IGNORED

Do we have a deal with Iran

tigger398

Guest shiloh357

Iran is the #1 sponsor of Islamic terrorism worldwide.

Iran threatens to wipe Israel off of the map and there is not ONE country on this planet that doubts that they would do it if they get the nuke.

Iran is unstable.  Their government is a radical religious cult that is bent on world domination, the destruction of the west and Israel.   This is a government that sees itself as having a religious, apocalyptic mandate to destroy the infidels which includes pretty anyone that is not Muslim. Again, there is no country in the region that doesn't take Iran seriously for good reason. 

There doesn't have to be a laundry list of past actions to justify denying Iran any nukes.  Iran is an unstable element and giving them a nuke is a recipe for disaster.  It is the worst kind of foreign policy. 

The world needs to marginalize and sanction Iran to death and cripple their ability to get the nuke.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

Iran is the number 1 sponsor of terrorism according to whom?

• Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Another oddity.

The USA shocked and awed Iran's enemy, Saddam.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Sam.....if talk is so cheap......why not send your computer, bank account, cellphone and any other password and account to Iran. Then see how long it takes them to make good use of it to harm you specifically. Remember now, they have never hurt you before, so don't fear them now.

Non-sequitur much there 1x1. I don't fear you and I wouldn't send you that information either. Does that make you the same as Iran?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I realize that Iran talks a lot of trash. I am not impressed by trash talk.

What actions has Iran taken since the overthrow of the Shah that make them a danger to the US?

One of actions is words. They said they are going to nuke.

• Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

One of actions is words. They said they are going to nuke.

Which is odd...

Because after the Islamic revolution, Iran considered nuclear weapons to be unIslamic.

Ayatollah Khomeini was right on that subject... nuclear weapons are satanic.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Keith:

I rely on more than the news, if that was all I relied on I would live in fear of Iran like the rest of you. I find it odd you speak of your own understand if Iran and then tell me I rely too much on my own understanding.

I haven't seen that to be the case here, Sam.  Everything you've said comes from your point of view and nothing else.  That's what "your understanding" means. 

If you think I'm speaking of my own understanding, then you clearly didn't read my very first reply to this thread, and I suggest you do.  You've made a lot of assumptions in this thread.  Who's living in fear?   That's a broad, over-generalization without facts.  It's a tactic used by people who try to bolster their point of view without facts.  I'm not trying to be unkind, but that's the truth. 

At 20 years old, you do not yet have the life experience to understand war, foreign policy or the why's and how come's governments do what they do.  (Not that they always act correctly, either.)  That's why there's a minimum age limit that a person must be at least 35 years of age to be president.  That age limit is there because a person needs life experience.  The youngest person to ever be elected was John F. Kennedy when he was 43. 

Yes, you're allowed your opinions.  But I hope you have not only the wisdom to realize that you don't know everything in situations like this, but the maturity to listen respectfully and learn from those who do.  That's not to say those of us who are older are always right either, but we do have the life experience that you lack and that should be respected and not have accusations and assumptions tossed our way.

Guest shiloh357

Sam, the CIA and the US State Department  list Iran as the #1 sponsor of terrorism.

So Sam, you're only 20 years old?   How is that you said you served for six years in the military?

Where did you get the idea I am 20?

Do you normally trust what comes from the State Department, or only when it confirms what you already believe?

My opinion is that the folks running the show need bad guys to drive fear, as fear is a great tool for control. Iran is a convenient target for this as they like to talk a lot of trash. But as of yet the only action anyone can give is a kidnapping 35 plus years ago.