hi all, i need some help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

hi kwikphilly, thank you so much for your kind reply. i focus on God and his word every second of everyday to keep the horrible thoughts and feelings out but its like they are just so much stronger than i can resist, i fight so hard each day but i feel like a lamb to the slaughter each day, sorry to complain about it, i have tried for years to battle them myself but just broke last week and need help from other christians. thank you all so much. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

i really need some help, the enemy has been attacking me really bad with horrible thoughts and emotions for 10 years, i have tried everything from the bible and quote scripture all day long and it never goes away. if you can help me i would be so thankfull.

I would recommend for you to speak out. Negative thoughts and emotions can arise from problems deep withing you. If you do not face them and do not solve them, you will never fully remove this exploit that your enemy is using. I recommend thinking deeply upon your problems, meditating might also be a great option for you and then speak with people who you are comfortable with to speak with. Ask for their help if needed. If they cannot make you feel better just by hearing out your problems, then I would recommend going to psychiatrist. In my childhood I also had similar problems and my mother paid for a good psychiatrist. It wasn't because I was mentally sick, but because I had some deep problems within me which I needed to realise that I have. I spoke with her for few hours and just by speaking out, by allowing to hear that my problem is and by understanding it I felt better immediately.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11

Hi dzyksis,  I'm new here but can relate to your experiences.  When I first came to Christ at 20 I was on fire.  Wanted and did tell all my friends and others what He did for me.  I wanted to be a all out soldier for Christ...then bam!!!  The most evil and  sadistic thoughts started hammering me.  Doubts arose viciously.  I became obsessed with making sure I was saved. 

Like you it was hard to share this with anyone but my pastor.  He said the devil will do anything to stop us from moving forward and it was working.  I also had to accept recently that

I brought some of my OCD into my Christian walk.  I would obsess on all these thoughts and then obsess on and double check my faith.  Still struggling today but at least getting

to know myself a little better and that satan is taking advantage of my weaknesses.  Put praise God He is still with me and I have never lost my faith in Him because it was the faith

He gave me when I wanted Christ Jesus to save me.  I don't take the attacks so seriously now and realize we are in a battle that's already been won.  Your fear probably helps feed

them as it was with me.  One thing that helped me was realizing that these were not my thoughts because if they were they wouldn't bother me.  Satan must be afraid of your

moving forward and advancing the Kingdom of God.  It help me to not take the attacks seriously and be afraid of them.  Fear feeds this.  There not your thoughts dyzksis so just look

at them and say whatever and leave them with God.  Praying for you now.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17

hi ernastas, thanks for your reply. i have seen several psychiatrists and read lots of self help books but it never seemed to make any difference. thanks for your reply

williamt3 thanks for your prayers and what you describe is exactally what is happeneing to me. they are deffo not our own thoughts but are the fiery arrows of the enemy. im glad to hear you are advancing in your walk, dont let them thoughts or feelings stop you advancing. i have been getting these fiery arrows a long time before i ever believed in christ, but because of them i found christ, even though i know there is no truth in satan and all these thoughts are his lies, they still get a grip on you and are very hard to shake off. also i find forgiving everyone that ever offended you is a big help. thank you all.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

There are of course other, less holy methods than a prayer. I personally do not know anything about it, but I have heard that so called ''shamanists'' and other ''psykers'' who do have knowledge of how to impair and protect yourself from this negative energy. Trinkets and chants might help you, but I do not know if they will have any effect at all and that is Christianity's stance on this. Second thing is of course meditation which is widely practiced and it often yields great success. Third part is balancing out your own positive energy. Going to the gym and joining social circles like finding group to practice hobby with or volunteering for some church's activity might help you too. You see, it's not only God which can help you. The enemy will find harder time and eventually might cease completely to bother you if he sees that his methods are not working. That you are strong and you do manage to fend off his attacks. Due to this, I do believe that best method would be to find that you do enjoy in doing and that bring joy to you. This will strengthen you soul to resist any attacks that enemy of the enemy and as a pay off, your live will be more pleasant while doing so.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

dzyksis, Welcome.

