Christian fired

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i am told by acquaintances that should know that the Smithsonian Institution regularly destroys anything that would contradict evolution.

thats not hard for me to believe.

Nor I. It's sad but God said it Himself:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

i am told by acquaintances that should know that the Smithsonian Institution regularly destroys anything that would contradict evolution.

thats not hard for me to believe.

Nor I. It's sad but God said it Himself:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

good verse Faithful Centurion

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:-(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

From the Article:  " Scientists do this to keep their work pure and unbiased. A Christian who believes the earth is 6,000 years old cannot be a reliable scientist under any circumstances."

"University science departments do not want any religious thought – and rightly so. And, it is not a ‘belief’ in millions of years of age – it is well established fact.

And the beliefs that should guide a scientists work is not a religious belief.  What I really don’t understand is why the University hired him in the first place."

This is how atheists talk to each other when they believe no one is paying attention to them.

This person is saying that you can't be a Christian and a Scientist, yet some of our greatest scientists were Christians.  This person is demonstrating intellectual hubris and intolerance towards theists.

So confident in his "wisdom" that there can be no room or tolerance for any other beliefs.

• 4 weeks later...

From the Article:  " Scientists do this to keep their work pure and unbiased. A Christian who believes the earth is 6,000 years old cannot be a reliable scientist under any circumstances."

"University science departments do not want any religious thought – and rightly so. And, it is not a ‘belief’ in millions of years of age – it is well established fact.

And the beliefs that should guide a scientists work is not a religious belief.  What I really don’t understand is why the University hired him in the first place."

This is how atheists talk to each other when they believe no one is paying attention to them.

This person is saying that you can't be a Christian and a Scientist, yet some of our greatest scientists were Christians.  This person is demonstrating intellectual hubris and intolerance towards theists.

So confident in his "wisdom" that there can be no room or tolerance for any other beliefs.

you are so right.