• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Both Jew and Gentile 

Revelation 2:26-27King James Version (KJV)

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

I am not sure what you are answering or referring to?

One person said the kingdom of saints the gentile but the bible say whosoever overcome referring to both jew and greek to rule nations not the saints ruling the jews 

One light.

The coming kingdom will be:

1. A kingdom for the **resurrected** saints to rule over jews and gentiles. 

Saints consists of all people in christ,jews or gentiles.

The saints are the resurrected in spirit form.At the coming.

2. At the same time; the chosen jews will be brought back to life. 

Jews only:  of all generations.Job,Daniel,and friends will be there also.

They will be put in a place called paradise. They will be at rest.(living in peace).

They will be in the flesh. They will multiply,they will be taught Christ, by the saints.

3.Paradise is the kingdom of Christ and his saints ,cause they will rule as kings and priests,

over the jews.

4.Outside the square(paradise) will be living; all the left over gentiles,the survivors of armageddon.

They also will multiply and also will be taught by the jews.

So jews taught by the saints;and gentiles taught by the jews.

What will happen at the second resurection? After the 1000yrs.

1.All the taught jews will be changed into a spirit body.Like the saints.

2.All the taught gentiles that have accepted Christ,will also be changed into a spirit body.Like the saints.

Next, all people that ever lived on earth,of all believe systems,dead or alive at that time,

will be brought back to life, in the flesh. The sheep put on the right (the good hearted ones).

The goats put on the left(the mean and wicked).Judged according to the book of life.

All the goats;cast into the fire,all the sheep also changed into spirit.(no more wicked left).

Next; God will work on planet earth itself; it will be melted,and made new.

Then God will come down and dwell with all his saints.(children).

jesse.

Why will Israel be called the Priest and Ministers of God ?

Both Jew and Gentile 

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

One person said the kingdom of saints the gentile but the bible say whosoever overcome referring to both jew and greek to rule nations not the saints ruling the jews 

One light.

They will be put in a place called paradise. They will be at rest.(living in peace).

They will be in the flesh. They will multiply,they will be taught Christ, by the saints.

3.Paradise is the kingdom of Christ and his saints ,cause they will rule as kings and priests,

over the jews.

4.Outside the square(paradise) will be living; all the left over gentiles,the survivors of armageddon.

2.All the taught gentiles that have accepted Christ,will also be changed into a spirit body.Like the saints.

Next, all people that ever lived on earth,of all believe systems,dead or alive at that time,

will be brought back to life, in the flesh. The sheep put on the right (the good hearted ones).

The goats put on the left(the mean and wicked).Judged according to the book of life.

All the goats;cast into the fire,all the sheep also changed into spirit.(no more wicked left).

jesse.

What is this you are saying, I thought Job and these guys taught us about Jesus not the other way round 

Edited by justfaith

Both Jew and Gentile 

One light.

over the jews.

jesse.

Are the 144k greater than the saints or  not ? thanks 

Both Jew and Gentile 

One light.

over the jews.

jesse.

Are the 144k greater than the saints or  not ? thanks 

They are the very elect.The first fruits.

The elders are the elders.

jesse.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

OneLight.

Isreal will be brought back in the flesh.

Jeremiah 23:3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

Jeremiah 23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Jeremiah 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

Jeremiah 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

btw: Can you also provide scriptures regarding the diffferent seals?

jesse.

hi

all that has been done with Christ 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Matthew 24 is for all of Jesus' followers. Most of this prophecy has already been fulfilled. The abomination of desolation entered Judea in 70 AD. They destroyed the temple and 1, 100 000 Jews perished. After that the great tribulation started to occur. It began in the second century and continued throughout the reign of the catholic church. Foxe's book of martyrs estimates 500 million people killed. After the tribulation Jesus said the sign in the sun, would occur.

The tribulation started to end in 1776 when USA was formed promising religious freedom to the oppressed. 4 years after on May 19, 1780 the sign in the sun occured. It was called in history as the great dark Day.

