• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html#.U4mDhJYczfU.blogger

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.

The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

Click on the link to examine the rest of the facts.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and it has infiltrated our entire government.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I cannot disagree; that is an excellent piece.  

and it is being used by a group of people who own the world...    Question is.....   what are they going to do with Islam.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

and it is being used by a group of people who own the world...    Question is.....   what are they going to do with Islam.

They may have to fight it one day. In the meantime, it serves a purpose.

and it is being used by a group of people who own the world... Question is..... what are they going to do with Islam.

They may have to fight it one day. In the meantime, it serves a purpose.

According to albert pike fighting them was the plan all along

Because in the late 1800's his spirit guide told him to have his agents cause a war between Islam and Jewish people and Christians  to create such a chaos that the world would reject religion altogether.  William Carr wrote about it in the mid to late 50's as I remember. Book titles Satan, Prince of this world or something like that.   Carr was part of the intelligence group that turned into MI6.    There was a lot of controversy over this as the document that he had been referencing to didn't show up in the place he had been told it was.....     so I spent three years and a couple of hundred dollars for several of the Cardinals books that had been translated into English.

While I didn't find the word for word quote in his books, all the information was there scattered through one of his books.   There is no way for me to know what the Cardinal told Carr verbally that Carr put in his book about Satan.

The political situation we are in today today was started to be fomented by powers at least a hundred and forty years ago.    A Catholic Cardinal wrote about it in the mid 1920's discussing Freemasonry.  I spent about 15 minutes looking for the book and it's loaned out to a person researching the Muslim Brotherhood.  I need to find it for the thing is out of print and it was rather expensive.

Anyway Pike was acquainted with Helena Blavatsky.   Her and Charles Sothern were instrumental in creating the Theosophical Society.  Blavatsky, Sothern, Pike, Henry Olcott and George Felt were early members....   Alice Bailey filled in for Blavatsky when she died.  This was the Beginning of the New Age Movement....   it also is the main stream of the people who introduced Hitler to the Occult.

Blavatsky, Pike and Bailey all had spirit guides guiding them into their "religion".

The New Age was at the core of the Nazi movement and when the war was over we brought the main people who were in the background in Germany here through Paper Clip.   They blended into our society and have had major input into many parts of our society....     The new age people like Marice Strong have taken up very high levels within the UN, and most UN programs and NGO's are controlled by New Age People.

Past this simple flow of things it gets deeply into financing through 13 families and the upper levels of esoteric Masonry which would take us months to discuss, blended with the working of the Jesuits also working through and for three or four of those 13 families.

We could spend years discussing it, but I would have to go back years and years of study to try and remember the details and where it all came to me from....    some from people involved...   some I'd be afraid to talk about.

the beginnings of the Theosophical Society and it's movement into the New Age people you can get a detailed description of in Constance Cumbey's book Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow..  she published it in the mid 80's but updated it late last year.  I'd have to look up the title, it's mixed in with about three hundred PDF books and I just don't remember the title.

You can get both of Constance's books free online at her network blog.

I'm just starting a new book and may be tied up for a while....   "Cauldrom    Supernatural Im;lications of the Current Middle East and what happens next will be important to you"