PetriFB

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

i do not know of a pre tribulation rapture all i know is the great tribulation then after judgment day.

Hello sister and yes i can

satan will be bound for a thousand years at the appointed time

2. The nations that will be in the kingdom i believe is the remnant that the lord will leave

and its funny because the anti-christ will have no power over the children of ammon,edom and moad...these very well may be the remnant

Hello and thankyou The messenger

The remnant would be those left AFTER Armageddon. 

Amon, edom and moab is Jordan.  Lets look into Daniel

Daniel 11:40   And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Daniel 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Daniel 11:43   But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Can you see here that He is in the glorious land (Israel), he is coming down Israel heading south west conquering even down to Egypt.  The Libyans and Ethiopans shall be at his steps, he's still heading south west, they are next,

Daniel 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

He hears news that troubles him, so he turns back

Daniel 11:29   At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Daniel 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Edom, Moab and Ammon only escape, because he's not doing that route yet, he returns to Israel because news of trouble. They are spared because he is now distracted. This would be because of the armies flowing into Israel. 

No one escapes the power of this man, because Rev makes it clear.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

He has power over all nations.  No one escapes.

Can you please consider this ?

blessings brother.

Yes sister you are correct the only ones that escape his hand is ammon edom and moab which is currently found in jordan today. when he hears the news he will want to quickly destroy many.

but whats funny is isis is now in lebanon. i wonder if they will go into lebanon skip jordan and enter into israel? im telling u i believe that man is him

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you for your reply Salty.

If you are trying to tell me that Israel will be in the kingdom area during the millennium, I could give some more straight forward scriptures.

Jeremiah 31:1   At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 31:2   Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
Jeremiah 31:3   The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Jeremiah 31:4   Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
Jeremiah 31:5   Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.
Jeremiah 31:6   For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.
Jeremiah 31:7   For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

Jeremiah 31:8   Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
Jeremiah 31:9   They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Jeremiah 31:10   Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

I do believe this will all take place after the coming, and not before.

Jeremiah 30:18   Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

Jerusalem will be rebuilt after Armageddon.  What a merciful God we have.

Yes sister you are correct the only ones that escape his hand is ammon edom and moab which is currently found in jordan today. when he hears the news he will want to quickly destroy many.

but whats funny is isis is now in lebanon. i wonder if they will go into lebanon skip jordan and enter into israel? im telling u i believe that man is him

Hi Messenger

What man?

Themessenger.

So when is this thousand year reign?

Is it now nearly past,because of the coming?

The thousand year reign is after the first resurrection. 

After the abomination of the time of the abomination of desolator that was given power to defile the sanctuary and kill the saints.

then the earth will quake once all who was appointed to be martyred is fulfilled.

Then Judgment day will start for the rest of the world.

after judgment day finished satan will be bound for a thousand years.

during that time is when the saints that where killed will reign with christ for a thousand years.

Then the saints that remain on earth for there is remnant that will remain here

after the 1000 years be finished satan will be loosed and he will decieve the 4 quaters of the earth

the lord will gather them to that great battle armegodon 

then the saints that remain will be caught up in the sky in a moment in the blink of an eye as it is written in 1. thess chap 4

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Them that be killed for jesus and the gospel sake sleep in jesus.

seeing all who is killed by anti-christ these are them that sleep plus the saints that died in the lord before us.

Them that anti-christ will have no power over(The remnant) after the thousand year is fulfilled

they are them which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds

(i dont know if they will live to a thousand years old or if life (age wise would be the same) the lord did not tell me that much but here is what i know. if any man sleeps in the lord he is not dead and will live forever.

Hi Messenger

What man?

The leader of the Islamic state i believe that man is the abomination of the desolator(anti-christ)

Hi Messenger

I'm confused because the False prophet is called the king of the North.  To get an idea go to Daniel 11:6 & 15 (history, but we get the idea who God is calling the King of the North.  Back then it was Rome.  Read on, if you know history you will understand it, that the king of the South is Egypt (back then)  once this is established;

this is the part that concerns me.

