• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Turtle

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,,,I believe Snow has given you some good advice as we find in the Scripture"Resist the devil & he will flee"....so the more & more you resist the temptation to spend your time with your husband ,watching TV,,,,,the less thoughts you will have about it,

I am certainly not saying that it is dis-honoring God to watch TV but it not honoring Him either,where are hearts are is our treasure,,,,,,,is watching TV a treasure?No,it is a distraction from our thoughts & spending time with our Lord,,,,,,,you & your husband can enjoy reading Gods Word together or popping in a dvd with God being the Star of the movie or show,,,,,,,,what we take in with our eyes & ears is very important ,,,,if we take in a lot of meaningless rubbish what are we gaining by it?Are we feeding & nourishing our spirit or our flesh?

Dear Sister,our time here is very short,let us make the most out of every moment & not be distracted by the god of this world ......leading us away from the very purpose of our creation,,,,,,to praise & worship our Creator,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BTW....I am a big TV watcher........I generally like to watch movies & sermons on the Gospel ....................from time to time I very purposefully shut the TV & read Gods Word when I believe it is distracting me from my relationship with my Lord,,,,,,,,,,it seems your heart is feeling that conviction by the Power of the Holy Spirit,follow his lead