• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

after 18 hours, being suspended upside down, both mother and child should have been dead. So in reality its 2 miracles-one that the rescuers heard the voice-and 2 that the child was even still alive.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Hey Peeps...

Sad about the young mother but what a wonderful story to give Glory to God,,,,,Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him........If mom was a Christian then it is wonderful in every way,,I hope so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

Oh I was sooo gonna be quiet on this, but from all that I read, it seems almost certain that she was mormon.

What difference does that make jade?We are talking here about the miraculous recovery of the baby.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Hey Peeps...

Sad about the young mother but what a wonderful story to give Glory to God,,,,,Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him........If mom was a Christian then it is wonderful in every way,,I hope so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

Oh I was sooo gonna be quiet on this, but from all that I read, it seems almost certain that she was mormon.

What difference does that make jade?We are talking here about the miraculous recovery of the baby.

Kwik mentioned above about the mom possibly being a Christian so I responded to that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here. Could it be possible that the voice was demonic? Many of the comments I've read about this story on the web have people believing it's was the voice of the mother's spirit - leading rescuers to her baby - and that it's proof that ghosts exist.

Could Satan have thought it a good trade-off - the life of one child in exchange for hundreds, if not thousands of people or more, believing in ghosts, in direct opposition to what the Bible says?

After all, belief in ghosts can be a stepping stone to further occult involvement.   

Guest shiloh357

When we die, we don't remain on this earth, so it was not the ghost of the mother, or the mother's voice in any way.   That it could be demonic deception isn't outside the realm of possibility.  Satan comes as an angel of light and his demons as ministers of righteousness.   Given the world's inordinate fascination with demons and angels, they are ripe for this kind of deception.

When we die, we don't remain on this earth, so it was not the ghost of the mother, or the mother's voice in any way.   That it could be demonic deception isn't outside the realm of possibility.  Satan comes as an angel of light and his demons as ministers of righteousness.   Given the world's inordinate fascination with demons and angels, they are ripe for this kind of deception.

Agreed. And angels have always been masculine in the Bible. There is no female angelic representation anywhere in Scripture - voices or otherwise.   

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here. Could it be possible that the voice was demonic? Many of the comments I've read about this story on the web have people believing it's was the voice of the mother's spirit - leading rescuers to her baby - and that it's proof that ghosts exist.

Could Satan have thought it a good trade-off - the life of one child in exchange for hundreds, if not thousands of people or more, believing in ghosts, in direct opposition to what the Bible says?

After all, belief in ghosts can be a stepping stone to further occult involvement.   

I personally know of that kind of thing (the part I bolded above) happening to one believer. 

I personally know of that kind of thing (the part I bolded above) happening to one believer. 

While listening to a Christian radio program yesterday, a caller said she believed God allowed the mother's spirit to go back and cry out to the rescuers.   :crazy:

While listening to a Christian radio program yesterday, a caller said she believed God allowed the mother's spirit to go back and cry out to the rescuers.   :crazy:

Sad. 

For the record, the believer in my above post was deceived for years in thinking it was a ghost but finally figured out it was a demon and not a ghost. 

Sad. 

For the record, the believer in my above post was deceived for years in thinking it was a ghost but finally figured out it was a demon and not a ghost. 

Praise God the believers eyes were opened!

I wonder just how many Christians believe in ghosts. I personally know a few who are fascinated with those ghost hunting shows on tv.