• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

This is Salvation.

John 6:28-29

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 17:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Our work was ti believe on Jesus.

....He said, he that doesn't love Him doesn't keep His commandments.....

....We can say we love Jesus all we want....

....but if we don't keep His commandments, He says we don't love Him.... 

....If I gave you a puppy as a gift and you did nothing to it, what would happen....

:thumbsup:

Beloved, If We Keep His Commandments

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

He Will Live Right Inside Of Us

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: John 17:21-22

And What Is It He Does?

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2 Thessalonians 2:13

And Who Gets

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

The Glory