Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Did you ever answer Sister's question (post 105) about who Satan's fathers are?  I thought she made a good point.

I must have missed that point, which I think she's referring to the Dan.11 blueprint.

Staying in the Biblical context about the coming false one, there's many title associations given to point to Satan as the imposter of God. In 2 Thess.2 we not only have the title "son of perdition", but also "man of sin" and "that Wicked" (KJV). In Dan.8 the "little horn", in Dan.11 the "vile person". In the singular Matt.24:23-26 context the pseudochristos ("false Christs") and pseudoprophetes ("false prophets"). In Isaiah 14 the "king of Babylon". In Isaiah 10 "the Assyrian". In Ezek.28 the "prince of Tyrus" and "king of Tyrus". In Rev.9 as a "king" and "angel of the bottomless pit". In Deut.32 as the little "rock" compared to God Who is our "Rock".

Do we find any of those titles like "the Assyrian", "king of Babylon", "prince of Tyrus" (which means 'rock'), "king of Tyrus", which are applied 'symbolically' to Satan himself, even though they were originally titles of flesh men born on this earth? Yes, we do find those symbolic associations written in God's Word.

Salty

You still have not answered the question directly.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

This is clear proof the false prophet is a man.  He has fathers,...ancestors, and I would presume they are Jews, because the prophets were Jews, and they were men.

And he is called the false prophet.

It is not a figure of speech, as Satan has no fathers.

We should not let pride get in the way, because the scriptures are the final authority for truth,

....and allowed to be used for reproof and correction to edify us.

What that Dan.11 Scripture is proof of, is that the Antichrist will be proclaimed as The Messiah, The Christ, and of the house of David.

That one of Dan.11:21 forward there is called a "vile person". In Dan.8 he is called a "king of fierce countenance".

In 2 Cor.11, Apostle Paul pointed to the fake with the idea of "another Jesus", and in that same chapter revealed how Satan himself is transformed ('disguised' in the Greek) as an angel of light, and his ministers as ministers of righteousness.

In Matt.24:23-26, our Lord Jesus pointed directly to that false one being 'a pseudo Christ' (pseudochristos). Jesus said that fake Christ will work "great signs, and wonders" that IF possible, would deceive even His own elect.

In 2 Thess.2:4, Apostle Paul declared that false one will sit in the temple of God showing himself that he is God, and exalt himself over all that is even called... God, or that is worshipped, and will deceive by all power and signs and lying wonders.

In Rev.13:11 forward, it is the 2nd beast of that chapter that will appear with two horns like a lamb, but speak as a 'dragon'. The lamb reference is to Christ Jesus, The Sacrificial Lamb for one and all time. We're also shown there that 2nd beast will do "great wonders" making fire rain down from heaven in the sight of men, and deceive by the power of miracles he's given to do.

All those Scriptures are about the same one that's coming, the Antichrist popularly named.

Now tell me then, what 'man' of history ever was able to work that level and power of miracles, great signs and wonders upon this earth? Only One, our Lord Jesus Christ. That is the level or degree of miracle working that pseudo-Christ is to do to deceive the whole world with, which is a direct pointer to the level and power of miracles of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only a deceiver with that level of power to do miracles could deceive the whole world into believing he is The Christ.

Did our Lord Jesus have a heritage on earth? Yes. That is what Satan will proclaim, and he won't need living fathers today to try and prove it, because our Lord Jesus' earthly relations have long since died. So all those Dan.11 verses are confirming is that the false messiah will claim to be our Lord Jesus Christ.

The great tribulation is over. That's why it didn't happen. Every prophecy of rev 13 and daniel 7 and rev 17 related to antichrist has been fulfilled in them. They even say they have a mark of authority. That's how obvious it is.

Dream on.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not the one taking up an imaginary theory. Jesus loves you.

When you said the church doesn't rule the world. You show ignorance in my opinion. have you ever heard of the Jesuits General?

Now the Roman Church rules over World Communism and maybe even began it? That's actually what you're saying when you infer Jesuits being the world controllers. Representatives of the Communist movement have tried to assassinate the pope, and having fought against the Roman Church, so your theory definitely fails there.

Jesuits have Communists within their group (per Malachi Martin), doesn't mean they are the ones who developed it, nor the ones behind the Communist conspiracy.