Praying. :)

Keep in loving God first and foremost, stand fast in the faith, continue to read the Bible and grow in Christ!

Eph 6:10-18

(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

(18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

2Co 10:3-5

(3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

(4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

(5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Dzyksis, you might be interested to know that the Apostle Paul along with I believe most if not all other Christians have this same struggle, the closer to God you get the worse it will probably get.

14)  For we know that the law is spiritual: but i am carnal, sold under sin.

15)  For that which I do, I allow not: for what I would, that I do not; but what I hate that I do.

16)  If then I do that which I would not: I consent to the law that it is good.

17)  Now it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18)  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good, I find not.

19)  For the good that I would, I do not; but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20)  Now if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21)  I find then a law, that when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22)  For I delight in the law of God, after the inward man;

23)  But I see another law in my members warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:14-23

In this passage Paul states that he is so sinful even though he delights to do the will of God, he fails miserably, his mind is set on the law of God, but his flesh wars against the mind and overcomes it, bringing about sin.  Oh what hope is left for us, Paul closes this chapter with what should be every Christian means to praise God.

24)  O wretched man that i am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25)  I thank God, through Jesus Christ our Lord.  So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7:24-25

Yes Paul states that with the mind we serve the law of Christ, but our flesh wars against our minds so that we do sin, but Praise God, through Jesus Christ our Lord even those our minds often give in to the flesh, because of His perfect sacrifice we have deliverance. 

This is why Jesus was asking so little of us when He told Peter we weren't to forgive our brother for sinning against us, just 7 times but 70 times 7, Matthew 18:21-22.  490 times sound like a lot to forgive others, but look to how often God has to practice lovingkindness thru His mercy and grace to us, and it is just a drop in the bucket.  If I started keeping track of offenses against me by a brother or sister, and I get to 490, if I really want to be more like God I just need to restart another count of 490, remembering how thru Christ death and resurrection I have a lively hope who am so sinful yet striving to overcome sin.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  67

There are of course other, less holy methods than a prayer. I personally do not know anything about it, but I have heard that so called ''shamanists'' and other ''psykers'' who do have knowledge of how to impair and protect yourself from this negative energy. Trinkets and chants might help you, but I do not know if they will have any effect at all and that is Christianity's stance on this. Second thing is of course meditation which is widely practiced and it often yields great success. Third part is balancing out your own positive energy. Going to the gym and joining social circles like finding group to practice hobby with or volunteering for some church's activity might help you too. You see, it's not only God which can help you. The enemy will find harder time and eventually might cease completely to bother you if he sees that his methods are not working. That you are strong and you do manage to fend off his attacks. Due to this, I do believe that best method would be to find that you do enjoy in doing and that bring joy to you. This will strengthen you soul to resist any attacks that enemy of the enemy and as a pay off, your live will be more pleasant while doing so.

We are told to stay away from theses things. 

Lev 20:6  And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. 

Lev 19:31  Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God. 

Gal 5:19  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 
Gal 5:20  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 

Our prayers should come from the heart and be directed to HIM.

1Jn 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 

i really need some help, the enemy has been attacking me really bad with horrible thoughts and emotions for 10 years, i have tried everything from the bible and quote scripture all day long and it never goes away. if you can help me i would be so thankful.

:thumbsup:

Ask

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

Jesus

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Praying~!

....I have heard that so called ''shamanists'' and other ''psykers'' who do have knowledge of how to impair and protect yourself from this negative energy. Trinkets and chants might help you...

~

What They Know They Are Oh So Eager To Teach

And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. 2 Chronicles 33:6

And Beloved, That Can Kill A Fellow

And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. Leviticus 20:6

But The LORD Jesus

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:5-6

Saves

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19

To The Uttermost

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18-19

Amen~!

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5