• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Fourth seal ... pale green horse.  Symbol of Islam.

I don't see this brother, I see the man of Perdition and his beast riding that pale horse.  Because of them death, and hunger to the world.  We know because of this last empire, it results to the saints being persecuted, all nations conquered, through his Mark, and all this death starts on the saints then leads up to the 3rd www.

I can't see how Islam is riding this pale horse?, death to the world is not caused by Islam, but the Son of Perdition.  He's the man to watch out for, him and his beast.  Unless you are saying that the beast is Islam?

I see Islam just used as pawns in the grand scheme of things, to make way for new laws...more control over us.

I see the extremists as guns for hire, hired by the 10 kings, ...their plan, ...divide and conquer.  Ruin a nation so that the West can come in and stabilise with armed forces and the federal bankers  giving assistance (with interest of course), knowing it can never be paid back, ....but the purpose, taking for themselves even more territories to control politically.  But the policy for these nations remains in chaos, not order. 

They never really fix up these nations they connive to destroy . And with all their resources and power,  they seem to leave them to waste.

I'm not trying to argue with you brother, these are just my views, ...how I see it through my eyes..   I appreciate your input,  I'm just giving mine.

God bless.

thanks Sister for your consideration of my position. Not many will read with an open concentrated mind, thanks. And interpretation of prophecy is in essence a subjective exercise. I always go with what is most obvious, and with the four horses there isn't enough information to be glaringly obvious so differences of opinion are natural in this case.

With respect to the fourth horse, I believe the pale horse stage is the man of perdition stage, so we have some agreement there. The two overlap as Islam and Jewish bankers co-operate. NATO is attempting to place Islam under Turkey's control, and to do so they are weakening the Arab world and strengthening the Turkish and Kurdish position in Islam. (Turks, Kurds, Arabs and Persians make up most of the Middle Eastern racial groupings).  Eventually Turkey will control Islam as they did during the Ottoman Empire. But they will control Islam with Jewish consent and co-operation.

Please read this link from  a Jewish website: http://www.jewishpress.com/tag/adnan-oktar/

After a fairly jaded start, in which Oktar, or people in his employ, published several books denying the Holocaust and attacking Israel, this Muslim leader began a kind of transformation. He became better acquainted with Judaism and with Zionist history through some new Jewish friends (e.g. Jerusalem-based writer Ehud Tokatly) he was making over the Internet. He recognized his mistakes, apologized for the Holocaust denial book–which he had not authored, and started forging a brand new Muslim vision of a peaceful Middle East in which Israel is not only a Jewish Homeland ruling over its entire biblical territory, but also a place where the Jewish Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem to become the center of adoration by the entire faithful world.

In addition, Adnan Oktar has played host to major Jewish and Israeli figures, including former Israeli Chief Rabbi Israel Lau, the late Rabbi Menachem Froman, and several past and present Israeli politicians, including many of the Shas leadership.

This same Adnan Oktar is proposing a Turkish Union wherein Muslims and Jews can travel freely and be safe:

http://www.turkishislamicunion.com/

I believe that it will be under this Islamic superstate (the beast with ten horns) that the man of perdition will arise and rule the central Jewish/Kurdish sector of the Islamic Union. So I agree that the pale horse will be during the period of the man of perdition.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Argosy,

You already know that my view is nearly similar to you, but I haven`t as yet detailed it. Now I have a concern with your statement, `interpretation of prophecy is in essence a subjective exercise.` I do understand what you mean in that there are so many interpretations,` however I do believe that God would not have left His word  `up for grabs.` Thus I believe because people are just looking at the 4 seals scriptures on their own, & we know that that is not scriptural, therefore we need to bring in all of what God has to say upon this topic.

I will give my thoughts on this topic, when I get back from holidays & have all my notes at hand. I hope you will be there for that.

God bless, Marilyn.

PS. Very interesting article on the Turkish/Islamic peace. A forerunner, ay. Thanks Argosy.

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi Argosy,

You already know that my view is nearly similar to you, but I haven`t as yet detailed it. Now I have a concern with your statement, `interpretation of prophecy is in essence a subjective exercise.` I do understand what you mean in that there are so many interpretations,` however I do believe that God would not have left His word  `up for grabs.` Thus I believe because people are just looking at the 4 seals scriptures on their own, & we know that that is not scriptural, therefore we need to bring in all of what God has to say upon this topic.

I will give my thoughts on this topic, when I get back from holidays & have all my notes at hand. I hope you will be there for that.

God bless, Marilyn.

PS. Very interesting article on the Turkish/Islamic peace. A forerunner, ay. Thanks Argosy.

Thanks, yes the more verses we have on the subject the clearer the picture. I feel some verses are "up for grabs" in that the fullness is only understood in retrospect, and there is nothing wrong with that.  For all the Jewish expectation of their Messiah only a few understood the imminence of Jesus during his first coming, many had to be convinced by his miracles. So its not essential that the multitudes understand all prophecy beforehand. On some issues there is clarity (eg when the rapture occurs -- im stirring now!) , but on some other issues the prophecies remain unclear to the majority through lack of detail. The best we can do is point out the obvious. 

But if you have further information on the four horsemen of the apocalypse , some additional verses that can add detail I'm all ears.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Argosy,

God bless, Marilyn.

Thanks, yes the more verses we have on the subject the clearer the picture. I feel some verses are "up for grabs" in that the fullness is only understood in retrospect, and there is nothing wrong with that.  For all the Jewish expectation of their Messiah only a few understood the imminence of Jesus during his first coming, many had to be convinced by his miracles. So its not essential that the multitudes understand all prophecy beforehand. On some issues there is clarity (eg when the rapture occurs -- im stirring now!) , but on some other issues the prophecies remain unclear to the majority through lack of detail. The best we can do is point out the obvious. 

But if you have further information on the four horsemen of the apocalypse , some additional verses that can add detail I'm all ears.

Hi Argosy,

That`s great. You are a real gentleman & a scholar. And yes most people in Israel did not understand all the scriptures pertaining to Christ`s coming as a babe, however we know that all those many scriptures were there (& are there) for them to read. But as we know Israel was partially blinded. But, & a big but.....we are not in darkness for we have Christ`s very own Holy Spirit who, as Christ said, is leading us into all the truth of Christ & His purposes. Thus I am convinced we will know before hand, as when these powers are judged...well taa, taa, if you know what I mean.

Christ desires that we come to the fullness of the faith, the understanding of Him & His purposes. So I do look forward to our discussion when I get back home next week.

Marilyn.

Hi Argosy,

That`s great. You are a real gentleman & a scholar. And yes most people in Israel did not understand all the scriptures pertaining to Christ`s coming as a babe, however we know that all those many scriptures were there (& are there) for them to read. But as we know Israel was partially blinded. But, & a big but.....we are not in darkness for we have Christ`s very own Holy Spirit who, as Christ said, is leading us into all the truth of Christ & His purposes. Thus I am convinced we will know before hand, as when these powers are judged...well taa, taa, if you know what I mean.

Christ desires that we come to the fullness of the faith, the understanding of Him & His purposes. So I do look forward to our discussion when I get back home next week.

Marilyn.

Thanks for the kind words.  You put up a good argument, nevertheless I still feel the full understanding of all the minor detail of prophecy will never become general knowledge in the church because it is open to interpretation, and unable to be proven due to lack of detail.  So I feel the bible is more open to interpretation than you on some of the minor subjects, but its not really a subject worth debating because we do not even agree on the major subjects where there is more than enough scripture to draw definite conclusions. But even so, I'm looking forward to more info on the horsemen.