Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I will readily admit that I am confused about all of the resurrections, raisings from the dead, and judgments of this group and that, and their timing.  From forums that I've read, I don't think I'm alone.  I'll keep in mind what you're saying but the idea of "no flesh judged until after the 1000 years" seems more circumstantial than straightforward.  There seems to be more straightforward support for the false prophet / antichrist being a flesh human.  Did you ever answer Sister's question (post 105) about who Satan's fathers are?  I thought she made a good point.

I must have missed that point, which I think she's referring to the Dan.11 blueprint.

Staying in the Biblical context about the coming false one, there's many title associations given to point to Satan as the imposter of God. In 2 Thess.2 we not only have the title "son of perdition", but also "man of sin" and "that Wicked" (KJV). In Dan.8 the "little horn", in Dan.11 the "vile person". In the singular Matt.24:23-26 context the pseudochristos ("false Christs") and pseudoprophetes ("false prophets"). In Isaiah 14 the "king of Babylon". In Isaiah 10 "the Assyrian". In Ezek.28 the "prince of Tyrus" and "king of Tyrus". In Rev.9 as a "king" and "angel of the bottomless pit". In Deut.32 as the little "rock" compared to God Who is our "Rock".

Do we find any of those titles like "the Assyrian", "king of Babylon", "prince of Tyrus" (which means 'rock'), "king of Tyrus", which are applied 'symbolically' to Satan himself, even though they were originally titles of flesh men born on this earth? Yes, we do find those symbolic associations written in God's Word.

In history Antiochus IV almost completely fulfilled the events of the "vile person" of Dan.11. Because that prophecy still lacks some parameters yet to be fulfilled, then it means look for another to come doing those things in toto.

So just because our Heavenly Father used titles of flesh born men symbolically when speaking of Satan, i.e., "king of Babylon", "the Assyrian", etc., does that mean everything about those flesh born men apply to Satan also? No, of course not. The flesh king of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar, had a flesh father and mother. Satan does not we well know. What about the "son of perdition" title? Should that be "father of perdition" instead to really be about Satan? No, because Judas was also called the "son of perdition" by our Lord Jesus in the Book of John. It's not the "son" part that is the pointer, it's the "perdition" part.

Rev.17

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev.17

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

What flesh man do we know of that will ascend out of the bottomless pit and will go into perdition? None. The whole world will wonder at that beast, but why? Because no such man has ever appeared on earth doing those great signs, wonders, and miracles, excepting our Lord Jesus Christ at His 1st coming.

Since our Lord Jesus called Judas Iscariot also by the title "son of perdition", can anyone find me a Scripture where it says Judas is already judged and sentenced to perish in the "lake of fire"?

I will readily admit that I am confused about all of the resurrections, raisings from the dead, and judgments of this group and that, and their timing.  From forums that I've read, I don't think I'm alone.  I'll keep in mind what you're saying but the idea of "no flesh judged until after the 1000 years" seems more circumstantial than straightforward.  There seems to be more straightforward support for the false prophet / antichrist being a flesh human.  Did you ever answer Sister's question (post 105) about who Satan's fathers are?  I thought she made a good point.

Understanding the meaning of God's judgments should become easier once both OT and NT Books are put together in the mind. There's a lot of misconceptions even about the word "judge" in God's Word, before the context of the whole Bible about God's Plan of Salvation is put together.

There's a judgment when our Lord Jesus appears, which separates His sheep from the goats, but that's not the same judgment at the end of the 1,000 years. There's a judgment on the day of His coming, the day of The Lord, and that is in order to end this present world and take us into His 1,000 years reign. Even per Ezek.44 the deceived and wicked will stand in judgment during the 1,000 years when they are taught the difference between the clean and unclean. I call it a type of boot camp, because Christ's "rod of iron" during that time is what the 1,000 years is about in rule over the nations with His elect. It's not going to be a happy period for many. There will be discipline many are not going to like.

There's also a judgement upon the wicked that go up against the "camp of saints" with Satan at the end of the 1,000 years, when God rains fire down from Heaven to burn them up, while not touching those not with Satan at all.

But the Great White Throne Judgment after that, that is the 'final' Judgment just prior to God's Eternal Kingdom for ever and ever, when our Lord Jesus will hand over the Kingdom to The Father, and God will be all in all.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I believe with all my awareness that the beast from the sea is the vatican. All prophecies fit the description. It even claims it has a mark. How obvious can it be?

I believe with all my awareness that the beast from the sea is the vatican. All prophecies fit the description. It even claims it has a mark. How obvious can it be?

Some people that hear an untruth will believe it after they've continuously heard it over and over. Being raised in a Church that holds to that will most likely influence its members to believe it. A closer study in God's Word though reveals the coming Antichrist will not be a pope, nor any of his, nor will the 1st beast be a system by a pope. Those ideas are old left-over ideas from the Protestant rebellion of European history when Protestants in that time were persecuted by the Roman Church and thus declared the pope as the Antichrist.

