Jerry1023

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

He also said, 'the Father is greater than I'. Jesus is in very nature God. If you have seen Him who is Godly and without blame, having not committed a single sin, then you have seen the very character of God, which is why he said if you have seen me you have seen the Father. Their very souls are identical. They are One in Spirit. If you believe in the Son you believe in the Father, and you cannot believe in one and not the other, that is impossible. Why? Because though the Son is not literally The Father (which is why they are designated as Son and Father respectively), they are in Soul identical and are both True, without sin and great, but the Father is the greatest. How people respond to Jesus is how they respond to God. How people respond to the children of God is how they respond to God, because the children of God are led by the Spirit of God, and that Spirit makes them Holy, and God is Holy, but not as Holy as God is because he is the holiest EVER. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are Godly. The bible describes certain people(s) in references as Godly and righteous.

6But godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment. - 1 Timothy 6:6 see this shows that if there is godliness as a word used to describe a measure of being godly, then there is godly, because wickedness can measure what is wicked, and righteousness can measure what is righteous. 

The Pharisees who are sons of the devil (Jesus called the devil their father), hated what he did and were opposed to him for no proper reason. They were so close to the devil they hated even the good that was done through Jesus by God. Yet Jesus did not even acknowledge that he is a good teacher, instead this is written:

17As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him, "Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" 18And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone. - Mark 10:17-18

God is the source of all that is Good. Hope that makes sense. Furthermore I have a verse to support my position.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, - Ephesians 1:3

See? God has given Jesus authority over all that is created. That means everything except God, and since Jesus wasn't created because He IS, that means he himself is a one who obeys and is under God's authority, but everything else is under Jesus' authority, and also those other things are under God's authority. Jesus does not disobey at all ever and never will ever, forever. So whatever He does is in God's will and he is able to shepherd all who the Father gave Him.

2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. - John 17:2

Edited by Augustine17

Why then did Jesus say, " I and the Father are One. If you have seen me you have seen the Father."

When it says the Word was God that is Jesus. We are body, mind and soul. We are one just as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are One yet the mind is not separate from the body nor is the soul separate from the mind...they are one,

:thumbsup:

Amen Sister, Amen~!

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: John 17:20-22

And Don't Mess With Jesus Or His Beloved

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries,

and will be merciful unto his land,

and to his people. Deuteronomy 32:39-43

For He Is Truly LORD OF LORDS

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

And KING OF KINGS

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:15-16

Amen~!

King of Kings is the title given to a person who has a high amount of authority over the earth. Daniel also used it to describe Nebuchadnezzar 

"Thou, O king, [art] a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory." - Daniel 2:37

Lord of lords is a title used for someone who is lord over lords also. These epithet's don't define the character of Jesus but they describe his authority. On the last day He and His army make a huge slaughter on all of his enemies and he has KING of Kings, and Lord of Lords written on him as well as many crowns. Those titles are just some of His many. The Lord is a title used for God because 'The' makes a difference between other Lords in a way. You could say 'Lord Jesus'. But look at 'The Lord', and 'The' is used to assure that there are none alike that one. If I say Doctor Jane for example or something like that it might insinuate there are other doctors compared to the 'The' in front of it. But if I say 'The Doctor' then it assures there is 'a' doctor. 'The' makes affirmation it is used for a word that is singular in character, furthermore I could say 'president of america', or I could say 'the president of america', and the first one shows that he is possibly not the only president while the second shows he is alone the president. Like babysitter or the babysitter.

That Revelations 4:11 refers to God because it stated:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

It says thou hast created all things, and the only one to do that is God. God created all things, but through Jesus he created them, and without Him nothing was created.

16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:16 All things were created by Him but he did not create them. They were created through Him but he did not make them. They are all for Him but he did not make them. For example, a painter can use one brush for every painting he has and you can say all the paintings are there through the brush with paint on it. But the painter made it. The primary source of the thing created was the painter, and the painter did it using the brush with paint on it. I am not really good at getting examples. Hope that one was enough. 

38Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise up and help you, Let them be your hiding place! 39'See now that I, I am He, And there is no God besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand. - Deuteronomy 32:38-39

See those verses are not about The Son but The Father. Jesus did not and does not except drink offerings or the fat of sacrifices made by someone to Him, those things are acceptable for God alone. For someone to accept them would be a sin, and Jesus never sinned or will ever sin nor is he sinning, ever, forever and ever.

Guest shiloh357

When Jesus claimed to be the Son of God, He was claiming to be God.   Jesus is of the same substance as the Father.   Jesus demonstrated that He is God.   He claimed to be the Beginning and the End, the First and Last.   Jesus did things that only God can do.   Jesus is just as much God as the Father.

e.e shiloh357 Please read what I typed on this page and the previous. There are times in the bible they are regarded as separate. I tried to explain it well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus said we must be born again. I don't know if we are really born again till we repent and surrender to Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the I Am, and Creator God revealed as the YHWH LORD of the Jews. It is a surrender of the heart, knowing that we are lost without His grace. Even if we don't completely understand, God sees our hearts and He alone determins who is born again of the Holy Spirit.

