• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

There are no such things as ghosts. Demons only have as much power over a christian as you allow it. So that wouldn't bother me. As far as former murder scene? so what. who cares. Guess what, we all die. we know where our spirits go after death. So it doesn't matter. 

No such thing as real ghosts maybe, but demons pretend to be spirits of the dead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings.....

Personally I do not believe in ghosts.......just demons doing what demons do,lying,trying to deceive,instilling fear

John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

In order for us to test the spirits, this must mean that spirits do exists. So again the above scripture validates that spirits do exist and what we must do to see if they are from God.

Now lets look at some other questions that have been asked throughout the internet and out over the world.Why do ghost/spirits haunt abandoned properties? The Bible has scripture to explain abandoned properties or isolate places.

Isaiah 13:21 But wild beasts of the Desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and Satyrs shall dance there.

In the above scripture I need to give you some definitions first. For the word Doleful the meaning is “Shrieking or Howling creatures”, and the Satyrs is “Half Man Half Goat, ie. a devil. Not Satan but a devil. The scripture is talking about abandoned properties and places giving Sodom & Gomorra as examples. It explains that when properties are abandoned that these creatures take up home there. So when these energies are there, we have to also look that those that once lived or resided at those properties that refused to cross over, that they decided to stay and therefore we have a spirit of the once living at that property and the Satyr and other howling creatures.

Haunted Orange County ©2009

I do not believe the once living spirits are anywhere.....the Bible tells me that unti,l Jesus comes for me ,I will know not

King James Bible
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten    Eccl 9:5

King James Bible
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence                                                                                                                    Psalms 115:17

There are many other Scriptures that lead me to believe this way but to stay on topic.........I still would get the creeps & probably be turned off to the purchase of a house where murder s took place.........                                                                   Love,Kwik

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

There are no such things as ghosts. Demons only have as much power over a christian as you allow it. So that wouldn't bother me. As far as former murder scene? so what. who cares. Guess what, we all die. we know where our spirits go after death. So it doesn't matter.

Although we all die, not everyone is murdered, sometimes horribly, and I'm sure that does matter to someone.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I didnt say it didn't, there are those in this thread that it matters to old-thats fine they dont need to buy the house. Im just saying personally, it wouldn't matter to me.

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

I didnt say it didn't, there are those in this thread that it matters to old-thats fine they dont need to buy the house. Im just saying personally, it wouldn't matter to me.

I may have misunderstood you, but re death and dying, this is what came to mind, courtesy of IMDb.

From "Paths of Glory"

Soldier 1: I'm not afraid of dying tomorrow, only of getting killed.

Soldier 2: That's as clear as mud.

Soldier 1: Well, which would you rather be done in by: a bayonet or a machine gun?

Soldier 2: Oh, a machine gun, naturally.

Soldier 1: Naturally, that's just my point. They're both pieces of steel ripping into your guts, only the machine gun is quicker, cleaner, and less painful, isn't it?

Soldier 2: Yeah, but what does that prove?

Soldier 1: That proves that most of us are more afraid of getting hurt than of getting killed. Look at Bernard. He panics when it comes to gas. Gas doesn't bother me a bit. He's seen photos of gas cases. Doesn't mean anything to me. But I'll tell you something though, I'd hate like the devil to be without my tin hat. But on the other hand I don't mind not having a tin hat for my tail. Why is that?

Soldier 2: You're darn tootin' because...

Soldier 1: Because I know a wound to the head would hurt much more than one to the tail. The tail is just meat but the head- ah, the head is all bone.

Soldier 2: That's...

Soldier 1: Tell me this. Aside from the bayonet, what are you most afraid of?

Soldier 2: High explosives.

Soldier 1: Exactly, and it's the same with me, because, because I know that it can chew you up worse than anything else. Look, just like I'm trying to tell you, if you're really afraid of dying you'd be living in a funk all the rest of your life because you know you've got to go someday, any day. And besides...

Soldier 2: Yes?

Soldier 1: If it's death that you're really afraid of why should you care about what it is that kills you?

Soldier 2: Oh, you're too smart for me, Professor. All I know is, nobody wants to die.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

deaths a fact of life. While I dont aim for it, I accept it will happen at some point. And someone elses death isnt going to stop me from buying a house if I like it. thats all Im saying.