The greatest killing machine in history...bar none

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, I am not too open-minded about Islam.  It is part of what is wrong with the world and civilized nation should have put an end to it long ago.

How exactly should it have been put to an end? Would you have advocated the use of violence?

They should have put an end to Islam when it was spreading itself by the sword and through murder, rape and domination/subjugation centuries ago.   Nations should have risen up and stamped Islam out.  Islam is a bloodthirsty, demonic ideology that has one goal and that is to subjugate by force the entire world to Islam and Sharia Law. 

But wasn't Christianity reimposed on Spain at the point of a sword? Weren't the Americas  and Australia "Christianised" by a process of murder, rape, genocide,expropriation and subjugation?

There are many posters here from the South of the USA. Do you ever think about the indigenous people who where driven off the land and murdered by your Christian predecessors. How do you reconcile your deep Bible belt Christian tradition with the Southern racism and slavery that preceded  it? The British, French, Spanish and 

Portuguese built empires that stole and slaughtered in the name  of Jesus. Is that anything for ust o be proud of? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yes, I am not too open-minded about Islam.  It is part of what is wrong with the world and civilized nation should have put an end to it long ago.

How exactly should it have been put to an end? Would you have advocated the use of violence?

They should have put an end to Islam when it was spreading itself by the sword and through murder, rape and domination/subjugation centuries ago.   Nations should have risen up and stamped Islam out.  Islam is a bloodthirsty, demonic ideology that has one goal and that is to subjugate by force the entire world to Islam and Sharia Law. 

But wasn't Christianity reimposed on Spain at the point of a sword? Weren't the Americas  and Australia "Christianised" by a process of murder, rape, genocide,expropriation and subjugation?

There are many posters here from the South of the USA. Do you ever think about the indigenous people who where driven off the land and murdered by your Christian predecessors. How do you reconcile your deep Bible belt Christian tradition with the Southern racism and slavery that preceded  it? The British, French, Spanish and 

Portuguese built empires that stole and slaughtered in the name  of Jesus. Is that anything for ust o be proud of? 

You must be really ashamed to be a Christian, what with all the mindless violence that is carried out in its name and the fact that in your eyes Christianity is far more violent than Islam.

Tell me, how have you managed to remain a Christian for so long being as you despise it so much?

Guest shiloh357

I don't have to reconcile those things because as I stated to you in an earlier, these kinds of things don't represent Christianity as it really is.    Frankly, if you were a real Christian you would know that, amor.

one of these days if you actually do find Jesus, and get born again you will understand the difference between nominal Christianity and the real thing.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

some would say that Christianity is a killing machine as well. 

Yes they would - but they'd be wrong.

The Crusades and the Thirty Years War would suggest otherwise as would the more recent Northern Ireland and Yugoslav wars. And remember all that Christian   antisemitism that culminated  n the murders of 6 million   Jews by good Catholic and Protestant Germans and one should not forget the pogroms that proceeded the Holocaust those were commted by Orthodox Russians. And never forget the Spanish inquisition. Or the execution  by the Puritan theocrats of Boston   of Mary Dyer, Marmaduke Stephenson,,William  Ledra,  and William Robinson for the crime of being Quakers.

I've explained to you before why Northern Ireland was not a religious war but you've conveniently ignored that.

As for the Yugoslav war - guess what? The Muslims started all the trouble in the first place with their Ottoman antics and are continuing it in Kosovo.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

I don't have to reconcile those things because as I stated to you in an earlier, these kinds of things don't represent Christianity as it really is.    Frankly, if you were a real Christian you would know that, amor.

one of these days if you actually do find Jesus, and get born again you will understand the difference between nominal Christianity and the real thing.

I was well aware of the atrocities done by 'christians' over the years, so was not impressed at all by Christians before I came to believe in Jesus.  I read the NT, and realized what Jesus actually did and what He taught. Christianity or becoming a Christian is coming to believe in Jesus. Jesus is right. Most who call themselves Christians do not really follow what Jesus taught. But since becoming a follower of Jesus has nothing to do with most Christians, but has everything to do with Jesus, the decision whether Jesus is actually Who He claimed to be, is based purely on whether Jesus is the truth or not. After that, the goal is to follow Jesus and His teachings, despite sometimes, what those who call themselves Christians who are not following Jesus teaching, do.