Daniel 11:27   And both these kings hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

Daniel 11:28   Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

Daniel 11:29   At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter (this is still speaking of the King of the North) It skips to future here. Read down and you can see that it is speaking of the False prophet who is this king of the North in the latter times. (North of Israel) Europe area, and he fights against the king of the south (this would be egypt and Saudia Arabia area, muslem nations, going down to africa)  In Rev it speaks of the kings of the east (Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan) coming in to Israel to war.  These are all Muslem nations.  They are not running the show, they are protesting.

So my point is, it seems the king of the South, and the Kings of the East are against the King of the North, who is occupying Israel.  The King of the North was Rome (Europe) as stated earlier in Daniel, but in the latter times, he is still the King of the North, and the muslem nations are against him, so the false prophet cannot be of Islam, but must be from the North, Europe.

Please check this out. 

Hi Messenger

I'm confused because the False prophet is called the king of the North.  To get an idea go to Daniel 11:6 & 15 (history, but we get the idea who God is calling the King of the North.  Back then it was Rome.  Read on, if you know history you will understand it, that the king of the South is Egypt (back then)  once this is established;

this is the part that concerns me.

Daniel 11:27   And both these kings hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

Daniel 11:28   Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

Daniel 11:29   At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter (this is still speaking of the King of the North) It skips to future here. Read down and you can see that it is speaking of the False prophet who is this king of the North in the latter times. (North of Israel) Europe area, and he fights against the king of the south (this would be egypt and Saudia Arabia area, muslem nations, going down to africa)  In Rev it speaks of the kings of the east (Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan) coming in to Israel to war.  These are all Muslem nations.  They are not running the show, they are protesting.

So my point is, it seems the king of the South, and the Kings of the East are against the King of the North, who is occupying Israel.  The King of the North was Rome (Europe) as stated earlier in Daniel, but in the latter times, he is still the King of the North, and the muslem nations are against him, so the false prophet cannot be of Islam, but must be from the North, Europe.

Please check this out. 

Daniel 11 is written in a way where it is a riddle. In fact one of the biggest parables god ever written in the book.

but i believe that the kings referred to in daniel 11 is a time line of kings.

now when it say the king of the north shall cease mount and take most of the fence cities. I believe this king is anti-christ. he who comes against him shall do according to his own will but none shall standbefore him( i believe this is iraqi prime minister)

then after god doesnt refer to any king except them that will be in iraqi prime ministers place. The same king(anti-christ) will come in power as it is according to the words of daniel 11

There are many kings of the north and the south for there are many northern places and southern places. i believe god is talking about a timeline from the greco persian war till the end of the world.

so tho the bible calls them king of the north and south in the beginning of the chapter does not nessecarily mean that he is talking about the same king or nation where that king has power.

But for anti-christ. when the chapter say The king of the north shall cease mount and take most of the fence cities. I believe that this king of the north is him but with out a kingdom.(funny how the islamic state ceased mount and took most of the fence cities in iraq-syria and now waring in lebanon)

after the fall of the iraqi prime minister and the raiser of taxes fall(if it did not already fall it can be the jizya tax) then i believe the leader of this radical group will officially be in power. (anti-christ) 

for its written with the arms of a overflowing flood shall be swept from before him. before him was not great armies swept away? some iraqi armies fled when faced against his group a group which started with like 200-300 in iraq now making more than 3 million a day from oil seizing cities, spoiling resources and stealing great deals of money

Guest Jesse

Hi bro/sis.

Not to be confused we should stay with the IRON of the image in Dan.2.

The IRON IS Rome.(the two legs).

Then THE FEET  still the iron but mixed; then THE TEN TOES, still the IRON but mixed.(last kingdom).

the king of the NORTH is the IRON. Today,it is the british empire,this includes america,canada,australia.and the rest 

of the commonwealth.

The muslems as one kingdom is not mentioned. They are at war with each other.

The f.prophet will be of jewish blood. Read Nahum 1.

I always love the prophesies.

(i dont know if they will live to a thousand years old or if life (age wise would be the same) the lord did not tell me that much but here is what i know. if any man sleeps in the lord he is not dead and will live forever.

Hi Messenger

Thank you for telling what you believe in regards to the 1000 years. 

