Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

From Adam to last of the old testement people will be ressurected in the first ressurection as saints with the second coming of Jesus to rule with Him over wicked nations 

Hi justfaith,

Thankyou for your response. 

You see I'm putting everything together.

Jesus made it clear no one can come to the Father but by through him.  He is the door now.  So after his death, all who believe on him will take part in the first resurrection,

but the others before that (Israelites), didn't get the chance to know Christ, so they will get that chance in the 1000 years.  They too, like us, have to not only walk through the door of Christ, but have their spirit renewed also.  They too have to feed on Christ's flesh (The Word of God) and have that holy spirit in them also.  Just like we need the HS to be raised in the 1st resurrection.  But they've missed out on that so they get their change at the 2nd resurrection.  The gentiles also, who did not know Christ, or obey him will be in this judgement also. 

I think Adam will be in the 2nd resurrection, not the first.

The old testament saints rose with Christ at His resurrection.

Hi Enoch,

Can you elaborate for me please?  Are you speaking of the prophets?

1 Corinthians 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Something to consider justfaith;

If they could get salvation back in the day,

then there was no need really for Christ to die, it was all for nothing.

Why then were we not told to worship God according to the law?

The old testament saints rose with Christ at His resurrection.

Where are they now ? thanks 

You see every subject opens up a can of worms!  It's hard to stick to the topic sometimes lol.

Nothing in the Bible about people looking down on us, The Bible doesn't say who all, or where they went, only that they were seen by many

That's right enoch,

and they would of died again.

There were still apostles alive when Christ died,

I doubt the others got that special treatment of being raised before them.

Something else to consider,

another piece of the puzzle.

Look how righteous Job was.

Yet he said this;

Job 19:26   And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

This is obvious he will not be in the first resurrection.  The saints will be raised to spirit.

Job will be in the kingdom, One of those raised to flesh.

Being resurrected and revived from the dead are two different things.

When one is resurrected, they can never die again, for they have conquered death.

When one is revived, he can die again.

John 11:14   Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

John 11:17   Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

John 11:43   And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
John 11:44   And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

After three days, the body starts rotting.  This was a miracle happening before their eyes back then.  We've heard of these miracles and believe them.

When Christ returns we will see greater miracles than these.  We will see a whole nation get revived, from all generations. Israelites only, because of the promise made to Abraham.

But only according to election.  Not all of them.

1 Kings 19:18   Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Romans 11:4   But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

It is obvious to me who will be the inhabitants of the kingdom during the millennium.  Israel, ....but they will be in the flesh.  Big difference.  The ressurected saints will be there also overseeing them.  Christ will be their king.  I think this is going to be an amazing time and we will see things happen that we've missed in the scriptures. 

What do you think?  Is this truth or fantasy?

Somewhat a 'flesh' fantasy.

Rev.22

14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Notice that Scripture doesn't discriminate like you're trying to do. If one born of Israel who rejects Christ is of that second group of v.15, they will not... be inside the gates of that holy city. Without remission of sins through Christ's Blood shed on the cross, one is left to judgment based on what they did here on earth, which is what the following Scripture reveals will occur at Christ's coming, which is when He will separate His sheep from the goats...

John 5

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Salty

Whoever has the right to the tree of life, has the right to Christ.  The saints are in the kingdom ruling with Chirst, we know that.

But like I said, only those Israelites according to election will be brought back.  God has reserved for himself many who will come back, according to the election of grace.

I seriously doubt the wicked Israelites will be brought back.  But don't forget there were good Israelites, who followed the commandments of God, but were before Christ.

They will have the right to the tree of life also, just like we have now.

Inside the kingdom Israel will be taught the truth, and will be holy.

There would be many Jews & Isralites that would not be invited to dwell inside the kingdom walls.  These would be the dogs, sorcers, murderers, etc.  They would be the survivors of Armageddon, and they are going to see what they are missing out on.

Luke 13:28   There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Regarding the generation that Moses led out of Israel, God said;

Hebrews 3:9   When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Hebrews 3:10   Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Hebrews 3:11   So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.

Not one of those led by Moses in that generation entered the promised land back then.

But their children received the blessing and the inheritance.

It could be the same with the remnant of Israel in the last days?  I'm not sure, as they will have the mark of the beast, and cannot enter, but their future generations most definately will.

