PetriFB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Then there's that other point, about those who lose their life, but preserve their soul unto Christ but how? By refusing the Antichrist when he comes. With those who are killed for their Witness that are delivered up to the Antichrist during the tribulation, how could that ever be about a Pre-tribulational rapture? They would miss the opportunity to lose their flesh life for Christ if they were raptured prior to the great tribulation, once again showing our Lord Jesus was NOT... speaking of a pre-trib rapture there at all for His in Luke 17.

i do not know of a pre tribulation rapture all i know is the great tribulation then after judgment day

I know brethren who do not hold to the pre-trib rapture theory either, but still get confused with pre-tribbers on the meaning of those Luke 17 verses.

The pre-trib rapture school misuses that Luke 17 Scripture to the hilt upon its members, never explaining the actual meaning of that last Luke 17:37 verse which is 'key' to what our Lord Jesus was talking about. This is a good example how men's doctrines get pushed upon unsuspecting brethren that won't open up our Lord's Word for their self in disciplined Bible study. They instead swallow a lie from men's doctrines marketed to them like a major multi-million dollar advertising campaign. From the ones who think that stuff up all the way to their advertising materials, media and instructional guides to pastors and Churches, it's just like modern-day commercial advertising schemes.

i do not know of a pre tribulation rapture all i know is the great tribulation then after judgment day.

Hi The Messenger,

I'm hoping you can answer these questions.

(1)  Do you believe that on the 7th trumpet when Christ returns, that Satan will be bound for a thousand years?

and if Satan is bound for a thousand years so that he cannot decieve the nations anymore, and Christ rules with his saints;

(2)  then who are these nations?  Are there nations still existing after the coming?

(3)  will Christ's kingdom be in heaven, or on this earth for those 1000 years?

Hope you will listen enough to at least go check me out for yourself in God's Word.

(1) Compare the events immediately after the 7th trumpet with the events starting in Rev.20. Can do the same thing with the events immediately after the 7th vial also.

(2) Compare Zechariah 14:16-19 with those "nations" of Rev.20 that exist during Christ's "thousand years" reign.

(3) See Revelation 22:14-15, and compare with the "camp of the saints" of Rev.20, and with the Ezekiel 44 chapter, especially about the "Zadok" (which is Hebrew for 'the Righteous'). And remember Jesus promised His servants they would be where He is when He comes to gather His Church. See Zechariah 14:1-4 where Jesus returns to, and compare with where He ascended to Heaven from in Acts 1).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hope you will listen enough to at least go check me out for yourself in God's Word.

Hi Salty

I would love to hear your view concerning my question, thankyou.

(1) Compare the events immediately after the 7th trumpet with the events starting in Rev.20. Can do the same thing with the events immediately after the 7th vial also.

Ok, we have Satan bound for a thousand years, so he should not deceive the nations no more ...till the thousand years should be fulfilled,

We see the saints who were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, which had not worshiped the beast, neither received his mark,

and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years,

And when the thousand years are  expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison (So if Satan cannot deceive the nations there must be nations still existing)

To sum it up so far.  Chapter 20 happens after Armageddon has already taken place, the false prophet and the beast are thrown into the lake of fire,

Satan bound, and when he gets let out, he gathers the nations which are in the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to another battle, but this time it's different, they attack this holy camp, which must be on earth, not heaven, and if there's a holy camp, there must be nations existing outside that area.

(2) Compare Zechariah 14:16-19 with those "nations" of Rev.20 that exist during Christ's "thousand years" reign.

Zechariah 14:16   And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Zechariah 14:18   And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:19   This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

So there are survivors of Armageddon, and these nations have to come in yearly to worship the King.

(3) See Revelation 22:14-15, and compare with the "camp of the saints" of Rev.20, and with the Ezekiel 44 chapter, especially about the "Zadok" (which is Hebrew for 'the Righteous'). And remember Jesus promised His servants they would be where He is when He comes to gather His Church. See Zechariah 14:1-4 where Jesus returns to, and compare with where He ascended to Heaven from in Acts 1).

Revelation 22:14   Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:15   For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Ezekiel 44:15   But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Salty, 

I see what you are pointing out, that the kingdom will be on earth.

But I see this Ezekiel chapter is referring to the past, during the days of the 2nd temple, for the priesthood changed to the line of Judah with Christ, and since Christ was the ultimate sacrifice, there is no more need for them to make animal sacrifices, apart from that, from the scriptures you gave me, I sense that you are trying to tell me that Israel will be in that kingdom area during the millennium?  Am I right?, and that is who Christ and the saints are ruling over? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

i do not know of a pre tribulation rapture all i know is the great tribulation then after judgment day.

Hi The Messenger,

I'm hoping you can answer these questions.

(1)  Do you believe that on the 7th trumpet when Christ returns, that Satan will be bound for a thousand years?

and if Satan is bound for a thousand years so that he cannot decieve the nations anymore, and Christ rules with his saints;

(2)  then who are these nations?  Are there nations still existing after the coming?

