• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

All this to redeem the name of a hopped-up thug who got popped for trying to take out a cop. Liberalism really is a mental disease. When Ferguson explodes--and it will--I wonder if liberals will understand even then?

Guest shiloh357

The are reacting because of the reasons I gave above. Because they don't agree with you on whether those actions were justified or not.

Which actions??  The idiot protesters were looting and causing all kinds of damage.  In situations like that, police actions were most likely justified, minus the ones who went too far. 

These protesters are morons and as long as they are peaceful we can just write them off as morons.  If they are anything like the protesters I have seen already, they are the dregs of society. 

They have nothing to protest that really matters.  As long as they remain peaceful the best thing that can happen is to ignore them, as they have nothing important to say.   They need to be at home working a job, not standing around making fools of themselves.  I can imagine a lot of them don't have jobs so they have the time to stand around protest and draw food stamps and welfare and live off the taxpayer.  Idle hands are the devil's workshop as the old saying goes.

Guest shiloh357

Reuters and the AP are down in St Louis as well. They are the standard for Journalism. 

They are both complicit in Obama's lies and in the support of Palestinian terrorism against Jews.   The AP is notoriously anti-Semitic and has skewed information to promote anti-Semitism.

If that's the 'standard'  it only re-enforces my previous comments about the problems with the liberal media and the way that liberals support terrorism, and promote false narratives like hate crime narratives pertain both to Zimmerman and Officer Wilson.

Nothing to be proud of from a journalistic standpoint.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

The are reacting because of the reasons I gave above. Because they don't agree with you on whether those actions were justified or not.

Which actions??  The idiot protesters were looting and causing all kinds of damage.  In situations like that, police actions were most likely justified, minus the ones who went too far. 

These protesters are morons and as long as they are peaceful we can just write them off as morons.  If they are anything like the protesters I have seen already, they are the dregs of society. 

They have nothing to protest that really matters.  As long as they remain peaceful the best thing that can happen is to ignore them, as they have nothing important to say.   They need to be at home working a job, not standing around making fools of themselves.  I can imagine a lot of them don't have jobs so they have the time to stand around protest and draw food stamps and welfare and live off the taxpayer.  Idle hands are the devil's workshop as the old saying goes.

That's a lot of stuff you're making up about people. Have you met or spoke to any of them?

Guest shiloh357

That's a lot of stuff you're making up about people. Have you met or spoke to any of them?

No, but I have seen the protesters numerous times.  They are just trashy, nothing people.  They obviously don't have jobs or they couldn't be dedicating so much time to something so pointless and stupid.  Some of them who did have jobs, were forced to quit their jobs to join these protests.  I don't have to go there to know what kind low lifes are dedicating themselves to this ridiculous non-cause. 

These imbeciles care more about crucifying an innocent man than than holding down a job and paying their bills/taxes.  All this country needs are more ignoramuses in the streets with nothing to do but scream and chant and hold up traffic.

If they are mad at the police department, why do they have to make it hard for the citizens of Ferguson who have nothing to do with this???  Why do they have to go out and block intersections and make it hard for other people to get to work.  There are people who need to go to work to feed their families and take care of their kids  and we have these stupid protesters who are gong to block intersections, hold up traffic and make life hard for regular people who are not involved in this.

They will probably be  so busy blocking the intersections that ambulances and fire trucks will be hindered from responding to emergencies. 

Frankly, these protesters are the worst. They don't even live in Ferguson.  They are being bussed in from out of state.  They don't care what they are doing to other people.  They just want to make a lot of noise and act stupid.   I guess that is their right, but they are really doing no one any favors and their stupid protests won't accomplish anything.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

No, but I have seen the protesters numerous times.  They are just trashy, nothing people.  They obviously don't have jobs or they couldn't be dedicating so much time to something so pointless and stupid.  Some of them who did have jobs, were forced to quit their jobs to join these protests.  I don't have to go there to know what kind low lifes are dedicating themselves to this ridiculous non-cause. 

These imbeciles care more about crucifying an innocent man than than holding down a job and paying their bills/taxes.  All this country needs are more ignoramuses in the streets with nothing to do but scream and chant and hold up traffic.