So talk about ignorance some more, so we all can know who it is that is ignorant of these things.

I'm not the one taking up an imaginary theory. Jesus loves you.

But actually, you are "taking up an imaginary theory", especially if you think Christ's Church rules this present world!

You basically have your head in the proverbial sand, and I fear for you, because with blinders on like you have, you are not going to be prepared in the Faith how our Lord Jesus wants you to be for the things coming in our near future.

Yes Jesuits assassinate popes who won't do what they want. This only proves they rule the world. I'm not the ignorant one. Currwnt popes are effective in carrying out what Rome needs.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/blackpope.htm

No i am not. I believe the Bible and speaking from the Bible. You are not. Daniel 7 alone proves the little horn is he power of the papacy. The fourth kingdom was Rome. The other little horn that rose up was the papacy. In order to do this they destroyed 3 of the 10 nations that finally resulted from the overthrow of the empire. Follow the prophecy and you see they made war with the saints, blasphemed God, and ruled for a time and times and half.

It is very wrong to ignore what the Lord wants to give you.

No i am not. I believe the Bible and speaking from the Bible. You are not. Daniel 7 alone proves the little horn is he power of the papacy. The fourth kingdom was Rome. The other little horn that rose up was the papacy. In order to do this they destroyed 3 of the 10 nations that finally resulted from the overthrow of the empire. Follow the prophecy and you see they made war with the saints, blasphemed God, and ruled for a time and times and half.

It is very wrong to ignore what the Lord wants to give you.

There has never been ten concurrently ruling kings (ten horns prophecy) involving the Papacy. That is a Preterist myth.

Furthermore, the ten kings (ten horns) of Rev.17 are for the very end at the time of the final beast in the days when Jesus returns to smite it upon its feet of ten toes of iron mixed with clay (Dan.2). Since you say that was history in how the Papacy came to rule, that's putting that event in the past, when if true, those ten kings should have ONLY been defeated by Christ's 2nd coming!

That clearly reveals how confused you are, not knowing The Scriptures, and how you have chosen to listen to Preterist preachers feed you falseness.

You have HUGE gaps you need to fix for fighting for your theory. The legs of the statue was the Roman Empire. When rome was divided, there were more than 15 tribes. They reduced to ten.

This is history.

The vandals,

Heruli,

Ostrogoths,

Lombards,

Suevi

Alemmani

The francs

The anglo saxons

Burgundians

And visigoths.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

In the singular Matt.24:23-26 context the pseudochristos ("false Christs") and pseudoprophetes ("false prophets"). In Isaiah 14 the "king of Babylon". In Isaiah 10 "the Assyrian". In Ezek.28 the "prince of Tyrus" and "king of Tyrus". In Rev.9 as a "king" and "angel of the bottomless pit". In Deut.32 as the little "rock" compared to God Who is our "Rock

Salty

I wouldn't say that is singular, but plural.  It means "more than one"

When God address "the king of Babylon" in Isaiah 10, he obviously was speaking to Satan directly, I agree, because Satan was there.

However, notice in chapter 13, "the burden of Babylon" is not talking about Babylon back then, but future spiritual Babylon.  Babylon the Great. 

and Babylon has a King.  Satan.  It's his city.  This world, Babylon the Great. 

Satan is also referred to as The Assyrian, because that's where false religion started from.  Ninevah, border of Assyria, which was North of Babylon.  False religion started here, then shoots out to Babylon, then to the rest of the world.

So this title suits Satan perfectly, because he is also about false religion, and the father of it.  "The Assyrian"

This does not prove the false prophet is a man?  It goes deeper than that.  It's showing us false religion has it's "roots" and Satan started it there in Ninevah (Assyria)

When God addresses "the King of Tyre" he is speaking to Satan directly yes, this is obvious.

That still doesn't prove the false prophet is Satan himself.  The King of Tyre, was a real man, and Satan was there with him, using him for his purpose,

and Satan will do it again and chose his "man" giving him full authority and power over the peoples, and christians.

When God address the "prince of Tyre" (Ezekiel 28) it appears he is also speaking to Satan who is there at the time. 

I will have to get back to you on this one, because it raises some questions for me, and I have to ponder on this one for a while first, because it may be unlocking another puzzle re Gog.after the 1000 yrs? I'm not sure..