IGNORED

How do you know when God is speaking to you?

onni

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

Thank you dear family of God for sharing and encouraging me and praying for me.  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings onni......

Welcome to Worthy..........WOW,thats a pretty well "rounded" kitty cat!!!!LOL   Praise the Lord!

onni,whether you heard an audible voice,a still,small voice or a knowing in your heart that you are not sure who's voice you are hearing....may or may not be from God & you should pray for discernment by the Holy Spirit,our Helper,our Councilor as we are told in Gods Word that we should "try"(test) the spirits.....the enemy can appear as an angel of light & we must always be on guard.....

Firstly,if a message is from God we will always receive confirmation by 2 or 3 witnesses and secondly Gods message will always be supported by the Scriptures..........God is not a God of confusion & He will make it clear for you.From what you say you heard in a small voice"come back to me" does sound like a message that may very well be from our Lord,He always wants us near Himself

1 "O Israel, come back to me," says the LORD. "If you will throw away your detestable idols and go astray no more                                  Jer 4:1

12 The Lord says, "Even now, come back to me with all your heart. Go without food, and cry and be sad.                                                 Joel2:12

"Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Return to Me," declares the LORD of hosts, "that I may return to you," says the LORD of hosts.     Zech1:3

The enemy would not want you to return to our Lord!   So seek God & pray..............God bless you!           With love-in Christ,Kwik

Good answer!

Yes God does give us confirmation but as kwikphilly stated it will always be backed up by Scripture. Somjetimes you may feel way out of your comfort zone but trust in the Lord and pray through it. If it is from the Lord it will glorify the Lord and we get to share in the Lord's work - which is so awesome!!

May the Lord Bless, Pat

Thank you Pat  :amen:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Macs Son

Glory to God.......well said!I have noticed that you always have something encouraging to add to the conversation & the Joy of the Lord just flows from within you....it is certainly a pleasure having you here with us! God Bless you, let us rejoice & be glad in this day the Lord has made!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings Macs Son

Glory to God.......well said!I have noticed that you always have something encouraging to add to the conversation & the Joy of the Lord just flows from within you....it is certainly a pleasure having you here with us! God Bless you, let us rejoice & be glad in this day the Lord has made!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you for that very nice word of encouragement Kwik. It is a joy to speak about our Lord for He is the true joy of our lives, and really the source of joy and life itself. It's also a wonderful thing to see so many people here who truly love the Lord and have such a great desire to follow Him. We can also visualize the very face of the Lord in the many hearts He has moved by His Spirit, which is transforming us all by His love. I can readily see that the Holy Spirit of God is moving in your heart as well Kwik; and I give thanks to the Father for your walk in Christ and your outreach to others. God truly has provided us with many family members and, as His Day draws nearer, we are all made stronger in our faith by this. Praise be to our King, Christ Jesus, by whom all the saints shall one day, at His feet, lay their crowns in true recognition that it was by His great love for us and in us that He has moved our minds, heart, hands, feet, and mouth to labor in the glory of God's very work within us. The love of God will always be the prime motivator in the Christian heart. We have discovered the treasure of our live in Christ and where your treasure is there will be your heart also. While He lends us breath there is no better enterprise than to seek the riches of God's love; for it truly is His love that makes us strong in truth, word and deed. While we seek it daily it is an unending tap, for streams of living waters flow into us, through us and from us. The depths of God's love are unending and unfathomable and the deeper we go the more we love Him and appreciate that mystery!

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

- Paul's letter to the Church at Ephesus, chapter 3 verses 14 through 21.

May God richly bless your day my sister!

In the love of Christ, Pat

Have a blessed day in Christ

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Macs Son!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.                                                                                                              Eph 3:20-21

LOL.....one of my favorite verses of Scripture.....Praise our Lord !

You have a wonderful weekend,,,,,overflowing with Gods Blessings & Favor                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

(John 10:27) “The sheep that belong to me listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.”

Personally when God speaks to me I just know it is God.  Over the last forty some years what God has said to me has always led me to walk his Word.

My wife heard Satan speak to her audible, and she knew that it was not God and just shouted out NO, when he spoke to her.  Satan is ugly, and everything he does is ugly, and one knows it is not God by the content of the message.  

I once heard voice that is definitely from the evil one.

An acquaintance of a friend I know when he speak I immediately know he is serving satan, his voice it's like satan speaking through him.