alphaparticle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

There may not be violations, but it *doesn't always apply*. That is my point and why the quote has nothing to do with anything I've said. That was the entire point of my previous post. It's a little hard to respond when I'd just be repeating what I said before, as you haven't dealt with any of the meat in my post. I'm honestly befuddled. I put some thought into the varieties of ways I could restate what this law of thermodynamics is about. I provided you with links as I know you like that, but I don't get the sense you looked at those either. If you do not see how the law is derived in the first place, it is rather difficult to talk to you about appropriate applications. There is a reason that in our training we are asked to derive for ourselves the laws and such that we actually use.

At any rate, I really am not sure what else to add here, except that, if you want to address my previous post, great. If you think you have, then it's fairly obvious I'm wasting my time insofar as I'd be repeating myself again.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I'd be repeating myself again.....

:thumbsup:

Repeating Himself Over

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

And Over

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:2-3

And Over

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Genesis 20:11

And Over

It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17

And Over

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:5

Again

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

There may not be violations, but it *doesn't always apply*. That is my point and why the quote has nothing to do with anything I've said. That was the entire point of my previous post. It's a little hard to respond when I'd just be repeating what I said before, as you haven't dealt with any of the meat in my post. I'm honestly befuddled. I put some thought into the varieties of ways I could restate what this law of thermodynamics is about. I provided you with links as I know you like that, but I don't get the sense you looked at those either. If you do not see how the law is derived in the first place, it is rather difficult to talk to you about appropriate applications. There is a reason that in our training we are asked to derive for ourselves the laws and such that we actually use.

At any rate, I really am not sure what else to add here, except that, if you want to address my previous post, great. If you think you have, then it's fairly obvious I'm wasting my time insofar as I'd be repeating myself again.

===============================================================================================

There may not be violations, but it *doesn't always apply*.

Where doesn't it Apply?  oh and CITE Source.......?

Let's Scrutinize Dr. Einstein here...

The universe is thus progressing toward an ultimate ‘heat death’ or, as it is technically defined, a condition of ‘maximum entropy’ . . And there is no way of avoiding this destiny.  For the fateful principle known as the Second Law of Thermodynamics, which stands today as the principal pillar of classical physics left intact by the march of science, proclaims that the fundamental processes of nature are irreversible.  Nature moves only one way.”

Lincoln Barnett, The Universe and Dr. Einstein (1957), pp. 102-103.

So we have: 

"The universe is thus progressing toward an ultimate ‘heat death’ or, as it is technically defined, a condition of ‘maximum entropy"

Does the Universe mean the Everything in the Universe?  Yea, is the reasonable answer here or did he mean just "Parts" of the Universe?  :bored-1:

What's happening??  It's Thus Progressing towards Maximum Entropy.  So from Low Entropy to High Entropy.  Well what's Entropy....

Entropy:  is the quantitative measure of disorder in a system. http://www.academia....fic_GOD_Journal

another...

Alpha:  "Chaos and disorder are not the same..."

Enoch: Chaos "Synonyms":  Disarray, Discord, Disorder, Entropy, Turmoil....: http://www.thesaurus...rowse/chaos?s=t

This is just a cursory review of what "you" failed to address.....Oh, forgot the "Quantum Fluctuation" implosion ...anything on that?

regards

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

to answer the thread title question, the simple response is----------- yes but that yes depends upon the person doing the science and that they are open minded enough to sense God's leading them to the truth and to himself.

you cannot do science without faith. it takes too much faith to think that the origin of life developed by natural means as there is absolutely no evidence for a natural origin no matter what scientific field you are in.