• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Just a couple of comments.

I have talked to people who are grossly anti-semitic. They believe every lie out there about Jewish people, including that Jewish people are Kenites, they are all rich, they run secret organizations and control the world, the protocals of the elders of zion are considered true, etc. I have tried to reason with these people, showing the facts, but in their view, what I am showing them is just proof of the great Jewish conspiracy who have influenced science, history, news, and just about everything else to hide the so called truths that these people think are the truth. In otherwords, the ones I have talked to are irrational, and can not be convinced. They were raised in anti-semitic homes or taught this garbabe by someone who was very influential in their lives.

So, what is my point. Especially in the west bank and gaza, the propoganda is controlled by terrorists who teach the children that the Jewish people stole their land, the Jewish people are violently opposed to them, and that Israel is the cause of all of their misery. They are taught that the U.S. is evil, and Christians are evil. The children's parents are taught this, and the children are taught this in schools, by people who are respected and in authority. So, they believe what they are taught. The terrorists say that they are protecting them and that the terrorist organizations are the only ones fighting for them. So, they need to support the terrorists or something much worse will happen to them.

Are these people terrorists? Yes, just like the anti-semites I have met, belong to organizations like the KKK, or neo-Nazis, or other white supremist organizations because they think these organizations are the only ones looking out for them, some or maybe most Muslims have bought into the propoganda lies, and support the groups that they believe are the ones fighting to help them. They are not terrorist themselves. They have believed a lie and been deceived.

So, are children of white supremists guilty because they believed a lie? Are Muslim children who have believed the lie and support the people they have been taught are for them, guilty of being terrorists even though they have not done any terrorist act?

It is a slippery slope to declare people terrorists, even though they have not personally done any terrorist acts. I see this as different then a person who hides a murderer. The person who hides a felon is wrong, but they usually know that the felon is wrong. They usually have some kind of attachment, like a brother, mother, father, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, or good friend.  They are not brain washed with a lie.

Guest shiloh357

I am not saying that a person is a terrorist because they hold to a particular ideology.  My OP referenced people who knowingly support and knowingly encourage terrorism, even though they do not engage in the actual act.  They may supply moral support, inspiration, encouragement, or they may supply material support.  Either way, they are as guilty as the terrorists for the act of terror they helped to enable.

I am not saying that a person is a terrorist because they hold to a particular ideology.  My OP referenced people who knowingly support and knowingly encourage terrorism, even though they do not engage in the actual act.  They may supply moral support, inspiration, encouragement, or they may supply material support.  Either way, they are as guilty as the terrorists for the act of terror they helped to enable.

I was talking about people who have been taught lies by terrorists, and grow up believing that the terrorists are the only ones looking out for them. They will give moral support and encouragement.But if they have never engaged in terrorism, are they terrorists? In my view, they are brainwashed, but not terrorists, until they commit an act of terrorism.

There have been people who were raised well, and then kidnapped. During their ordeal, they can identify with their captors and become dependent, relying on the captors. It is calle stockholm syndrome. And that is with someone raised in a safe, secure environment by good parents. But, we are talking about people raised on lies. If the person commits a crime, they are guilty of the crime, but if they sympathize with their 'captors', and that is the extent of their crime, that is no crime at all.

Looking at only 'Palestinians', they are mainly pawns in a wicked game. They were denied living in any other place then 'so called palestine'. They were setup as pawns in a war. They were brainwashed by terrorists. It will be very difficult to teach them to think any other way, but if they have not been directly involved in terrorism, they are actually victoms of their captors.   

Guest shiloh357

I am not talking about Stockholm syndrome.  I am talking about Muslims who support terrorism, who raise money and help in the training and bankrolling of terrorism.  These are not mere sympathizers.   They are following the same ideology as others in their community.  Terrorism is  machine and it requires support components just like a legitimate military.  Someone has to feed them, shelter them, train them, equip them, find them transportation, etc  

That's why  I used the example of someone who assists the bank theif even he doesn't join in the actual act of theft.  He provided the means and materials knowingly and willfully in an attempt to make the robbery successful.

Those in a support position are not guilty by association, but are guilty by participation.   Too often we are accused of guilt by association of labeling all Muslims as terrorists on the grounds that they are Muslim, but they have not committed an act of terror, have never killed anyone.   My point is that it is not necessary to engage in the actual act of terror is you are serving as an enabler.  If you help, if you enable an act of terrorism willfully and in full knowledge of the fact, then you should be included as a terrorist.

The Palestinians, when given free and democratic elections chose by a landslide vote to elect Hamas as their representative government.  There were something lik 7 other parties in the election, but they chose the most ruthless, blood thirsty terrorist regime to represent their values.   The Palestinian community is not innocent, nor are they victims.  

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I am not talking about Stockholm syndrome.  I am talking about Muslims who support terrorism, who raise money and help in the training and bankrolling of terrorism.  These are not mere sympathizers.   They are following the same ideology as others in their community.  Terrorism is  machine and it requires support components just like a legitimate military.  Someone has to feed them, shelter them, train them, equip them, find them transportation, etc  

That's why  I used the example of someone who assists the bank theif even he doesn't join in the actual act of theft.  He provided the means and materials knowingly and willfully in an attempt to make the robbery successful.