But this post is about Ezekiel 37, Israel being brought back in the flesh (revived) not resurrected.

I think it's very possible this will happen, and many overlook this scripture, thinking it's meaning something else, when it's actually showing us what God can do.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

There is nothing in scripture stating the dead will come back to life to rule during Christ 1000 year reign. What is being spoken of in Ezekiel 37 is the spiritual nature of the Jewish people, spiritually dead. I think you are trying to make this fit into the millennium, which it doess not.

Hi One Light.

Thank you for your response.  Yes it does sound like a fairy tale, but to the unbelievers, the whole bible does. 

When we are searching for truth, we start at a certain point.  The gospels are clear the dead in Christ will be resurrected at the coming, but then we get to rev, and read about Christ ruling with his saints for a thousand years.  So we get inquisitive, who are they ruling over?

I would take another look to see who is ruling with Christ for the 1000 years. Revelation tells us that only those who rejected the mark of the beast, and were beheaded, will rule with Christ. It doe snot say all who believed in Christ will rule with Him.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.

Read the requirements:

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
Only those who go through the tribulation will be faced with such choices.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:10   For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Israel the nation did not accept this new covenant.  Instead they persecuted their Messiah, and the apostles, etc.  To this day they do not acknowlege Jesus Christ as the Son of God.  (I know there are a few that do, but I'm speaking of the nation)

So when will God make this new covenant with them?  In Rev they are trodden on by the gentiles for 3 1/2 years, all leading to Armageddon,..the end, so it can't be before the coming.  It must happen after the coming, during the millennium.  God always keeps his promise.

We could say, yeah this symbolises the dead coming back to God,  but we can also look at who God was speaking of.  It is clear it is Israel.  So far they have not come back to God,

and we could say, yeah this is the resurrection, but look at the scriptures carefully and we can see it's talking about flesh.  No one is resurrected in the flesh.  These are however. 

Ezekiel 37:7   So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

Ezekiel 37:8   And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Ezekiel 37:9   Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

I just think there's a piece of the puzzle here that seems to fit, and I'm excited to see if any others can see the same thing or not.

The question I was raising has nothing to do with the Jewish people, but who will reign with Christ for 1000 years.

There is nothing in scripture stating the dead will come back to life to rule during Christ 1000 year reign. What is being spoken of in Ezekiel 37 is the spiritual nature of the Jewish people, spiritually dead. I think you are trying to make this fit into the millennium, which it doess not.

Hi One Light.

Thank you for your response.  Yes it does sound like a fairy tale, but to the unbelievers, the whole bible does. 

When we are searching for truth, we start at a certain point.  The gospels are clear the dead in Christ will be resurrected at the coming, but then we get to rev, and read about Christ ruling with his saints for a thousand years.  So we get inquisitive, who are they ruling over?

I would take another look to see who is ruling with Christ for the 1000 years. Revelation tells us that only those who rejected the mark of the beast, and were beheaded, will rule with Christ. It doe snot say all who believed in Christ will rule with Him.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.

Read the requirements:

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
Only those who go through the tribulation will be faced with such choices.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:10   For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Israel the nation did not accept this new covenant.  Instead they persecuted their Messiah, and the apostles, etc.  To this day they do not acknowlege Jesus Christ as the Son of God.  (I know there are a few that do, but I'm speaking of the nation)

So when will God make this new covenant with them?  In Rev they are trodden on by the gentiles for 3 1/2 years, all leading to Armageddon,..the end, so it can't be before the coming.  It must happen after the coming, during the millennium.  God always keeps his promise.

We could say, yeah this symbolises the dead coming back to God,  but we can also look at who God was speaking of.  It is clear it is Israel.  So far they have not come back to God,

and we could say, yeah this is the resurrection, but look at the scriptures carefully and we can see it's talking about flesh.  No one is resurrected in the flesh.  These are however. 

Ezekiel 37:7   So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

Ezekiel 37:8   And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Ezekiel 37:9   Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

I just think there's a piece of the puzzle here that seems to fit, and I'm excited to see if any others can see the same thing or not.

The question I was raising has nothing to do with the Jewish people, but who will reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Not only last day christians are beheaded,there are many early christians beheaded burned and given to the lions.

Rev 6:9--11.

jesse.