Here is my take, without scriptures, but from the scriptures and in my own words.

Everything leads up to the battle of Armageddon which is the war against the lamb.  A physical war with their guns pointing up to the sky.  I believe they won't know it's Christ, because the false prophet will deceive them. (Alien attack!)

Christ destroys all those armies there in that one place.  Christ will rain down hail all over the earth, and send a great earthquake which will absolutely destroy every single building.  I believe many of the "very wicked" will die during his wrath, if they haven't already died during the plagues.

In one day, Babylon is destroyed.  Her system, her buildings, her cars, her goods, everything material., ....but not all flesh.

The saints will be resurrected at the coming.  Satan will be put in prison for a thousand years.  This period is the  "rest".  A rest from Satan and his lies and oppression.

There will be survivors of all nations, and their leaders will have their dominions taken away, for Christ will be Lord of Lords, and King of Kings.  These gentiles will not dwell in the cities where there only remains rubble now, in fact the cities will be forbiden, and now a habitation for devils and wildlife.  Out of bounds.  The gentiles will rebuild outside the cities, and will build houses with their bare hands, and grow their own food.  It will go back to basics.  God will provide fresh water and land ect, for the landscape will be changed after that great earthquake.

Christ will set up his kingdom on earth in Jerusalem, and will rule with his saints.  This will be his headquarters.

This place was promised to Abraham and the Jews,  this is the place where the lion will eat straw, and a children shall play safely, and a man will live to be a hundred years old.

but not all Jews will be accepted, only those elected by choice, and this includes the remnants of Israel that survived, and those in the grave who did not get a chance to know Christ or experience the new covenant. 

Israel will be a chosen nation again, a model nation to all the other nations.  They will be taught truth this time, and in turn will teach the other nations.  God will turn his mercy on them again and calls this his rest.

It started with Israel, and it will end with Israel.  God promised them a land flowing with milk and honey, but he was talking "future".

The Jews will multiply for a thousand years and "dwell" in the kingdom.  They have not inherited it yet, for it is given to the saints, however they will live in protection and peace, and through their mercy and conversion, knowledge will cover the earth.

After the 1000 years, Satan will be let loose, and will notice a kingdom area, bountiful and at peace.  He will do it again, and will pick his man, Gog to gather those nations outside, to attack and take a spoil of this beautiful place.

Satan must be blocked spiritually, and does not realise that after a thousand years, these people living in the kingdom area are full of the holy spirit, for they have been feeding off the lamb in green pastures (full of spiritual food there, truth)

Gog only surrounds the camp, does not touch it, and then fire comes down out of heaven from God and kills him and his men instantly.

Seven years will pass, and they will burn all the weapons, and bury the dead from Gog's army. (the weapons must be made out of wood)

Now it's judgement day.  (White throne judgement)

All the dead will be judged according to their deeds, the goats to the left and the sheep to the right.

The Israelites who have dwelt and multiplied in the kingdom will be changed to spirit now.

The earth will be melted,

and a new heaven and earth will be made.

All in Christ are presented to God.  Christ's job is finished.  He has cleaned up all that Satan and man has polluted.

Satan, and evil gone forever.

Should be very exciting, to watch all these prophesies be fulfilled before our very eyes.

If you have any quesions I can provide scripture for everyting I have explained (except the aliens)

Guest Jesse

You guys seems to be loaded.

This is unusual amongst christians of today.

For there is no interest in prophecy; because they think they wont be here by then.

I love the prophesies also.

As far as I understand, is that the dome of the rock is the key to start a 3rd ww.

Israel needs that dome to disapear for a long time now.Its israel's dream.

But no can do;  So need someone else to do the job.

But israel also will be duped; because that some one will have it for himself.

That someone is the king of the north; which will be the false prophet that calls himself god.

I can see the falling away have already started; many religions mixed into one salad bowl.

Next thing is 2thess 2. It says: there must be a falling away first, and then the son of perdition will be revealed.

The one with lying wonders. ( wonders using technology).

Guys; if you have five fingers on your one hand to count;you have a few still left.

jesse.