In the department explanatory of "Noted Names," Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (edition 1883) says:

¶"The Dark Day, May 19, 1780—so called on account of a remarkable darkness on that day extending over all New England.... The obscuration began about ten o'clock in the morning, and continued till the middle of the next night, but with difference of degree and duration in different places.... The true cause of this remarkable phenomenon is not known."

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/09MB897.html

The sign in the moon occurred the following night.

53 years later the sign of the stars of heaven falling occured, on November 13, 1833.

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B897/10MB897.html

We stand between verse 13, and 14 in Revelation chapter 6.

Http://remnantofgod.org/pgrmenu.htm

• Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Another fact of proof that Matt.24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 is for His Church is how Jesus was covering the events of the 6th seals of Rev.6 in His Olivet Discourse all the way up to His second coming. Afterall, who did Jesus tell John to take His Revelation to? To the seven Churches in Asia (Asia-Minor).

It's surprising how some allow their selves to be so easily dissuaded from the simplicity of this, but that's what listening to men's doctrines will do.

The green part sounds good...... the red part isn't necessary and is very divisive

I guess you're right, it would sound "divisive" to those on the Pre-trib secret rapture theory, because it would mean our Lord Jesus meant what He said that His coming and gathering of His Church is 'after' the tribulation of those days per Matt.24 and Mark 13.

Yes, this means that the time of the reaping from the great harvest of God commenced when the old covenant bride (144,000) were taken with him in commencing of the eternal millennium reign in heavenly New Jerusalem as prophesy of Daniel 2:44, Daniel 12:1-4, Ezekiel 37:11-14 fulfilled by the declaration of Matthew 27:52-53 and Ephesians 4:8.

This means Christ went up into his heavenly kingdom with his old covenant bride who were all waiting in Abraham's Bosom (paradise) for the long awaited messiah to raise them from the dead. The resurrection of the dead was initiated by Christ almost 2000 years ago when he said:

Matthew 16:28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The Son of Man was glorified and went into his kingdom and sat on the throne of David in heaven with his resurrected angelic bride. Salvation did come to the Jews first for the 144,000 were the first to be redeemed from amongst men and they were not hindered by those still living.

The old covenant age expired in the middle of Daniel's 70th week when messiah was cut off for the forgiveness of sins of many. The new covenant age is the remaining half of Daniel's 70th week, where those who have the testimony of Jesus are symbolised as the two symbolic witnesses who are the two olive branches before The Lord ministering through the seven spirits/eyes of God in all the world.

This is where Christ said I will cut those days short for the sake of my elect. The shortened days is the remains half of the week. Since he mentioned that no flesh will be left to salvage, this means that since Christianity has grown in the last 2000 years it would point to a future apostasy by now the black dragon as compared to the symbolic persecuting power of the first century red dragon.

All the world is waiting for Satan's coming to perpetrate world wide Calvary. Satan is the beast of the bottomless Pitt (Isaiah 14).

Edited by Defending the Name

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

Hi Defending,

Yes, this means that the time of the reaping from the great harvest of God commenced when the old covenant bride (144,000) were taken with him in commencing of the eternal millennium reign in heavenly New Jerusalem

The Bride is the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 21

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.

The 144,000 are described as bond-servants of God, sealed on the forehead for His service during a future period. This can't have been in the past because of where it's situated in the sequence of events described in Revelation.

at the time of their sealing, four angels are holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on either land or sea. This has never happened yet, so it must be future events.

Revelation 7

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”

The old covenant age expired in the middle of Daniel's 70th week

I disagree. God is faithful and will bring to pass everything He promised His people, Israel. He will be faithful to keep His covenant with His people. Scripture is full of references to this.

Zechariah 12

10 “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Jeremiah 33

I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me.

Romans 11

26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”

those who have the testimony of Jesus are symbolised as the two symbolic witnesses

There's no reason to read the passages pertaining to these two witnesses as symbolic. Rather, the lampstands and the olive trees are what are symbolic of the witnesses. The text clearly states these are two people who will rise from the dead and ascend into Heaven, not two huge groups of people.

• Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hello Chloe,

Glad to share with you, how are you. May Christ bless you.

I am gathering from your statements that you are pre-dispensationalist in eschatology.

I want to address one statement that you made and from this statement all things will be made visible for the heart to see.

You stated:

The 144,000 are described as bond-servants of God, sealed on the forehead for His service during a future period. This can't have been in the past because of where it's situated in the sequence of events described in Revelation.

at the time of their sealing, four angels are holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on either land or sea. This has never happened yet, so it must be future events.

So the question to whether 144,000 are past or future, will reveal most, if not all the truths.

Let's consider the following verse:

Revelation 7:3-4

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

If you are a pre-dispensationalist I am gathering you will agree with me, that these are the literal tribes of the children of Israel and are not the new covenant church.

They are said to be the servants of our God. The word servant is only used for Old Testament believers because Jesus told his new covenant followers the following:

John 15:15

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Then what does happen shortly after?

Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

So these two groups are distinguished in sequence: first the 144,000 then the gentile nations of the world. So chapter 7 of Revelation of John is presenting two groups here.

What did Jesus state regarding those old covenant faithful like Daniel who had been waiting for the coming of messiah to raise them up:

John 4:22

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

You cannot have salvation coming from the Jews if Christ hasn't already raised them up as the first fruits of the great harvest of God, otherwise chapter 7 of Revelation of John has the wrong sequence.

Revelation 7:13-14

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So it is important to note that the great tribulation for the multitudes of the gentile believers happens not in the time of the sealing of the 144,000 old covenant Jews, but afterwards. So the 144,000 cannot be sealed during or after the great tribulation, because scripture places them before the great tribulation. Read again what I have just stated and it is logically followed.

Now you may say oh well the church is raptured before the great tribulation happens. This becomes a fallacious predicament because it is the church who goes through the great tribulation and not the 144,000. In this case this line of reasoning also debunks the rapture doctrine, because the church stays. Why?

Because those holding the testimony of Jesus, who are the multitudes of all nations, who represent the church must all have died and to have washed their robes by the blood of the lamb of God. Remember what Jesus said to his disciples?

Matthew 20:23

And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

The bitter cup in Jewish language is death, for this is why Christ and the apostles always instructed the believers to be faithful onto death.

Now let us look at Revelation chapter 14:

Revelation 14:1

​ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Notice the 144,000 are the servants of God and have the Father's name on their foreheads, separating them apart from the new covenant who are called friends of Christ having made their robes white by the blood of the lamb.

Revelation 14:3

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The reason that no human can sing their song because they have already been redeemed and are the first fruits of the great harvest of God that were reaped at the time of the harvest. This means they passed from life in the earthly body after they had previously died to life in the eternal body of angels. (The many host of heaven).

The 144,000 were those souls crying under the altar and were slain for the word of God. What is missing here is the lamb, because these died before the coming of the messiah. Notice also they were given white robes of angels (resurrected) and told to be patient until their new covenant brothers were also killed as they were. So the 144,000 must have died and entered through the resurrection and became the many hosts of heaven before the risen Lord who they were waiting for all along (Daniel 12:1-4).

Revelation 6:9-11

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The following verse says they are the first fruits of the great harvest of God. Note the lamb is mentioned in sequence after God and not before.

Revelation 14:4

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Look what Saint Paul said regarding the sequence of the resurrection of the dead:

1 Corinthians 15:23

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Wow, look Christ is the forerunner to the resurrection, then the first fruits (plural) are the 144,000 and then the new covenant believers who belong to the lamb and who are said to have washed their robes and made them white by his blood.

Let us go back a few versus:

1 Corinthians 15:20

20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

Wow the first fruits are those who had fallen asleep under the altar of God as stated in Revelation 6:9-11.

Now what happens next after the first fruits (144,000) had been the first to be redeemed from amongst men?

Revelation 14:6

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Oh, so the 144,000 are sealed through the resurrection before the everlasting gospel starts being preached. This happened almost 2000 years ago when the tombs of the old covenant saints were opened as declared in Matthew 27:52-53 and in fulfilment to Ezekiel 37:11-14.

