IGNORED

The First Blood Moon 4/15/14 - Passover

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

You stated above "But History does create prophecy" and this is not true. History does not create prophecy. History either confirms the prophecy is of God, being fulfilled, or not, proven to be false by not happening when and how it was stated to happen.

I understand what you're saying OneLight. Whether the 2014-15 blood moons create prophecy is up for debate, but it will definitely fulfill and create a part of history. That's a guarantee.

For example, the history that is made in 2014-15 might fulfill prophecy in 2017. Nobody knows though.

That is a guarantee hu? I sure don't know what the future holds.

Yes, it's a guarantee that these blood moons will create a part of history (either for the christian church, Israel, America or something else), but we have to wait and find out what it is. Correct, nobody knows what the future holds.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

You stated above "But History does create prophecy" and this is not true. History does not create prophecy. History either confirms the prophecy is of God, being fulfilled, or not, proven to be false by not happening when and how it was stated to happen.

I understand what you're saying OneLight. Whether the 2014-15 blood moons create prophecy is up for debate, but it will definitely fulfill and create a part of history. That's a guarantee.

For example, the history that is made in 2014-15 might fulfill prophecy in 2017. Nobody knows though.

Prophecy is created about a future event, the event does not create prophecy, but may fulfill it.  How you are wording these posts are incorrect, which is what I am addressing.  If the 4 blood moons had be prophesied about, then we shall see if the prophecy is true or not.

Can you state the specific prophecy about these 4 blood moons?

Guest DRS81

Prophecy is created about a future event, the event does not create prophecy, but may fulfill it.  How you are wording these posts are incorrect, which is what I am addressing.  If the 4 blood moons had be prophesied about, then we shall see if the prophecy is true or not.

We're just using different words to explain the same thing. Create/fulfill. Sorry for the confusion.

I never said the four blood moons were prophesied.

What I'm saying is that they are all a part of history (Israel Jewish history) that is leading up to a prophecy in the future whether it be 2015, 2017 or 2055. - DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

We're just using different words to explain the same thing. Create/fulfill. Sorry for the confusion.

I never said the four blood moons were prophesied.

What I'm saying is that they are all a part of history (Israel Jewish history) that is leading up to a prophecy in the future whether it be 2015, 2017 or 2055. - DRS81

We are not saying the same thing. You are backwards in your understanding.

When events occur that were written in God's Word hundreds and sometimes thousands of years ago, they then become fulfilled prophecies. Then afterwards we may then look back into the past (history) and realize that those events happened exactly as God's Word said they would. History does not create these prophecies, instead it confirms them, which proves God Word is true. There is no other book like it, for it is 100% accurate. History books never predict future events, for they must wait until events happen and then record them.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Guest DRS81

When events occur that were written in God's Word hundreds and sometimes thousands of years ago, they then become fulfilled prophecies. After the fact, we may then look back into the past (history) and realize that those events happened exactly as God's Word said they would. History does not create these prophecies, instead it confirms them, which proves God Word is true. There is no other book like it, for it is 100% accurate.

I agree with this. Fair enough. I will not use the word create, I will use the word confirm.

History books never predict future events, for they must wait until events happen.

I agree, history books never predict future events, but they do wake you up to the possibility of future events.

But we're not just talking about an ordinary history book that kids study in 8th grade. No, we're discussing the Bible.

Jesus said to watch, for there will be signs in the heavens........all I'm saying, all I've ever been saying is be watchful. - DRS81

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

These are the scriptures -

Joe 2:31 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev 6:12 KJV - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Hi Hindsfeet

I would also add this one:

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

You were right in the older thread when you said that a solar and lunar eclipse could only occur with a minimum separation of fourteen days. 

You are also right in saying:

"The point is not about the Tetrads, the point is that they fall on the High Holy Days. I really dont understand how anyone can Not recognize that we are living in the last days, at least practicing Christians."