Those in a support position are not guilty by association, but are guilty by participation.   Too often we are accused of guilt by association of labeling all Muslims as terrorists on the grounds that they are Muslim, but they have not committed an act of terror, have never killed anyone.   My point is that it is not necessary to engage in the actual act of terror is you are serving as an enabler.  If you help, if you enable an act of terrorism willfully and in full knowledge of the fact, then you should be included as a terrorist.

The Palestinians, when given free and democratic elections chose by a landslide vote to elect Hamas as their representative government.  There were something lik 7 other parties in the election, but they chose the most ruthless, blood thirsty terrorist regime to represent their values.   The Palestinian community is not innocent, nor are they victims.  

I am not talking about Stockholm syndrome.

Which applies to hostage situations like Patty Hearst.

Guest shiloh357

I don't think we can necessarily assign Stockholm Syndrome to Islamic terrorist enablers.   They know what they are doing.    In Jerusalem, in the Arab quarter, merchants present themselves as Christians for the benefit of the Christian tourists, but at home they are Muslims.   The money they raise goes into terrorist coffers.   That's what happened when Arafat was in charge and it still happens now.

The people being duped are westerners.   Muslim groups posture themselves as peaceful for the benefit of western cameras and the western stage, and then go behind the curtains and laugh at the gullibility of the west.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shiloh,,,,,

I am not so sure about all terrorists being muslim,perhaps,as you say"the here & now" ,,,maybe most are .....

But I think  you are 100% correct in saying that anyone(even non-muslims) that supports a terrorist in any way ,shape or form is "guilty" by association & should be charged,prosecuted & sentenced as such.....................many attacks on humanity could never have gone underway had tghe terrorists carrying out the "evil deed" not had support from others ,behind the scenes,so to speak,,,,,,,

Yes,I think more & more westerners will come to this realization when it starts to unfold here in the USA.......when many many of the ones everyone thinks to be "peaceful" are earning money here & saving every penny to make it all happen one day,funding their brotherhood ..............makig snowballs for the others to throw!!!!!                                                                             With love,Kwik

All I know is to pray,pray,pray & hope ,hope hope in Christ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't think we can necessarily assign Stockholm Syndrome to Islamic terrorist enablers.   They know what they are doing.    In Jerusalem, in the Arab quarter, merchants present themselves as Christians for the benefit of the Christian tourists, but at home they are Muslims.   The money they raise goes into terrorist coffers.   That's what happened when Arafat was in charge and it still happens now.

The people being duped are westerners.   Muslim groups posture themselves as peaceful for the benefit of western cameras and the western stage, and then go behind the curtains and laugh at the gullibility of the west.  

Some do know what they are doing. But I think many do not. They are seeking someone to 'save' them. They are victoms of being taught lies, with a distorted view of the world outside of Islam and like white supremists, they believe the lie and fear the 'outsiders'.

The aspect you are pushing is the very effective propoganda. They have been very good at that. To the western world, as well as to their own people. There is also much more to the situation today. In the Muslim world, you have the victoms of lies taught in the terrorist propoganda (stockholm type of syndrome). You have the terrorists.

And then you have Arab kings and other leadership, society and politics. It is wise to remember the common saying in that region. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Do some of the Arab countries really support the U.S. coming in to fight or is it a case of we are an enemy to a group who is an enemy, so we are befriended to fight someones enemy. Are some leaders supporting some terrorists to get rid of other leaders who are viewed as enemies? The makeup in that part of the world is very complex. We can be pretty sure that Arab countries are not pro-Israel, yet, some Arab countries have encouraged Israel to attack another Arab country and agreed to stand down if that happens. Why? There are Arabs fighting terrorist groups, and there are Arabs who are not involved in the fight, supporting terrorists financially. Are the supporters pro-terrorist or do they see who the terrorists are trying to overthrow as a worse enemy. Are they then counting on the U.S. as a way to cool down the terrorists if they gain too much power?  Saudi Arabia is a strange friend to the U.S. I don't know what their actual strategy or purpose is. The U.S. is a powerful 'friend/frenemy'.    

Guest shiloh357

Qnts they are not brainwashed.   They are not anymore brainwashed to believe what they believe than Christians or Jews are brainwashed to believe what they believed.  I could easily point to any false religion and argue they are brainwashed, but that is not usually the case.

The ones who are joining ISIS are not brainwashed, they were captured and re-programmed.  They are joining ISIS on purpose.  They have an evil warped perception of the world and they know what they are doing.

There people with very, very depraved minds and ISIS is attractive to them and they are easily radicalized.  They are not victims, most of the time.

Qnts they are not brainwashed.   They are not anymore brainwashed to believe what they believe than Christians or Jews are brainwashed to believe what they believed.  I could easily point to any false religion and argue they are brainwashed, but that is not usually the case.

The ones who are joining ISIS are not brainwashed, they were captured and re-programmed.  They are joining ISIS on purpose.  They have an evil warped perception of the world and they know what they are doing.

There people with very, very depraved minds and ISIS is attractive to them and they are easily radicalized.  They are not victims, most of the time.

You do not believe that all of the misinformation taught in 'palestinian' schools is not brainwashing those kids. Have you seen some of the reports of what is in their school books? Have you not heard what they are saying on their news stations, or what they are being told? Yes, there has been a lot of brainwashing. And a lot of abuse as the aid going to 'palestine' is not reaching the people. They honestly believe and have been taught that Israel and the west are the agressors, working to kill them and keep them poor. The propoganda is atrocious and filled with lies. Those people have not heard the truth and think the terrorists are trying to help them.