These 144,000 are the first fruits of the great harvest of God and can not be post tribulation saints from the tribe of Israel today, why? Because according to pre-Dispensationalists the rapture of the church happens before the 144,000 and this does not make them the first fruits of the great harvest of God.

This means that pre-dispensationalist doctrine, tribulation and the rapture theory are completely reverse. Remember salvation came to the Jews first and the Old Covenant saints were waiting for Christ's first and only advent to raise them up and take them into their own heavenly country New Jerusalem.

Let me answer the question to the Jewish nation today and what will be instructed of it in the future. The new covenant sons of Jacob (Jewish by birth) will be commissioned by the Holy Ghost as the 11th hour workmen within the new covenant path. Remember what Jesus said?

Matthew 20:8-16

8So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. 9And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. 10But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. 11And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, 12Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. 13But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? 14Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. 15Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? 16So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The first who rejected the message of salvation will be the last rally to preach to the world, before satan as the beast of the bottomless Pitt comes to destroy those who hold the testimony of Jesus.

It is befitting that God uses Jews by birth as the 1st and 11th hour workmen. This completes the cycle, where those the salvation message was meant for, rejected it and became the last recipients of the everlasting gospel.

The end!

Edited by Defending the Name

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Another fact of proof that Matt.24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 is for His Church is how Jesus was covering the events of the 6th seals of Rev.6 in His Olivet Discourse all the way up to His second coming. Afterall, who did Jesus tell John to take His Revelation to? To the seven Churches in Asia (Asia-Minor).

It's surprising how some allow their selves to be so easily dissuaded from the simplicity of this, but that's what listening to men's doctrines will do.

The green part sounds good...... the red part isn't necessary and is very divisive

I guess you're right, it would sound "divisive" to those on the Pre-trib secret rapture theory, because it would mean our Lord Jesus meant what He said that His coming and gathering of His Church is 'after' the tribulation of those days per Matt.24 and Mark 13.

Yes, this means that the time of the reaping from the great harvest of God commenced when the old covenant bride (144,000) were taken with him in commencing of the eternal millennium reign in heavenly New Jerusalem as prophesy of Daniel 2:44, Daniel 12:1-4, Ezekiel 37:11-14 fulfilled by the declaration of Matthew 27:52-53 and Ephesians 4:8.

This means Christ went up into his heavenly kingdom with his old covenant bride who were all waiting in Abraham's Bosom (paradise) for the long awaited messiah to raise them from the dead. The resurrection of the dead was initiated by Christ almost 2000 years ago when he said:

Matthew 16:28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The Son of Man was glorified and went into his kingdom and sat on the throne of David in heaven with his resurrected angelic bride. Salvation did come to the Jews first for the 144,000 were the first to be redeemed from amongst men and they were not hindered by those still living.

The old covenant age expired in the middle of Daniel's 70th week when messiah was cut off for the forgiveness of sins of many. The new covenant age is the remaining half of Daniel's 70th week, where those who have the testimony of Jesus are symbolised as the two symbolic witnesses who are the two olive branches before The Lord ministering through the seven spirits/eyes of God in all the world.

This is where Christ said I will cut those days short for the sake of my elect. The shortened days is the remains half of the week. Since he mentioned that no flesh will be left to salvage, this means that since Christianity has grown in the last 2000 years it would point to a future apostasy by now the black dragon as compared to the symbolic persecuting power of the first century red dragon.

All the world is waiting for Satan's coming to perpetrate world wide Calvary. Satan is the beast of the bottomless Pitt (Isaiah 14).

Where in God's Word is it written that our Lord Jesus inherited His throne when He ascended to The Father after Acts 1?

You won't find it. It's because our Lord Jesus is to inherit the throne of David, which in case you don't know, is an EARTHLY THRONE. As of now, and since He ascended to The Father, He sits on the right hand of The Father until all enemies are made His footstool, still expecting, when it becomes time for His return to inherit that earthly throne of David.