• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1983

I am just curious ...

Could Jesus be walking the earth right NOW as we speak?

I am just curious ...

~

Beloved

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened,

and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,

and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:29-30

When He Comes

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:14-17

You Will Know It

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:11-16

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi Tiffany glad to see you settling in
Matthew 19:26 "with God all things are possible". So yes Jesus could be walking the earth today..But he isn't how do we know?....The bible says 1 Cor 14:33 "God is not the author of confusion, but of peace"....  The bible is the Word of God and tells us How things will happen so there is no confusion...Jesus ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of God...

All eyes will see Jesus when he does return
Acts 1:11 "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven".
Luke 21:27 "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory".
Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him,"
1 Thes 4:16  "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God"

Where is Jesus now?
John 14:-2 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also"
Hebrews 8:1 "We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;"
Mark 16:19"So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God."
Romans 8:34"who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us"

But he is with us through the Holy Spirit till He returns
Glory to God

Edited by countingsheep

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

I am just curious ...

No, not physically, when he comes all the dead will arise to face the judgement, as John 5:28-29 makes plain. 

However in a spiritual sense it is true that he walks the earth every single day in two ways: 

1) Through his omnipresence (as God he is everywhere)

2) he is with all believers through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit (Matt 28:20)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/12/1986

I am just curious ...

If He is He is not yet got His church so I do not believe He would be.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

2Co 13:5  Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 

Jesus Christ is walking this earth in you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Matthew 24: (NASB95)
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
25 “Behold, I have told you in advance.
26 “So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.
27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Acts 1: (NASB95)
9 And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
10 And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.
11 They also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”

Revelation 1: (NASB95)
7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

NO.

Jesus has not returned.

He is not on this earth, save the holy spirit.  

2 Corinthians 13:5  Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 

Jesus Christ is walking this earth in you!

:thumbsup:

Drop-Jaw

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:15 (NIV)

Astonishing

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17:20-23

And Still He Comes

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:26-27