IGNORED

Do we have a deal with Iran

tigger398

Guest shiloh357

Keith pointed out that you are only 20 years old.  If that is not true, you need to correct him on that.  My apologies if that was incorrect.   

Is there a reason not to trust that fact.  It is has been the position of the State Dept through multiple administrations.  

Actually Iran does a lot more than talk.  Iran funds and promotes terror. It's what their known for and the rest of the world knows that. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

Well, I was 20 years old in the 70s, but please keep on bringing the insults, it is clearly your modus operandi.

I would be more than willing to put my experience and research in this area up against anyone I have ran across on this forum.

Iran is the boggie man and the government needs it to stay that was because we are running out scary nations to use for control.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Where did you get the idea I am 20?

Do you normally trust what comes from the State Department, or only when it confirms what you already believe?

My opinion is that the folks running the show need bad guys to drive fear, as fear is a great tool for control. Iran is a convenient target for this as they like to talk a lot of trash. But as of yet the only action anyone can give is a kidnapping 35 plus years ago.

I misread your profile.  My sincerest apologies.  I must have clicked on a different profile or something.  Please forgive me.

That's just it, Sam, I don't trust what comes from the State Department... or the government as a whole.  Or the lamestream media.  But I do trust what I see coming out of Iran, especially when it matches up with their own media, including children's TV shows to their own children.  And that's vicious and vile.  When people, including countries, tell you who they are... believe them. 

I'm with Shiloh on this one.  I think his posts have been 100% spot on.  But that doesn't mean that we're living in fear of Iran.  On the contrary.  I live in His peace.  It has ruled my life for the last two years.  I know the second I step out of it and I immediately repent, or realign myself, and enter back into it.  Governments are going to do what they do.  I can't affect that in any way.  So, I don't worry about it.  I don't fear any country or government because I know that God isn't subject to them.  They are subject to His allowing them to do what they do.  That's why, when I read about what's happening, I take it to prayer and then leave it there, staying in His peace.   Anything more is fruitless, in my opinion. 

I can turn what you said around and ask you this:  Why would you chose to live with anger over this topic?  There is anger there.  It's evident in your posts. 

Well, I was 20 years old in the 70s, but please keep on bringing the insults, it is clearly your modus operandi.

I would be more than willing to put my experience and research in this area up against anyone I have ran across on this forum.

Iran is the boggie man and the government needs it to stay that was because we are running out scary nations to use for control.

It was not an insult.  It was an honest mistake which I have apologized for. 

Keith pointed out that you are only 20 years old.  If that is not true, you need to correct him on that.  My apologies if that was incorrect.   

Is there a reason not to trust that fact.  It is has been the position of the State Dept through multiple administrations.  

Actually Iran does a lot more than talk.  Iran funds and promotes terror. It's what their known for and the rest of the world knows that. 

One these days you will want to join the adults in the real world.   But if you want to stay at the kiddie table, that's up to you.

That was an honest mistake on my part, Shiloh.  I apologize profusely for my carelessness.  I don't know how I got that wrong.

Keith:

My anger comes at being marginalized because I disagree with your view.

As far as TV shows...have you seen what our children are watching on TV and in the movies?

Keith, when I mentioned an insult I was speaking of shiloh's kiddie table comment, nothing from you was taken that way.

As for my profile I just now updated it so the birthday is there, it was not 15 minutes ago.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

I'm also of the opinion that Iran has the bomb already. N. Korea has the bomb, the engineers of the two countries work closely together, and both have been present when the Koreans have tested their nukes. Using the bomb is another matter: these people are not stupid, and will want to conceal their use if at all possible. In the vision of Sarah Menet, she saw Israel being hit by a nuclear missile fired from LIbya, but supplied by Iran. Then all hell broke loose, with bombs and missiles around the world. All after economic and electrical grid collapses in the US, and months of ensuing chaos, which I take to be the Great Tribulation.

No mention I've heard here so far -- apologies if I've missed someone -- that Iran is the sole sponsor of Hezbollah in Lebanon, as well as the chief supplier of weapons to Syria, and probably the chief supplier of weapons to Hamas in Gaza. And that an Iranian general was just killed by the Israelis on the Golan Heights, while apparently directing Hezbollah warriors in the placement of missiles that could reach Israel. And that now the Israel-Lebanon-Golan borders are currently in crisis, with shelling taking place both ways.

It is quite possibly near the time to expect to see the events of Daniel 11:40ff., IMHO.

Added: a report about the killing of the Iranian General etc. can be read here:

http://debka.com/article/24348/Israeli-air-strike-targeted-6-Hizballah-and-Iranian-officers-as-warning-that-Golan-is-out-of-bounds

Edited by WilliamL

Keith:

My anger comes at being marginalized because I disagree with your view.

As far as TV shows...have you seen what our children are watching on TV and in the movies?

I haven't seen anyone marginalize (i.e., to consider insignificant) your opinions.  Just disagree with them, and perhaps the way you state them.  And no matter what the reason is for your anger, it's up to you, as a Christian, to control it and practice self-discipline.  We all have to do that. 

The kids TV shows I'm talking about are what Iran is showing to their children.  And not just Iran, but Hamas, Egypt and other Islamic countries.  They have animated cartoons, and characters similar to Barney the Dinosaur, that teach their children about the glory of being a suicide bomber and telling them that they must kill Jews when they see them.  These shows are broadcast all over Islamic countries.  They've created a "drama" broadcast that had a "Jew" kill a Christian child and use his blood to make Matzah at Passover.

To wait for your enemy to strike first takes a huge risk on them striking on your own soil.  THAT is exactly what the U.S. has prevented so far.  That's the purpose of pre-emptive strikes.  They have missiles that can reach the U.S. already.  Should they have to use that first, in order for the U.S. to step in and protect itself?

Keith, when I mentioned an insult I was speaking of shiloh's kiddie table comment, nothing from you was taken that way.

As for my profile I just now updated it so the birthday is there, it was not 15 minutes ago.

Thank you, I'm glad.  It is NEVER my intention to insult anyone.  We may not agree on this subject, but there's nothing that says we have to.  I respect your right to believe what you do.  In the end, nothing that either of us believe, or say, about this situation, is going to change policy or affect what any countries governments do.

I ONLY care how we act/react in this conversation.  I care about how it affects our walk with Christ and a non-believer might read this and perceive Christianity.