If they are mad at the police department, why do they have to make it hard for the citizens of Ferguson who have nothing to do with this???  Why do they have to go out and block intersections and make it hard for other people to get to work.  There are people who need to go to work to feed their families and take care of their kids  and we have these stupid protesters who are gong to block intersections, hold up traffic and make life hard for regular people who are not involved in this.

They will probably be  so busy blocking the intersections that ambulances and fire trucks will be hindered from responding to emergencies. 

Frankly, these protesters are the worst. They don't even live in Ferguson.  They are being bussed in from out of state.  They don't care what they are doing to other people.  They just want to make a lot of noise and act stupid.   I guess that is their right, but they are really doing no one any favors and their stupid protests won't accomplish anything.

Seeing as you have never spoken to the protesters, or met them, you really cannot tell anything of the sort about them. Those are simply assumptions you are making. You cannot tell the universal employment status, welfare status, personality, or what kind of people they are, of thousands of people because you've seen some photos and video here and there. You've simply passed judgement on thousands of people you've never met, and it would be entirely dishonest to say you know all of those people well enough to be able to tell any of those things.

So you're okay with Palestinian terrorists and ISIS terrorists  and other cockroaches from the middle east injecting themselves into internal, American affairs???   Why do you support the terrorists' participation in these protests???

:thumbsup:

Indeed Beloved, I Do Support Injecting Christ Into The Internal Affairs Of Terrorists

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:19-21

And Yes, I Support Injecting Jesus Into Police Street Actions

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 1 John 5:1-2

And Into The Neighborhood Protests

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:3-4

And Even Into America

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 1 John 5:5

For We The Believer

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1 John 5:9-10

ARE The Journalists Of Hope

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God;

that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe

on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13

We Are The Journalists Of Peace

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled,

neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

And It Seems To Me, We Are Napping On The Job

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned;

if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity;

but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. Isaiah 33:6

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

locked for review 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I understand that this topic will be in the news for sometime so, I am re opening it. 

Please however,,,,

Debate the subject, not the person.

It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating.

Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person.

Respect each other in the love of God!

This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted!

Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

If you know you are butting heads with another member, be the first to offer an olive branch and be the peacemaker.

If you notice that you are getting heated by another’s response, walk away from the thread until you know you have His peace back in your life over the issue.

We may just be responding to a news item, but how we respond and the wording we use should also reflect love.

Col 4:6  Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. 

Two members have been banned from this thread and we will not hesitate to remove other poster that cannot respect the rules. 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

So you're okay with Palestinian terrorists and ISIS terrorists  and other cockroaches from the middle east injecting themselves into internal, American affairs???   Why do you support the terrorists' participation in these protests???

:thumbsup:

Indeed Beloved, I Do Support Injecting Christ Into The Internal Affairs Of Terrorists

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:19-21

And Yes, I Support Injecting Jesus Into Police Street Actions

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 1 John 5:1-2

And Into The Neighborhood Protests

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:3-4

And Even Into America

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 1 John 5:5

For We The Believer

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1 John 5:9-10

ARE The Journalists Of Hope

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God;

that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe

on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13

We Are The Journalists Of Peace

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled,

neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

And It Seems To Me, We Are Napping On The Job

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned;

if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity;

but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. Isaiah 33:6

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

I agree, some of us are napping, but I believe Christians are becoming more activist now, as the government becomes more intolerant of our beliefs.  Speaking up about a problem is a step towards solving it.

Pointing out people for behaving like criminals is our civic duty as US citizens, and Shiloh is right to criticize the protesters that have no interest in justice and who's sole purpose is to disrupt order and target innocent people for revenge for actions they took no part in.  Some of these criminals are trying to justify their actions as "reparations" for a time when our country treated fellow men/women unjustly.  I think that is bogu, the only people that should have been entitled to reparations have long since died. 

Freed slaves and their children are the only ones that should have received reparations for the unjust treatment they received, not some low-life loser 4-5 generations away, who's trying to profit off their ancestor's misery.