But those who have only an intellectual knowledge of Jesus do not have the relationship of repentance and dependance on Jesus as Savior and Lord God. They do not depend on His blood to pay the penalty for their sin. They lack saving faith (reliance) on Christ.

If you are referring to me I am born again, and I have been given the Holy Spirit by grace. Jesus did not call himself God he said I and my Father are One. I am not lacking faith in this but you believe a fallacy. He is not Creator, God is creator. Through Jesus all things were created. Please read all of my comments on this topic. I have even proven this with Scripture. I did not stress a concept in my explanations that isn't correct. But you cannot support that Jesus called himself God because he didn't. He said I and my Father are One. If you discredit me for using scripture then don't use scripture, which is the place where we confirm all the connections we make. I only tried to help so nobody commits idolatry. I admit certain scripture parts have been mistranslated but the extent I have cited cannot be refuted.

Edited by Augustine17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

If you are referring to me I am born again, and I have been given the Holy Spirit by grace. Jesus did not call himself God he said I and my Father are One. I am not lacking faith in this but you believe a fallacy. He is not Creator, God is creator. Through Jesus all things were created. Please read all of my comments on this topic. I have even proven this with Scripture. I am not stressing an idea that isn't real. But you cannot support that Jesus called himself God because he didn't. He said I and my Father are One. If you discredit me for using scripture then don't use scripture, which is the place where we confirm all the connections we make. I only tried to help so nobody commits idolatry. I do admit certain scripture parts have been mistranslated but the extent I have cited cannot be refuted.

Jesus did claim to be I AM when He said before Abraham was, I AM. This refers to the name God gave Himself when He spoke from the burning bush. John 8:58, EX 3:14-16. It is also why they tried to stone Him. He is not the Father and He prayed to the Father.

We do not subscribe to the "oneness" doctrine but worship God in Trinity on this forum.

See those verses are not about The Son but The Father....

Jesus did not and does not except drink offerings....

or the fat of sacrifices made by someone to Him....

those things are acceptable for God alone....

For someone to accept them would be a sin....

and Jesus never sinned or will ever sin....

nor is he sinning, ever....

forever and ever....

~

Forever

Thus said Jehovah, king of Israel, And his Redeemer, Jehovah of Hosts: 'I am the first, and I the last, And besides Me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6 (Young's Literal Translation)

And Ever

"For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth. Isaiah 54:5 (New American Standard Bible)

Jesus Is

But Yeshua said to him, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, and you shall behold The Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of Heaven.” Mark 14:62 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

LORD

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

And the captain of the LORD's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. Joshua 5:13-15 (King James Version)

And

When I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God of Heaven's Armies.

Jeremiah 15:16 (New Living Translation)

Oh

Therefore Yehuda led a company also from the presence of the Chief Priests and the Pharisees. He led the guards and came there with torches and lamps and weapons.

But Yeshua, because he knew all these things had come upon him, went out and said to them, "Whom are you seeking?"

They were saying to him, "Yeshua the Nazarene." Yeshua said to them, "I AM THE LIVING GOD." But Yehuda the traitor was also standing with them.

And when Yeshua said to them, "I AM THE LIVING GOD", they went backward and fell to the ground. John 18:3-6 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

So Worthy

Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels around the throne, and also of the living creatures and of the elders. Their number was countless thousands, plus thousands of thousands.

They said with a loud voice: The Lamb who was slaughtered is worthy to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing!

I heard every creature in heaven, on earth, under the earth,v on the sea, and everything in them say: Blessing and honor and glory and dominion to the One seated on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!

The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped. Revelation 5:11-14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

~

Believe

In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God.

This One himself was at the origin with God.

Everything was in his hand, and without him not even one thing existed of the things that existed.  John 1:1-3 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

And Be

I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and that no lie is from the truth. Who is a liar but whoever denies that Yeshua is The Messiah? Such a person is a false messiah. He who denies The Father denies also the Son.

He who denies The Son also does not believe in The Father; whoever confesses The Son confesses The Father also. And anything which you have heard from the first, let remain with you, for if that which you have heard from the first remains with you, you are also remaining in The Father and in The Son.

And this is The Promise which he has promised us: Eternal Life!

But I have written these things to you because of those who seduce you. And if The Anointing will remain with you which you have received from him, you do not need anyone to teach you, but as The Anointing who is from God is teaching you about everything, and is true, and there is no falsehood in him, even as he has taught you, abide in him.

And now my children, abide in him, that when he is revealed, we shall not be ashamed before him, but we shall have boldness at his arrival. And if you know that he is righteous, know also that everyone who does righteousness is from him. 1 John 2:21-29 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Blessed Beloved

Because I inform you of this: there is no man who speaks by The Spirit of God and says, "Yeshua is damned", neither can a man say, "Yeshua is THE LORD JEHOVAH", except by The Spirit of Holiness. 1 Corinthians 12:3 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

God bless you @ Augustine,for looking into my post,

But" I think you are seriously misunderstanding who Jesus is,

the bible said,