• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Self inflicted means: (of a wound or other harm) inflicted on oneself. How does one self inflict himself of a spinal injury in circumspect of the events transpired in this case? When he ran, he did of his own accord fall headlong to the ground and damage his spine that way, and did he did have the will to self inflict his injury when he was handcuffed and thrown head first into the paddywagon? The chief of police I believe said that after the autopsy that none of his bones were broken only his back spine. So it confuses me how you arrive to the conclusion that his injury was self inflicting. What evidence are you possessing that shows that?

Who said he was murdered by police? I sure didn't , because he wasn't. I don't follow media. I listened to what the chief of police has said, and viewed the events captured on phone video void of bias opinion.

I didn't follow the Michael Brown case, for you to link this to that proves that your coming in with preconceived notions rather than looking at this as a case of itself.

Edited by Alejandro84

Guest shiloh357

I am working from the very same media reports that you have access to and it has been reported that was slamming himself against the walls of the van and that has come from more than one source, including another prisoner that was in the van.

I didn't link this to the Brown case.   I simply said that in that case, initial facts were wrong.   Initially, it was reported that Brown was shot in the back.   My point was that what we think is "fact"  at this point might change as more evidence comes to light.   It happens a lot.   Right now, the latest information we have is all we have and we will wait for that to change.

The problem is that everyone is rushing to judgment on this when little to no evidence has been presented and no trial has taken place,   But you are assuming their guilt and have already called for them to be convicted and you do so before all of the evidence is known. 

At what time in the route did they apprehend that prisoner?

Because it is reported that when the second prisoner was apprehended, it was the fourth or fifth stop in the route and freddy was already unresponsive by then.

I think you missed it.....So it wasn't possible for the second prisoner to witness Mr. Gray bang his head against the inside of the BPD wagon when he was already unresponsive.

Guest shiloh357

I have already mentioned what they claim another prisoner said he did by slamming himself against the inside of the van.   

We don't know everything they said or saw.   You are still operating as if we have all of the facts, and I am not going to speculate and try to fill in the blanks with what I think or don't think happened. 

You just need to wait until facts are all in.

I didn't say I have all the facts I'm just stating what's already been gathered, seems like you're quick to believe another prisoner's testimony that would insue that the officers should not be prosecuted.

Ok let's wait.

Guest shiloh357

I don't that the officers should not stand trial.   I think they should.   But I don't think it should be assumed that they are guilty before standing trial.   I don't think we should put them on trial because we have already assumed their guilt on anything.

You would want the same consideration if you stood accused.