I don't think so. EVERY prophecy gets fulfilled by them.

You seem to call protestantism a "rebellion". When it actually involves our former brothers who defended the Bible above the word of the pope. You should be thankful you even have a Bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Did you ever answer Sister's question (post 105) about who Satan's fathers are?  I thought she made a good point.

I must have missed that point, which I think she's referring to the Dan.11 blueprint.

Staying in the Biblical context about the coming false one, there's many title associations given to point to Satan as the imposter of God. In 2 Thess.2 we not only have the title "son of perdition", but also "man of sin" and "that Wicked" (KJV). In Dan.8 the "little horn", in Dan.11 the "vile person". In the singular Matt.24:23-26 context the pseudochristos ("false Christs") and pseudoprophetes ("false prophets"). In Isaiah 14 the "king of Babylon". In Isaiah 10 "the Assyrian". In Ezek.28 the "prince of Tyrus" and "king of Tyrus". In Rev.9 as a "king" and "angel of the bottomless pit". In Deut.32 as the little "rock" compared to God Who is our "Rock".

Do we find any of those titles like "the Assyrian", "king of Babylon", "prince of Tyrus" (which means 'rock'), "king of Tyrus", which are applied 'symbolically' to Satan himself, even though they were originally titles of flesh men born on this earth? Yes, we do find those symbolic associations written in God's Word.

Salty

You still have not answered the question directly.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

This is clear proof the false prophet is a man.  He has fathers,...ancestors, and I would presume they are Jews, because the prophets were Jews, and they were men.

And he is called the false prophet.

It is not a figure of speech, as Satan has no fathers.

We should not let pride get in the way, because the scriptures are the final authority for truth,

....and allowed to be used for reproof and correction to edify us.

I don't think so. EVERY prophecy gets fulfilled by them.

You seem to call protestantism a "rebellion". When it actually involves our former brothers who defended the Bible above the word of the pope. You should be thankful you even have a Bible.

Truly friend, I don't need a lesson on the Protestant rebellion of history, my ancestors in France were of the Huguenots, the first French Protestants that separated from the Roman Church, and then had to flee France because the Roman Church's war against them. The word Protestant came from the time when German princes issued a formal 'protest' against the Roman Church's Diet of Speyer edict. The Roman Church saw rebellion, those who protested became known as Protestants. I'm a Protestant Christian.

That doesn't mean I'm not aware of the Protestant Reformer's applications of end time prophecy pointed towards the Roman Church and the pope in their days. Their days are over, Christ Jesus did not return, their inferences of the pope as the Antichrist and when the "great tribulation" Jesus mentioned failed to fit the Bible prophecies. Time to move on and ponder it's real coming fulfillment in our times with those who actually rule this world, which is not the pope nor the Roman Catholic Church.

The great tribulation is over. That's why it didn't happen. Every prophecy of rev 13 and daniel 7 and rev 17 related to antichrist has been fulfilled in them. They even say they have a mark of authority. That's how obvious it is.

When you said the church doesn't rule the world. You show ignorance in my opinion. have you ever heard of the Jesuits General?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Staying in the Biblical context about the coming false one, there's many title associations given to point to Satan as the imposter of God. In 2 Thess.2 we not only have the title "son of perdition",

Satan has always been worshiped as god, through his abominations, the exact opposite to Gods laws,  and not through his appearance as himself.

Everyone knows that when we worship a "false god" we are really worshiping Satan,

when we bow down to an idol, we are not serving the true God, but a false one.

Everything that is untrue, and a lie, Satan is behind it.

The same thing as the false prophet, Satan is there grooming him, using him to be his voice,

because he goes against God, and causes the whole world to be deceived, which Satan likes.

In 2 Thess.2 we not only have the title "son of perdition", but also "man of sin" and "that Wicked" (KJV). In Dan.8 the "little horn", in Dan.11 the "vile person".

2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Satan is an angel, and is called The Devil, Lucifer, The Dragon, The Serpent, etc but has never been referred to as a man, but resembled as a beast.

So these titles do not prove that it is Satan himself.  That is only your opinion.

2 Thessalonians 2:9   Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

There is your proof it is not Satan himself, but his coming is after the working of Satan.  He is Satan's "man" to do the job.  And the job is to KILL CHRISTIANS, and get them out of the way.  This is the main purpose. 

I'd say this is worth being put into the lake of fire before the rest.  This is wickedness at it's peak.  Killing christians all over the globe, and leading the whole world into darkness.  Never been done before.

The little horn does not prove it is Satan, but a leader.  This little horn comes out of the 10 kings.  Satan does not come out of the 10 kings, he was here in the beginning.