS as well as a secondary source outside of the DC area on multiple occasions throughout today. It is important for people to understand that the “breakdown” of the federal exercise is nearly as methodical and time consuming as the run-up to their arrival. The situation is still fluid, and there are federal assets still being debriefed. Based on the information obtained from both sources who are known to this investigator but who are requesting anonymity for obvious reasons, however, the federal initiative to claim the land at the center of controversy in Nevada remains intact. Perhaps the most important information derived from both contacts is that the situation is not over. In the words of the DHS source, “they [the BLM and other support agencies] will be back.”

According to both sources, plans are being made to physically return on or about the date of the “American Spring,” which is scheduled for 16 May 2014. The purpose for choosing that date or approximate time period should be obvious. The most vocal and visible leaders of the patriot movement will be busy organizing and attending the DC event. It is during this period that the BLM and support agencies, by way of their physical presence combined with court actions, is intended.

Additionally, I was advised by a separate intelligence source that it is important for us in the patriot movement to understand that the situation is much more important to the federal government than just the visible components , or the stand-off, at the Bundy ranch alone. Consider the following:

read rest here-http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10598#more-10598

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/harry-reids-last-roundup/

Corruption at its core.  Dirty Harry needs to go and you Nevadans need to stop re-electing him, he's selling your land to China at a fraction of what it's worth and passing the costs on to you.  The BLM was even considering confiscating all that cattle and selling them at auction in a different state.

Remember the movie "Shooter?"  A corrupt politician was forcing people off their land by designating it an environmental conservation zone, so his sponsors could build a pipeline.

This is exactly what Dirty Harry Reid is doing to you. 

Do America a favor and force him into early retirement or better yet, charge him and his son with treason and corruption and if convicted, imprison them for life.

Also, watch the movie Arlington Road, it seems this incident in Nevada was pulled from the script of that movie.  They want the right wing patriots to look like domestic terrorists to the "Low Information American Public."  Expect more provocation by the feds this Spring/Summer.

Guest LadyC

there are a whole lot of nevadans who do not like harry reid... just like there are a whole lot of americans who didn't want to see obama re-elected (or even elected the first time.) sadly, it only takes a very tiny majority of people with a different world-view to elect those who do the most damage.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Bk9P6rXCUAAgi3c.jpg

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now this is scary: "First amendment free zone"?

~~~~`

THE FEDS AND THE 1ST AMENDMENT

BY SFC DRAKE

Another event at the Bundy ranch which became very heated, was the use of “free speech” or “First Amendment” zones to contain protesters at the scene. Agents set up a “First Amendment Area” near the Bundy ranch, outside of which free speech was banned.

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans,” Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval. “The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”

Read more here

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A report from someone who was there:

What I witnessed on Saturday in Nevada was as heroic as it was sad.  The heroism was on the part of the Bundy family and their supporters.  The sad part was on the side of the BLM who felt it necessary to point M16 riffles at the American people for the sake of saving a rare turtle?  Please.

I stood there with my camera and watched the protestors say a prayer.  A feeling came over me.  I sensed the situation was going to turn nasty.  I could see conviction in their eyes; I could hear a nervousness in their voices.  This was real and they were there to fight for more than cattle.  They were fighting against a big government which tends to overreach and underserve.  I did not want anyone to be hurt, myself included.   And so I felt the situation needed someone to diffuse the bomb that was ready to explode.

I decided to break away from the crowd alone.  I walked toward the BLM’s guns knowing that I had the most powerful weapon on the battlefield, a Panasonic camera.  I also knew that I was from New York.  Meaning, I had no emotional tie to anybody at the rally.  I didn’t know any of the cops or BLM members.  And so maybe if I could be a voice of reason things would soften a bit.  And they did.

By no means do I take credit for their being no bloodshed.  I do not take credit for the cattle being released.  The success of the day rests on the shoulder of those people who stood tall and vowed to defend what they believe in.   I’m just happy I was there to film it all.

Unfortunately, there is more to this story because it ain’t about turtles.  It’s about power and money and a hard working family who won’t back down.  There will be more chapters in this book, no doubt.

See the video here