• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

I realize that Iran talks a lot of trash. I am not impressed by trash talk.

What actions has Iran taken since the overthrow of the Shah that make them a danger to the US?

Guest shiloh357

It's what they are planning to do that means they are danger particularly if they get a  nuclear bomb.  It is their stated goal to wipe Israel off the map (which would actually end up destroying surrounding Arab nations in the process.   It is the way they fund terrorist groups like Hizbollah which have reportedly made into the US via our unsecured southern border.  They have teamed up with drug cartels and that is why we are seeing more beheadings take place in Mexico and that's also why the tunnels the drug cartels use are more sophisticated than the drug cartels were eve able to build themselves.   Iran, if they get a nuke, is far more dangerous than any other nation that currently has a nuke.   The Iranians government is chomping at the bit for a nuke and someone is going to pay a heavy price if they get one.

The Iranians are not trash talking.  This is not a schoolyard brawl.  This is a rogue nation that is fueled by shia death cult ideology that is dedicated heart and soul to the destruction of both Israel and the United States.   That is not bravado on their part.  It is a certifiable and credible threat that we need to take seriously.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's what they are planning to do that means they are danger particularly if they get a  nuclear bomb.  It is their stated goal to wipe Israel off the map (which would actually end up destroying surrounding Arab nations in the process.   It is the way they fund terrorist groups like Hizbollah which have reportedly made into the US via our unsecured southern border.  They have teamed up with drug cartels and that is why we are seeing more beheadings take place in Mexico and that's also why the tunnels the drug cartels use are more sophisticated than the drug cartels were eve able to build themselves.   Iran, if they get a nuke, is far more dangerous than any other nation that currently has a nuke.   The Iranians government is chomping at the bit for a nuke and someone is going to pay a heavy price if they get one.

The Iranians are not trash talking.  This is not a schoolyard brawl.  This is a rogue nation that is fueled by shia death cult ideology that is dedicated heart and soul to the destruction of both Israel and the United States.   That is not bravado on their part.  It is a certifiable and credible threat that we need to take seriously.

I think they've already got the bomb, but God's hand is covering the trigger at the moment. They'll take the bomb with them on their glorious march of Ezekiel 38, but the bomb will be of no use to them.

Shiloh:

It still just comes down to talk. You are clearly more impressed by talk than I am.

Guest shiloh357

No, it is not just talk.  These people back up their talk with action.  They fund terrorism.  The kind of radicals that control Iran are notorious for backing up their threats with actions.  I choose to live in reality.    And there are a lot of nations that recognize the threat that Iran would pose if they got a nuke, so it isn't my idea.  I understand the threat because other nations who live in the area recognize the threat.   

So it shows that you really don't have a very good grasp on the issue when even other Muslim countries don't wan Iran getting the nuke.

I have asked many times for specific example of their actions that back up their words. So far all you give me is hyperbole and more words. If they are so bad you should have a long list of actions by Iran...yet you don't.

• Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I have asked many times for specific example of their actions that back up their words. So far all you give me is hyperbole and more words. If they are so bad you should have a long list of actions by Iran...yet you don't.

One action that stands out in my mind.

Iranians took Americans captive which played heavily against Carter in the 1980 election.

Not only did Iran's action help foster a Reagan/Bush win.... Iran gave them an inauguration

gift. On the very day Reagan/Bush were inaugurated, Iran set the American captives free.

That they did do. So now we have one incident from 35 plus years ago. I guess that is a good reason to live in fear of them.

But that event also helped get Carter out of the White House so it might have been a good thing in the long run

• Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Meanwhile back at the Kremlin... Putin appears to be refighting WW2 in Ukraine.

Last I heard from the Russian side... they wanted East Germany back.

Seriously...

" Russia may declare 1990 reunification illegal "

" More than 25 years after the Berlin Wall's fall, Russian lawmakers are mulling a proposal

to condemn West Germany's 1990 "annexation" of East Germany as Moscow's answer

to Western denunciation of its seizure of Crimea. "

http://www.thelocal.de/20150128/russia-may-declare-german-reunification-illegal

Hmmmm.... And they have a whole bunch of nukes!!