ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

As we discuss this topic I have a friend whose 1 year old is in the hospital with a possible case if measles. This young man was born with a heart defect and just had a heart cath done this past week. The measles could very well be more than his little body can handle.

There have been more cases of measles in Jan than all of 2013 and more than 7 of the previous 10 years combined. This is the result of people who take the word of some internet site or TV star vice trained professionals.

just a question here, could it also be a result of obama flooding the border with unvaccinated illegal children last summer?

One of the hardest hit areas is simi valley. Isnt that primarily an area without illegals?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question here, could it also be a result of obama flooding the border with unvaccinated illegal children last summer?

No it could not since there is no way for a president to flood a border with anyone.

Sam, it was clearly a case where the president authorized the flood of illegal kids instead of sending them back. 

sam, i'm not playing this game. i suggested you do the research twice because i'm not well enough versed to answer your questions. and yet you keep badgering me on their method of entry to distract from the fact that you are well aware that unaccompanied minors, many unvaccinated and with health issues, none of whom could have gotten jobs or enhanced consumerism which were two of your arguments.

really this is being dragged too far from the topic. my question was whether this whole topic could have been partially a result of unvaccinated children who came flooding across our borders last summer. it really was a simple yes or no question. you answered no, and then qualified it with a reason that you believed obama was not culpable in the illegal immigration of all those kids. from there we should have left it as is without derailing this topic further. i take responsibility for having further questioned you on why you believed that.

As we discuss this topic I have a friend whose 1 year old is in the hospital with a possible case if measles. This young man was born with a heart defect and just had a heart cath done this past week. The measles could very well be more than his little body can handle.

There have been more cases of measles in Jan than all of 2013 and more than 7 of the previous 10 years combined. This is the result of people who take the word of some internet site or TV star vice trained professionals.

One of the hardest hit areas is simi valley. Isnt that primarily an area without illegals?

beats me, jade. i was just asking a question. i don't even know where the simi valley is.

beats me, jade. i was just asking a question. i don't even know where the simi valley is.

I think its a high tech area, one with lots of high tech type jobs. Not a place illegals would typically live in.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

LadyC:

I have done the research, you are just wrong. Sorry to be blunt, but facts are facts.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

A friendly reminder. 

If you know you are butting heads with another member, be the first to offer an olive branch and be the peacemaker.

If you notice that you are getting heated by another’s response, walk away from the thread until you know you have His peace back in your life over the issue.

If you feel strongly about an issue between you and another member,

offer to debate it in the Soap Box forum so the two of you can focus on each other’s response and not all the other posts of those who want to be involved.

Check your attitudes as you post, ensuring that what you are posting is exactly what you want to post.

Watch your words. Using passive aggressive statements are just as cutting and demeaning as an outright insult.

Ensure that you are discussing the issue, not the person.

If you have a personal statement to make to another member, take it private and remain respectful.

Take the time to ensure that what you think someone is saying is what they are saying, not reading into another’s post.

Ask questions for clarification when a statement is unclear instead of assuming you know what someone is saying is advisable.

If you don’t, one could easily see a post as “Because I said so”, which goes absolutely nowhere.

If you witness a wayward post or thread, please report it. We cannot be everywhere at once and there are far too many threads to read through to catch everything. 

We would rather have to filter through many reports then to have anyone think we are playing favourites by allowing a member to blast another member,

or that a topic is allowed when it should not be.

Always seek the guidance from the Holy Spirit as to how to reply to a post.

Last, but far from the least, post as if you are posting to Jesus, because

He is with you and everyone else.

God Bless, 

Nigel 

wrong about what, sam? tell me what exactly i'm wrong about?

is it about the planes? could be. i said i wasn't well enough versed. i could have been confusing their entry into the US with their relocation around the states after arriving.

or am i, according to you, wrong about them having flooded across the border in the first place? if that's it, maybe you could explain how many children it takes to be considered a flood.

am i wrong that they were illegals? am i wrong that they were unaccompanied? am i wrong that they were unvaccinated? or am i ONLY, in your mind, wrong that obama's policies and administration bear any responsibility for the flood?

what exactly am i wrong about?

A friendly reminder. 

If you know you are butting heads with another member, be the first to offer an olive branch and be the peacemaker.

If you notice that you are getting heated by another’s response, walk away from the thread until you know you have His peace back in your life over the issue.

If you feel strongly about an issue between you and another member,

offer to debate it in the Soap Box forum so the two of you can focus on each other’s response and not all the other posts of those who want to be involved.

Check your attitudes as you post, ensuring that what you are posting is exactly what you want to post.

Watch your words. Using passive aggressive statements are just as cutting and demeaning as an outright insult.

Ensure that you are discussing the issue, not the person.

If you have a personal statement to make to another member, take it private and remain respectful.

Take the time to ensure that what you think someone is saying is what they are saying, not reading into another’s post.

Ask questions for clarification when a statement is unclear instead of assuming you know what someone is saying is advisable.

If you don’t, one could easily see a post as “Because I said so”, which goes absolutely nowhere.

If you witness a wayward post or thread, please report it. We cannot be everywhere at once and there are far too many threads to read through to catch everything. 

We would rather have to filter through many reports then to have anyone think we are playing favourites by allowing a member to blast another member,

or that a topic is allowed when it should not be.

Always seek the guidance from the Holy Spirit as to how to reply to a post.

Last, but far from the least, post as if you are posting to Jesus, because

He is with you and everyone else.

God Bless, 

Nigel 

thank you. that's what i was trying to do when i suggested we'd veered off topic and that i was responsible for having dragged it that far.

sorry i re-engaged after the branch was extended. guess i tend to do that when the branch is dismissed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The children that came into the US this last summer were extremely sickly and diseased.   They were not healthy children.

Right.  And I reiterate; if everyone here was vaccinated, they wouldn't have to worry.  Except for the very young who can't get the vaccine yet or those who are too ill to be vaccinated and, honestly, we're never going to have 100% of the population healthy anyway.  And I still think that the unvaccinated should be isolated, away from society.  After being given a choice, of course.

if you're going to use that argument, then those who are vaccinated shouldn't have to worry about those who are not. diseases don't discriminate based on what country an unvaccinated child originates from.

Nothing to do with the country of origin, that's true, but babies under a year old and those with compromised immune systems who can't receive the vaccine are still at risk from unvaccinated people.  I still believe those that wish to opt out should be isolated into their own schools and communities.