IGNORED

Apostasy Rising: 4 Denominations Defy God's Word

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

This article deals with the fact that there are four denominations who have now accepted homosexuality/gay marriage.  The full apostasy of the church in America is not far behind.

Note what the author says about "Progressive Christianity."

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/44465-apostasy-rising-4-denominations-in-less-than-a-week-defy-god-s-word

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The word of God is not progressive and alterable to the fashions of man. God's word DOES NOT CHANGE.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

To be clear, all four of these denominations left Orthodox Christianity quite a few years ago. Any born-again folk still attending these joke congregations need to run like their hair was on fire.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Wow ,,,,,,very disturbing

. I am committed to crying out to God to see a cultural transformation—a spiritual revolution.

Although the Great Falling Away is going to happen because it's prophesied in Scripture, I am contending for a revival—a Great Awakening—that will sweep through the nation and cause people to turn back to God. I will not give up. The arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear (Is. 59:1).

Before each of the last Great Awakenings, people of God thought it was hopeless—and they didn't see the half of what we're seeing. But I am convinced God wants to turn this around—and I am convinced God can turn this around. Nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37). A Great Awakening is our only hope for this nation. Will you join me in praying for another Great Awakening?

Amen!                                                                                                                                    With love-in Christ,.Kwik