IGNORED

Do we have a deal with Iran

tigger398

Guest shiloh357

I apologize for the "kiddie table" comment.  I was out of line and have removed it from that post.

Go ahead and refute why Iran is not the leader in terrorism.  Show why the CIA and State Department are wrong on that point.  If you can't then there is no reason to deny that fact.   And go ahead and explain why every other nation is wrong about Iran and why you know more than virtually every other world leader.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

Keith:

All is good, a little anger is not a bad thing as long as we don't let it lead us to sin.

Shiloh:

Neither of us have that data, so each must make up their mind. Do you even know the metrics that the SD and CIA use to determine the " largest sponsor of terrorist"?

What is your general trust level of the SD and the CIA? Do you trust them in Bengazi? Or when they tell you that AQ is on the run or that all is peachy in Yemen?

As for what the rest of the world thinks? Do you take their views of the US to heart or just their view of Iran? Do a google search on " largest terrorist state" and see what much of the world thinks it is, I will give you a hint it starts with an U and ends with A and has an S in the middle.

Once you have answered my questions I will gladly respond to yours.

Guest shiloh357

I don't know the metrics.  They used.   I don't trust THIS State Dept that much, but the statistic about Iran being the number on sponsor of terror didn't come from this state dept.  It has been something that has been on record for decades.  And given that other nations in the region including Israel understands that Iran should not get a nuke, I think that State Dept. stastic is spot on.

I don't know the metrics. They used. I don't trust THIS State Dept that much, but the statistic about Iran being the number on sponsor of terror didn't come from this state dept. It has been something that has been on record for decades. And given that other nations in the region including Israel understands that Iran should not get a nuke, I think that State Dept. stastic is spot on.

Fair enough. This is the same state department that told me Iraq had an active WMD program and that North Korea getting a nuke would be the end of the world as we know it, so I take it all with a large grain of salt

To answer your question, I do not think the US is a terrorist state as I know first hand the lengths we go to to avoid innocent death, even at the cost of our own service members.

I largely disagree with most of our foreign policy and think you would have a hard time finding a more aggressive country over the last few decades

Edited by Sam Adams

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Thanks for your understanding, Sam.  It's greatly appreciated.  I'm going to bow out of the conversation since I've said my piece and I'm not out to convince anyone. 

Shiloh, I admire your posts in many topics on this forum.  Your logic and common sense reasoning is refreshing, especially since, from my experience, it's sorely lacking in the world today.  It's rare that people will go any deeper than surface-level thinking.  The first thought that comes to mind is the one they go with and set their beliefs accordingly.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

I just came across this news story on Fox News.  Here's a blurb:

Iran calls for assassination of Netanyahu's children

Iran is encouraging its terror allies to pursue the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s children by publishing personal information about them, including photographs of the kids lined up in crosshairs, and declaring, “We must await the hunt of Hezbollah.”

That's another thing about Iran.  They don't like getting their own hands dirty.  They often call on their allies (puppets) to do their bidding.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

It's what they are planning to do that means they are danger particularly if they get a  nuclear bomb.  It is their stated goal to wipe Israel off the map (which would actually end up destroying surrounding Arab nations in the process.   It is the way they fund terrorist groups like Hizbollah which have reportedly made into the US via our unsecured southern border.  They have teamed up with drug cartels and that is why we are seeing more beheadings take place in Mexico and that's also why the tunnels the drug cartels use are more sophisticated than the drug cartels were eve able to build themselves.   Iran, if they get a nuke, is far more dangerous than any other nation that currently has a nuke.   The Iranians government is chomping at the bit for a nuke and someone is going to pay a heavy price if they get one.

The Iranians are not trash talking.  This is not a schoolyard brawl.  This is a rogue nation that is fueled by shia death cult ideology that is dedicated heart and soul to the destruction of both Israel and the United States.   That is not bravado on their part.  It is a certifiable and credible threat that we need to take seriously.

I think they've already got the bomb, but God's hand is covering the trigger at the moment. They'll take the bomb with them on their glorious march of Ezekiel 38, but the bomb will be of no use to them.

That is what I heard Oak.Is that they have the bomb.But nothing is going to happen unless God allows it to happen.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's what they are planning to do that means they are danger particularly if they get a  nuclear bomb.  It is their stated goal to wipe Israel off the map (which would actually end up destroying surrounding Arab nations in the process.   It is the way they fund terrorist groups like Hizbollah which have reportedly made into the US via our unsecured southern border.  They have teamed up with drug cartels and that is why we are seeing more beheadings take place in Mexico and that's also why the tunnels the drug cartels use are more sophisticated than the drug cartels were eve able to build themselves.   Iran, if they get a nuke, is far more dangerous than any other nation that currently has a nuke.   The Iranians government is chomping at the bit for a nuke and someone is going to pay a heavy price if they get one.

The Iranians are not trash talking.  This is not a schoolyard brawl.  This is a rogue nation that is fueled by shia death cult ideology that is dedicated heart and soul to the destruction of both Israel and the United States.   That is not bravado on their part.  It is a certifiable and credible threat that we need to take seriously.

I think they've already got the bomb, but God's hand is covering the trigger at the moment. They'll take the bomb with them on their glorious march of Ezekiel 38, but the bomb will be of no use to them.

That is what I heard Oak.Is that they have the bomb.But nothing is going to happen unless God allows it to happen.

When they were trying to develop the bomb, unusual 'accidents' kept happening. I heard reports of engineering fail-outs occurring, or setbacks because one of their top scientists had mysteriously been killed. Some people claim that this was the work of Israeli intelligence and that Mossad agents had secretly assassinated them. Even if Israel was behind it and not God, you have to remember that God is guiding Israel's hand.

There have also been reports of lesser accidents where nobody was hurt but silly little things kept happening that kept holding back their nuclear development. I believe that the Iranians only got nuclear weapons when God was ready for them to have them.

If they have nuclear weapons then why haven't they used them already? They want nothing more than to wipe Israel off the map and they are willing to kill themselves and all the good Iranian citizens with them, so they don't need to wait. Something powerful is stopping them.