• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

How well do you use money?

How often do you use money to make 'eternal' purchases?

http://ontoxenos.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/money-money-money/

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

How well do you use money?

How often do you use money to make 'eternal' purchases?

http://ontoxenos.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/money-money-money/

Money comes from the dirt and will return to the dirt the same as us, nothing special there. Nothing is bought eternaly but obidence to God's Word provides us with a sure investment, His promise!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God owns Hubby, me, and everything we have. It is a priviledge to support His works on earth and to share our wealth with those in need. I especially feel the need for the bread of life, bibles, in nations where they are very scarse such as India. Good study bibles are needed by pastors and new testaments are needed for new believers. In many countries they tear out pages and pass them around so they miss continuity. Even Buddhists are persecuting Christians and burning bibles in India and Sri Lanka. I have heard of this in some parts of China by communists yet as well. God's word is my most precious possession so it is what I want to share with others. But sometimes we give a goat or a chicken to provide food--milk and eggs, so that when people lose their jobs by becoming Christians they can make a living.

God owns Hubby, me, and everything we have.

It is a privilege to support His works on earth and to share our wealth with those in need.

I especially feel the need for the bread of life, bibles, in nations where they are very scarce such as India.

Good study bibles are needed by pastors and new testaments are needed for new believers.

In many countries they tear out pages and pass them around so they miss continuity.

Even Buddhists are persecuting Christians and burning bibles in India and Sri Lanka.

I have heard of this in some parts of China by communists yet as well.

God's word is my most precious possession so it is what I want to share with others.

But sometimes we give a goat or a chicken to provide food--milk and eggs, so that when people lose their jobs by becoming Christians they can make a living.

:thumbsup:

God's Treasury

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:19-21