Jerry1023

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Couldn't even refute the correct ideology. Go, refute it. Go explain how what I posted is false. You can't because it isn't. The proof is all against you. Everything is connected. That is how it is. You can't connect it because you don't believe in Him, and have his gift to do it. When I connect it I do not see what you could do other than ignore what I typed and/or attempt to contradict the very thing that proves your false ideology. Sloppily formatted or not it is right there on that post.

Edited by Augustine17

I am born again....

and I have been given the Holy Spirit by grace....

:thumbsup:

Hallelujah~!

"But when The Redeemer of the accursed comes, him whom I shall send to you from the presence of my Father,

The Spirit of Truth, he who proceeds from the presence of my Father,

he shall testify concerning me." John 15:26 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Beloved Than You Know

They were saying to him, "Yeshua the Nazarene." Yeshua said to them, "I AM THE LIVING GOD."

But Yehuda the traitor was also standing with them.

And when Yeshua said to them,

"I AM THE LIVING GOD",

they went backward

and fell to the

ground. John 18:5-6 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

God

Because I inform you of this: there is no man who speaks by The Spirit of God and says, "Yeshua is damned",

neither can a man say, "Yeshua is THE LORD JEHOVAH",

except by The Spirit of Holiness. 1 Corinthians 12:3 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

In the old testament, God is the first and the last. In the new testament, Jesus is the alpha and omega.

Jesus accepted worship. 

Seems clear to me.

Guest shiloh357

Augustine, I don't have time to address every point in your posts.   But the fact remains that Jesus is God and I have addressed enough Scriptures that state Jesus is God.  I am satisfied that I have addressed the issue.  Is. 9:6-7, Rev. 1:17; 2:8; Heb. 1:8-9;  John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17 all state that Jesus is God.   Jesus received worship, He absolved of Sins, and Jesus even claimed to be eternal life (John 11: 25-26)   So you really have no leg to stand on.  

Jesus is God.  If you want to be a true follower of Jesus, then you must believe the Bible's claims that Jesus is fully God.  That is simply non-negotiable.

Couldn't even refute the correct ideology. Go, refute it. Go explain how what I posted is false. You can't because it isn't....

The proof is all against you. Everything is connected. That is how it is....

You can't connect it....

because you don't believe in Him, and have his gift to do it....

When I connect it I do not see what you could do other than ignore what I typed....

and/or attempt to contradict the very thing that proves your false ideology. Sloppily formatted or not it is right there on that post....

Nevertheless Beloved

For this purpose also The Messiah died and lived and arose, that he would be THE LORD JEHOVAH to the dead and to the living.

But why are you judging your brother, or why do you even despise your brother?

For all of us are going to stand before the judgment seat of The Messiah, Romans 14:9-10 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Jesus IS LORD

According to what is written: "As I live, says THE LORD JEHOVAH,

every knee shall bow to me and to me every tongue shall swear." Romans 14:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

See?

For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder,

And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God,

Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

To the increase of the princely power,

And of peace, there is no end,

On the throne of David, and on his kingdom,

To establish it, and to support it, In judgment and in righteousness,

Henceforth, even unto the age, The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts doth this.  Isaiah 9:6-7 (Young's Literal Translation)

He has eternal life doesn't mean he is God and the bible even designated Son and Father. By your logic if I have eternal life for believing in Him then I am God and that is plain apostasy. Please address each part of the post, if you think you are right. If I am wrong you want to save my soul, yes? Try it if you're right. I don't think you are even a bit.

Augustine, I don't have time to address every point in your posts.   But the fact remains that Jesus is God and I have addressed enough Scriptures that state Jesus is God.  I am satisfied that I have addressed the issue.  Is. 9:6-7, Rev. 1:17; 2:8; Heb. 1:8-9;  John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17 all state that Jesus is God.   Jesus received worship, He absolved of Sins, and Jesus even claimed to be eternal life (John 11: 25-26)   So you really have no leg to stand on.  

Jesus is God.  If you want to be a true follower of Jesus, then you must believe the Bible's claims that Jesus is fully God.  That is simply non-negotiable.

Amen~!

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son,

and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and

I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:40

And Amen~!

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

Thank You LORD Jesus

Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:5-8

I Love You LORD

I Love You

He has eternal life doesn't mean he is God and the bible even designated Son and Father....

By your logic if I have eternal life for believing in Him then I am God and that is plain apostasy....

Please address each part of the post, if you think you are right....

If I am wrong you want to save my soul, yes....

Try it if you're right. I don't think you....

are even a bit....

~

Beloved, With Eyes Wide-Shut, You Have Missed The LORD Of Armies

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:

for I am called by thy name,

O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Along With All The Religions Of The World

But God commendeth his love toward us,

in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Yet I Have Hope

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

PS: Beloved, It Is Jesus Who Saves, Not His Joy Filled Followers

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house,

did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Praising God, and having favour with all the people.

And the Lord added to the church daily

such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

Love, Joe

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Acts 3:15 and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Jesus is Almighty God. He forgave sins on earth. They crucified him because they didn't believe he was God.

John 10:32-33 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

Philippians 1:19 For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Edited by almightyist

They assumed He made himself God. He and God are the same in character, a.k.a One in Spirit. Their souls are also connected. The Word was Him part means they were One in Character, or spirit, both are the same. The Pharisees also called Jesus other things that are not true. It says all things were made through him but not by him. God is the Creator. Jesus is the Word. By the Word all that is created was created. God said, be light, and it was invented. He gave things the 'breath of life.' This was all done through Jesus.

Also your verse is incorrect.

45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. - John 6:45

Another thing done by the Son to show He is The Way to The Father.

By the way that Rev part never referred to Jesus as The Father or God. Alpha and Omega means beginning and end. Jesus is from 'everlasting to everlasting'. That was what was prophesied about Him. When He was on earth He had left his glory that He had. John witnessed the Christ glorified. Jesus even prayed to be glorified again.

Furthermore every believer has authority to forgive sin on earth.

22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. 23"If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained." - John 20:23

Because He forgave sin on earth does not mean He is God. That is a lie. But He did forgive sin and does forgive. Every believer has much authority, I am not sure why to this you are unaware. Because of his awesomeness you might have mistaken Jesus for God in revelations. He is prince of all the Kings of the earth. 

4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood--  - from Revelations 1:4-5

6and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen - Revelations 1:6 To his God and Father.

How you gonna get out of that? You can't. Oh, and Jesus did receive worship. From certain people on the forum unfortunately. But people paid tribute to him when He was on earth. As for worship, he did not even accept it. The blind man did not worship Jesus also. The one who was healed by Him through the power of God.

proskunew,v  {pros-koo-neh'-o}

1) to kiss the hand to (towards) one, in token of reverence  2) among the Orientals, esp. the Persians, to fall upon the knees and  touch the ground with the forehead as an expression of profound  reverence  3) in the NT by kneeling or prostration to do homage (to one) or make  obeisance, whether in order to express respect or to make supplication 

^That was translated as worship for some reason. It was an act of reverence to Jesus. Kneeling and prostrating was done to Kings in the Old Testament as well. Go ahead and search on John 9:38, you will find that it the english versions are not all translated the way the Greek is. The Greek was there before the English one was. Paul and The Apostles did not speak English. The scriptures of the NT are the accounts and testimony of the Apostles and devout followers of The Way and God.

Edited by Augustine17