I might add that these six feast day eclipses are different from any that have occurred since 1437 BC when the jubilee calendar started. There is some detail that continues to be overlooked. There is also three lunar triples before and after the tetrads. Each of the lunar triples have solar events associated with them. The tetrads we have just entered into connect with another solar and lunar eclipse that is a little further out in the future. What connects the two sets of solar and lunar eclipses is a peculiar number of days. Two sets of solar and lunar eclipses are marking out a span of days with a number that is too precise to be coincidental. 

In the old blood moon thread when I said "Get Holy Fast" I was being sincere. I did not suggest it for the purpose of salvation. If we are living in "the last days" prior to the start of The Great Tribulation when God intervenes in the days of man, then we are likely in the decision zone for this:

"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth."

And this:

"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land,

who do his just commands;

seek righteousness; seek humility;

perhaps you may be hidden

on the day of the anger of the Lord."

And this:

"For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the Lord calls."

And this:

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

And this:

Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

I'm sure we all keep a tidy house. But if we get a call that the relatives are 20 minutes away from a surprise visit, don't we scramble around to tidy it up even more? How much more Holy would we get if we knew that The Author of Life was right at the door.

The three prophetic time periods mentioned in Daniel 12 are the keys to understanding the feast day eclipses we have just entered into. 

When "The Hour of Trial" starts, it will likely be too late to keep His Word about "patient endurance".

Patient endurance?

"Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."

Remember The Sabbath to Keep it Holy

Dave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

These are the scriptures -

Joe 2:31 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:20 KJV - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev 6:12 KJV - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Hi Hindsfeet

I would also add this one:

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

You were right in the older thread when you said that a solar and lunar eclipse could only occur with a minimum separation of fourteen days. 

You are also right in saying:

"The point is not about the Tetrads, the point is that they fall on the High Holy Days. I really dont understand how anyone can Not recognize that we are living in the last days, at least practicing Christians."

I might add that these six feast day eclipses are different from any that have occurred since 1437 BC when the jubilee calendar started. There is some detail that continues to be overlooked. There is also three lunar triples before and after the tetrads. Each of the lunar triples have solar events associated with them. The tetrads we have just entered into connect with another solar and lunar eclipse that is a little further out in the future. What connects the two sets of solar and lunar eclipses is a peculiar number of days. Two sets of solar and lunar eclipses are marking out a span of days with a number that is too precise to be coincidental. 

In the old blood moon thread when I said "Get Holy Fast" I was being sincere. I did not suggest it for the purpose of salvation. If we are living in "the last days" prior to the start of The Great Tribulation when God intervenes in the days of man, then we are likely in the decision zone for this:

"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth."

And this:

"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land,

who do his just commands;

seek righteousness; seek humility;

perhaps you may be hidden

on the day of the anger of the Lord."

And this:

"For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the Lord calls."

And this:

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

And this:

Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

I'm sure we all keep a tidy house. But if we get a call that the relatives are 20 minutes away from a surprise visit, don't we scramble around to tidy it up even more? How much more Holy would we get if we knew that The Author of Life was right at the door.

The three prophetic time periods mentioned in Daniel 12 are the keys to understanding the feast day eclipses we have just entered into. 

When "The Hour of Trial" starts, it will likely be too late to keep His Word about "patient endurance".

Patient endurance?

"Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus."

Remember The Sabbath to Keep it Holy

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I intentionally left out Matt 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light," due to this not necessarily being a Total Solar Eclipse. The sun being darkened, may be a Partial Solar and 'the moon will not give her light' is a given, on any solar eclipse - the new moon *is* the eclipse, its different from a Blood moon. Unless of course the Lord does some astro gymnastics - which I dont think He needs to do, He knew what He was doing from the beginning of time.

The only Total Solar along with a Blood Moon with minimal 14 day interval - happens within the Tetrad - March 2015, the next potential set of that occurence isnt until 2022, which I believe is outside the Fig tree generation, and not on Holy days.

I one thousand percent agree with your advice 'Get Holy Fast'.

Edited by Hindsfeet