(3)  will Christ's kingdom be in heaven, or on this earth for those 1000 years?

Hello sister and yes i can

satan will be bound for a thousand years at the appointed time

2. The nations that will be in the kingdom i believe is the remnant that the lord will leave

and its funny because the anti-christ will have no power over the children of ammon,edom and moad...these very well may be the remnant

3. Them that where killed will reign with christ where christ is, those that remain will serve god on the earth.

Then after the 1000 years be fulfilled, the brethen that remain on the earth will be caught up to meet the lord in the sky and will be changed in a moment as it was spoken by the apostles

Im sorry brethen and sisters, beloved and friends. i been away for moment. I PROMISE TILL DEATH I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. For paul put his life in peril for the sake of the gospel for the lord and the lord gave him power to do that for Me. and david served as king for the sake of our fathers. As they did so will i. all the lord told me i will tell you. Im not perfect and i sin as do others but i will never leave you forever

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hello sister and yes i can

satan will be bound for a thousand years at the appointed time

2. The nations that will be in the kingdom i believe is the remnant that the lord will leave

and its funny because the anti-christ will have no power over the children of ammon,edom and moad...these very well may be the remnant

Hello and thankyou The messenger

The remnant would be those left AFTER Armageddon. 

Amon, edom and moab is Jordan.  Lets look into Daniel

Daniel 11:40   And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Daniel 11:43   But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Can you see here that He is in the glorious land (Israel), he is coming down Israel heading south west conquering even down to Egypt.  The Libyans and Ethiopans shall be at his steps, he's still heading south west, they are next,

Daniel 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

He hears news that troubles him, so he turns back

Daniel 11:29   At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Edom, Moab and Ammon only escape, because he's not doing that route yet, he returns to Israel because news of trouble. They are spared because he is now distracted. This would be because of the armies flowing into Israel. 

No one escapes the power of this man, because Rev makes it clear.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He has power over all nations.  No one escapes.

Can you please consider this ?

blessings brother.

Salty, 

I see what you are pointing out, that the kingdom will be on earth.

But I see this Ezekiel chapter is referring to the past, during the days of the 2nd temple, for the priesthood changed to the line of Judah with Christ, and since Christ was the ultimate sacrifice, there is no more need for them to make animal sacrifices, apart from that, from the scriptures you gave me, I sense that you are trying to tell me that Israel will be in that kingdom area during the millennium?  Am I right?, and that is who Christ and the saints are ruling over? 

I know, the idea of animal sacrifices in those latter Ezekiel chapters that are Millennium timing throws many off track.

We know per NT Scripture that our Lord Jesus became the Perfect Sacrifice for one and all time, and no longer need for sacrifices.

Trying to remember where, but I recall Apostle Paul using the idea of our love to Christ as our spiritual sacrifice, and that's what we will replace those Ezek. sacrifices with.

Now the following about that in Ezekiel is my opinion.

Because those Ezek.40-48 chapters are Millennial timing and thereafter, but written in the OT prophets before our Lord Jesus came to die on the cross, I believe that's why it's referring to those animal sacrifices. Orthodox Jews reading that back in history certainly would think something wrong with no sacrifices associated with that temple and its worship with the Levitical priesthood.

In a way, I believe our Heavenly Father did that so as to hide those prophecies for Christ's future reign from those who choose to not listen to Him in all of His Word. Many fall into the trap of thinking those Ezekiel chapters must be past history simply because animal sacrifices are mentioned, so they write it off as all past history, which is a mistake.

This is not opinion:

Per Ezek.43:7-11, God told Ezekiel to show the pattern of His House there to the house of Israel, and let them measure the pattern. For those who do that they will discover that House has never appeared upon the earth before, because it has a different dimension layout that any of history, and it's to include God's River of the waters of life flowing out of it per the Ezek.47 chapter with the tree of life manifested there. A disciplined Bible study of those 40-48 chapters reveals this.

Salty, 

apart from that, from the scriptures you gave me, I sense that you are trying to tell me that Israel will be in that kingdom area during the millennium?  Am I right?, and that is who Christ and the saints are ruling over? 

Per the Ezek.44 chapter, it shows the Levites who fell away with Israel will be assigned the menial duties of keeping the House, and will bear their shame, and will not be allowed to approach Christ's direct Presence then. Only the Zadok (the Just or Righteous) will be allowed to approach Christ in that time and serve Him. It reads like a probation period for the deceived of Israel.

So if deceived Levites are going to be there at God's House like that shows, that means they indeed are in that holy city then. But there will still be a separation between Christ and His elect and them. The chosen of the seed of Israel will be gathered by Christ at His second coming too, just as we His Church will. But like I said, there will be a separation between deceived Israel and Christ. And then there will be a separation between Israel and those nations outside the holy city of Rev.20.