IGNORED

FOR ALL YOU BUSH FANS

mdulin2004

Guest Plissken

Ovedya, do you by any chance live in Lynchburg, Virginia?

just like a UFO conspiracy theorist can show me evidence of captured alien life at Area 51.  In fact, I bet that I could use the rights granted to me by the Freedom of Information Act to find documents proving that: The earth is flat, the moon landing was an elaborate hoax, and that the government is secretly controlling U.S. citizens with alpha and gamma waves (therefore, you'd better wear a tinfoil hat ).

Uhhh....no. You can't find stuff to prove that. Wow, if you won't even believe un-classified US government military files and even the own words of Oliver North, then what will you believe?

And even sadder is the fact that Christians are wasting precious time with these foolish distraction.

An even sadder fact is that some Christians do now know the truth about their "Christian" government.

the term "christian government" refers to the fact that our country was founded on judeo-christian values. it does not mean that every member of our government follows God's law, nor does it mean that it will be free from corruption.

but the question is whether or not war is a sin. considering that God orained war against evil empires, i'd say the answer is no, not if you're warring against an evil empire. but even in biblical times, there were no sinless people, even on the side of righteousness. so IF a person, any person, believes the united states to be an evil empire, let that person live elsewhere.

amen?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Uhhh....no. You can't find stuff to prove that.

Wanna bet?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

the term "christian government" refers to the fact that our country was founded on judeo-christian values. it does not mean that every member of our government follows God's law, nor does it mean that it will be free from corruption.

but the question is whether or not war is a sin. considering that God orained war against evil empires, i'd say the answer is no, not if you're warring against an evil empire. but even in biblical times, there were no sinless people, even on the side of righteousness. so IF a person, any person, believes the united states to be an evil empire, let that person live elsewhere.

amen?

:laugh:

Amen, Sister.

t.

Guest Plissken

Wanna bet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Ovedya, your last few posts haven't made any sense.....so you believe that the US gov't controls people with alpha beta gamma rays, that the earth is flat, and that the moon landing is a hoax?

You said you could quote

find documents PROVING that: The earth is flat, the moon landing was an elaborate hoax, and that the government is secretly controlling U.S. citizens with alpha and gamma waves (therefore, you'd better wear a tinfoil hat ).

Wow, if you can find me a document PROVING to me that the Earth is flat, then show me!

but then you say

But that would prove nothing at all.

huh? :laugh: what you trying to say? I'm confused.

Guest Plissken

amen?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right ( and wrong concerning this administration ). But this Bush administration is a government that involves religion in its politics.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Wanna bet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Ovedya, your last few posts haven't made any sense.....so you believe that the US gov't controls people with alpha beta gamma rays, that the earth is flat, and that the moon landing is a hoax?

You said you could quote

find documents PROVING that: The earth is flat, the moon landing was an elaborate hoax, and that the government is secretly controlling U.S. citizens with alpha and gamma waves (therefore, you'd better wear a tinfoil hat ).

Wow, if you can find me a document PROVING to me that the Earth is flat, then show me!

but then you say

But that would prove nothing at all.

huh? :laugh: what you trying to say? I'm confused.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? You don't believe that the earth is flat? Don't you know about the huge government organized hoax in the mid-sixties? The moon landing was a hoax!

The point was to show that "documentation" can be provided for any number of conspiracy theories out there.

Your right ( and wrong concerning this administration ). But this Bush administration is a government that involves religion in its politics.

and it's about time, too! thank God bush involves his FAITH in his every day life, which just happens to be running our country.

but if you think bush is the only politician in washington, you really are very naieve.

Guest Plissken

and it's about time, too! thank God bush involves his FAITH in his every day life, which just happens to be running our country.

but if you think bush is the only politician in washington, you really are very naieve.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So your one of those people against separation of church and state....sick.

I guess you were ok with the crusade against muslims. A historical event that non-believers use against us.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

- Friedrich Nietzsche ( yes I know who Nietzsche is )

and Ovedya, you don't even believe un-classified government documents that show direct evidence, PROOF of CIA drug dealing? I've said it before and I'll say it again, even Oliver North admitted in his own words in his diary that he dealt drugs! what will you believe? Oh, I know. Everything that comes out of rupert murdoch's mouth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Are you this passionate when you preach the gospel to someone?