• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/01/1992

Depends on how you look at.

Prophecy purposes are supposed to teach on what is to come. I just want to make sure with what The Lord revealed to me.

To hold this back, I feel could be liken to the wicked servant who hid his talent. I want to at least put this in with exchangers. :)

I asked God before making this account on this website, should I post this here? I pray before doing something like this. I received the confirmation.

God bless! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Isn't this "Teaching?"

Yes, and full of kabbala mysticism on top of it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Prophecy purposes are supposed to teach on what is to come. I just want to make sure with what The Lord revealed to me.

To hold this back, I feel could be liken to the wicked servant who hid his talent. I want to at least put this in with exchangers. :)

I asked God before making this account on this website, should I post this here? I pray before doing something like this. I received the confirmation.

Are you in a church? If so, what denomination? 

Teaching is not permitted here except by the mods and admins on this site.

• Group:  Members

(Edit)

Edited by JCITT3

Non-denominational Christian.

If what I posted offends you, I apologize. This wasn't to hurt anyone in any way.

I don't think this forum community is for me.

It wasn't welcoming, even after I posted in the welcome post.

Jesus says if no one welcomes you, shake off the dust as a testimony against the town.

I shake off the web-dust.

I just wanted to be wise and post this, because what is wiser. To listen to man or God?

God bless you all! And stay encouraged, Our Lord is coming soon! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

If what I posted offends you, I apologize. This wasn't to hurt anyone in any way.

Jesus says if no one welcomes you, shake off the dust as a testimony against the town.

I just wanted to be wise and post this, because what is wiser. To listen to man or God?

I welcomed you, and I am someone :)

Sorry you removed your post, particularly if you felt led to post it.  Don't be discouraged because someone questions what you have to offer, particularly if it is something the Lord revealed to you.  Just a thought, God bless you.

I welcomed you, and I am someone :)

Aw, thank you! Yes, you are! You're family in Christ!

Thank you!

I didn't receive an email about it. Maybe they're not sent out or my email is sending them to the spam folder. :(

The prevent any offenses, I'll send the post to anyone who would want to know about it.

So if you'd like, I could send it to you! :D

According to "ayin", only mods and admins can be the "teachers" on here.

God bless you and yours abundantly in Christ! :)

Edited by JCITT3

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  18
  • Birthday:  12/31/1985

Hey J,

I am neither for or against you, but I do have some advice for your good if you are willing to listen. I've been through this kind of stuff you are facing now many times, and I would like to share what I've learned from my own journey. I hope this helps you. (c=

First, I would strongly recommend that you get to know the forum's rules before posting. If you had been aware of and this, you may have been able to take a stand for your post. As far as I remember, your post seemed to be a mix of both. I believe you intended to share a prophetic perspective, but it was a complicated one and thus required explaining. Does this mean you were teaching, and especially as that guideline mentions as teacher / student format? The line seems a bit fuzzy, so this may have been a good post to ask for input or permission from a moderator before posting.

Second, as a matter of principle, being new somewhere means you have to work on building relationships and favor with people before they may become open to your words. Of course, this is barring God giving you some special authority or favor in advance. Your method of interpreting things is far outside the norm and because of that if you want people to accept your message you need to do a lot of extra work in building bridges.

Thirdly, I remember you said you believed God wanted you to post this here. Now, I don't know you... but this is what I see of God's purpose here. I actually do believe it was His will for you to post that here, but I think you may have been totally off the mark for the reason why He told you to do this. Look, any serious Christian is going to believe Jesus is coming back soon and will be doing all they can to be ready. So why would God have you come tell us this again? Do you really think it is for us? Could it not have been so you'd have this experience of having your message rejected?

Indeed. I personally believe God had you post that because it puts you in a position where your approach and methods will be refined. If someone else here is edified, great! But, truly, God's main intent is to bring you closer to being made into the image of His son. So, you made a few mistakes, no big deal. You'll learn from them and next time you'll do better. I would strongly advise that you stick through this process so that God can make you into a messenger worthy of carrying His word - knowing how to approach people with wisdom and delivering the words of God with stunning accuracy.

I am glad to see your humble attitude, it gives me hope that God is working in you. If you believe God has no more for you here, then so be it. But I would recommend you truly search your heart to see if it is really God or the spirit of rejection that is telling you to leave.

Peace to you,

Starsman

Edited by Starsman