Correct wrongs through our moral inner code

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I saw this topic title and it just slap me in the face. I was hurt on my job doing my job. It was instantly decided that I was having issues due to a false diagnosis of diabetes type II. I had toxic chemical hit me in the face which felt like getting slapped with cactus. I screamed and ingested the chemical. Trying to get help from the doctors I was finally diagnosed as having Multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS). This diagnosis was ignored due to the fact my job would have to compensate me for an on the job injury. Instead my job made up a lie and fired me, cutting off all medical. This occurred in 2003. I did not know what MCS was back then, I certainly do now. It is well known now that I do not have diabetes and it is the MCS that makes my body display the same symptoms as diabetes.

I have been blocked from working as the doctors would never clear me to go to work (county doctors, welfare). Through everything I have been through from owning and living in mansions to now welfare. Do you think I should be compensated in full? the right thing to do morally and legally.

I have never lost my faith in God and never will. I have been used to study MCS without my permission. My faith has been put to unbelievable testing. I found out even my public records said I am ex-convict, having been locked up ten years which I am not and never been in prison. I went to an attorney and now my records are sealed shut. I believe God has brought me to this forum for positive reasons. I have been put through biblical stories like Jonah, Abraham, Joseph, Job and much more. Please pray for me and my children that what is morally and legally right in my situation is done quickly and in full.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Unbelievable! I am so sorry, and I feel for you so much. I am glad that you maintained your faith and integrity with God. I simply don't know what to say, words seem to fall short. I am glad that you came to this medium to receive love and support. Talking about your Job moment (Job in the Bible). Are you receiving any government assistance. I am so glad that you have The Lord. Good day!

food ebt

I am so glad the Lord has me! I have always known no matter what lies are told about me you can't make a lie the truth. Those who are telling the lies end up telling more lies. Jesus has never left me because he knows all, and the difference between a lie and the truth. If I rewrote the story of Job by what is happening today you would see how Satan is mad. Example, even Satan must remain obedient to God. In the story of Job God gave Satan rules to follow; Satan did follow those rule. Satan could not kill Job was one rule. Satan followers are as ruthless as Satan is and it must be hard for Satan to control his Kingdom today. The followers of Satan today would not kill Job but put Job through so much he'd commit suicide. Then the answer to God when asked, why is Job dead? would be, We did not kill him, he killed his self. To me that is playing with God, I don't know about you all but God would not be the thing I would play with. God spoke to Adam and said do not eat of the tree of good and evil or you will die. Adam was obedient and relayed this instruction to his wife Eve. Satan fooled Eve and even after she ate of the tree she did not die of her innocence until she was able to convince Adam that God had lied to him because she had already eaten from the tree and had not suffered any type of death. After Adam eat of the tree they both died a death of innocence and both was punished by God as well as Satan. 

Edited by Rodney

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Many people have autoimmune problems that have worked or lived around nuclear plants. The feds only acknowledge thyroid cancer and do not want to open the can of worms of autoimmune problems. It was interesting that a young person who was sensitive to fragrences after Cherynoble was sent to the University of Washington for treatment, but our government would never acknowledge such a link.

My prayer is that God would heal you and enable you to find gainful employment.

Blessings,

Willa

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Days Won:  5

Do you think I should be compensated in full? the right thing to do morally and legally.

That's kind of a hard question to answer from a Christian, a non believer would tell you to sue them for all they have etc. However, the only passage in the Bible that speaks about lawsuits that I know of is somewhere in Corinthians, it speaks about God being against a Christian suing another Christian, disputes amongst believers.

It doesn't seem like it would be wrong to demand them to compensate for what you've lost as long as it isn't done with angry or revengeful thoughts. It's really up to what your spirit feels is right to do according to God's spirit in you.

Anyways, that's my opinion and wish you the best according to God's will...

Sorry you have not kept up. The Government has acknowledge MCS and it is a covered illness by workers comp and the Social Security Administration. Same with fibromyalgia, covered. Look at the DSMV  

5 doctors have me as permanently totally disabled and will not rescind due to my seizure's and they don't want to be liable.  

Edited by Rodney

These are non Christians, as a matter of fact mostly Jews

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Days Won:  5

Here I found it Rodney so you can see what I mean:

1 Corinthians 6 New International Version (NIV)

Lawsuits Among Believers

6 If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people? 2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? 3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 4 Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? 5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? 6 But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!

7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.