• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

2 Corinthians 7:10

There is a difference between a godly sorrow and a worldly sorrow. I do not know which one is working in your heart only you know this. But I do know that we can fall into sin and feel guilty and even be sorry for commiting the sin afterwards and then we up and do it all over again. That is a worldly sorrow and leaves us with regrets over and over again and it doesn't yield the peaceable fruits of righteousness in our lives. However having a godly sorrow working within our hearts will lead us to true repentance and salvation with no regrets or guilt. Because we have a change of heart and truly turn away from the sins that so easily besets us. To have true peace we have to have a godly sorrow working in our hearts that leads us to repentance unto salvation that has no regrets.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

You would probably be surprised how many suffer from fleshly desires, which is what we are to battle against.  Keep in mind when you post that this is a family forum and we have kids reading. 

From the ToS

Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

This is a privately funded message board, we reserve the right to edit or remove any postings that we feel are detrimental to the fellowship on this board, or detrimental to the witness of the board, as we see fit.

Because this topic is crossing gender lines, I am closing this thread.  You need to find those of the same gender to discuss this issue.