Guest WatchmanforJesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't going to post on here any more, but I just read what NEWBIE! had to say and I was stunned. I never seen someone say so much about something they know so little about. There is no need in trying to convince this person of anything else. The blind will lead the blind and they all will fall into the ditch together. Truly we all need to look up for our redemption draweth nigh.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zamick M

I agree with everyone in this forum however, let's not be decieved spiritually to believe that President Bush is not involved in this thing with these Arab nations. I can speak on Bush's persona, as I live in Texas, and I was led to believe that once a murderer is always a murderer although he doesn't use traditional means to make his hidden agenda come to "Pass." Bush has allowed the execution of hundreds and hundreds of people in the state of Texas when he was Governor of Texas. He advocated the "Slaying" of innocent people on Death Row in Texas and was known to "Not let noone make it" yet he has 3 DWI's on his record. Why would you not believe "like father, like son?"

Bush is trying to persuade Israel to stop their offensive against Palestine, Lebanon and many more to come. Iraqi President Saddam (Insane), has a special deep-rooted Hate for America much so, Al Quida Network which is financially supported by Yassar Arafat and Osama bin-laden. Once Israel tied Saddam to the 911 incident, he immediately wanted to attack them. When US posed sanctions against Iraq, Saddam needed a MasterPlan to make sure that America couldn't interfere and helped Israel as America has done since it's inception in 1948. After the 911 incident, have you noticed that once they (Arab Nations) saw the wounded and crippled America, they immediately begin to move on the offensive toward Israel making America scared to participate in what they know the must do and the fact of being Threatened by bin-laden of "More Terrorist Acts on US soil" has made America bow her knees to Allah (Translated Uh-Lie) and his wicked agenda. Israel has a right to go on offensive when you have a "Habitual Liar" like Yassar Arafat trying to take over land given to the Israelites by Jehovah God himself. He can only be successful if America is isolated and out of the scope, or realm if I may, of aid to Israel. Now, why did Israel's move to "Stamp out Terrorism" differ from America's? Because Bush has a hidden agenda. He is not a war-time president, so to speak, and his only concerns are those which involves atrocities that take place on American soil?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well actually I had another spin on things. As we know our leaders are where they are because God lets it be this way. When all the nations go up against Israel Prophecy does not say with the help of some other nation. In fact the Glory goes to God because this sliver of a country wins. No other explanation but God. The US has to stand down one way or another. Now God may be going about that by having Bush there or by blinding him, I don't know as I'm not a prophet or am I Gods spokes person I only know that Israel has to go it alone or it's not scriptural. As far as Bush's past we should be careful on the judgement end. Paul was once murdering christians so what Bush has done is between him and God. I'm not saying this to defend Bush but rather to point out how I as a christian view it. Also there are alot of good christians that have unsavory pasts so you may be offending some of them.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  155
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

April 22, 2002

Israel/Occupied Territories/Palestinian Authority

Jenin: Serious Breaches of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law

On their return from a research mission to Israel and the Occupied Territories, Amnesty International delegates presented today their preliminary findings during a press conference at the Foreign Press Association in London.

Israel/Occupied Territories/Palestinian Authority

Delegates interviewed eye-witnesses and met government representatives, including from the Israeli Defence Forces. They visited Rumaneh village, Jenin city, Jenin City Hospital and Jenin Refugee Camp.

"The evidence compiled indicates that serious breaches of international human rights and humanitarian law were committed, including war crimes, but only an independent international commission of inquiry can establish the full facts and the scale of these violations," said Javier Z

Guest Zamick M

Look, Neb, we all are aware that we all have sinned and falling short of the Glory of God, however, you listen to the media too much and that is the exact thing that will mislead more people astray in the last days. Arafat is strapping bombs to innocent civilians and trained personnel to go and take their lives for the sake of this "False God Allah (A Lie)". These people may perish if they did not have the Lord Jesus Christ in their lives yet I thought that we were in this battle to WIN SOULS TO THE THRONE OF THE MOST HIGH? If you can be easily swayed in any direction the media wants, then you too are just as guilty as Arafat, Bin-laden, & Saddam and should have went and put your money on the table to support Terrorism. If I believed what the media says then when does our FREE WILL crosses a line to what we want to do is not an option any more? Take for instance, The Mark of The Beast? If the media told you that you must take this Mark so we can keep up with our people but didn't tell you that you can not buy, sell, or trade lest you have this Mark, are you guilty of Sin against God? Yes, because the Bible clearly states that "There will be False Prophets claim to come in His name......." "All nations will make war against ISRAEL and right when they are getting ready to make their move, God will trample over the enemy when His feet touches Earth and kill the enemy." Now, why would you think that ISRAEL is above the laws of man? They are sick and tired of an "Axis of Evil" first crippling Americas economy with the 911 incident and then moving on the offensive to attack Israel immediately after wounding America! Saddam Hussien is behind more than 70 % of all evil in this world today because of his EXTREME HATRED of America and his inability to have what he could never get: Respect! Bin-Laden is a coward and Arafat is the "Worst kind of Evil I have seen" to human beings in all of History. Even what Hitler did to the Jews can't compare to Saddam & Arafat using their own citizens as Human Shields, but still Israel is blamed for a massacre? Israel did not go and just killed innocent people given that they too as a people where once killed by the Nazi's. That's like a Black man leaving Slavery, gaining power, and then enslaving others like he was once! That is so stupid for you to think that God will allow Israel to do such a thing and then pull out of the region with Arafat still alive? Get your facts straight because you sound like you're an

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

That was one of the biggest 'rants' I've seen on this board. Too bad most of it was speculation and opinion. I hate to see people waste their energy on such things. Evangelist, slow down and take a breath, you'll wear yourself out.

Prime#

• 6 months later...
Guest shadow2b
Well actually I had another spin on things. As we know our leaders are where they are because God lets it be this way. When all the nations go up against Israel Prophecy does not say with the help of some other nation. In fact the Glory goes to God because this sliver of a country wins. No other explanation but God. The US has to stand down one way or another. Now God may be going about that by having Bush there or by blinding him, I don't know as I'm not a prophet or am I Gods spokes person I only know that Israel has to go it alone or it's not scriptural. As far as Bush's past we should be careful on the judgement end. Paul was once murdering christians so what Bush has done is between him and God. I'm not saying this to defend Bush but rather to point out how I as a christian view it. Also there are alot of good christians that have unsavory pasts so you may be offending some of them.<p>Love in Christ

Teri

:rofl:  :biggrin: There are  a lot of good christians

with AN  UNSAVOURY PAST ???????         :D GIVE ME A BREAK bro.. WE [CHRISTIANS] ALL HAVE AN UNSAVOURY

PAST---- WE[CHRISTIANS TO BE] WERE DEAD IN SIN & TRESPASSES--IF ONE OF GOD'S LAWS ARE BROKEN ,WE ARE GUILTY OF ALL [THE BREAKING OF ALL LAWS]  james 1.vs. 10

FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL KEEP THE WHOLE LAW,AND YET OFFEND IN ONE POINT ,HE IS GUILTY OF ALL---GOD looks at

SIN as SIN--A murderer is NO WORSE THAN AN ADULTERER.

yet a THIEF is NO BETTER than A MURDERER.--HOWEVER GOD

CALLS A HOMOSEXUAL AN ABOMINATION--ROMANS 1vs.26--

thru.28-- FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS;FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST NATURE--AND

LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN ,LEAVING  THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN,BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER

MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND

RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET.--AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER

TO A REPROBATE MIND,TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVENIENT.-- REROBATE IS DEFINED --strongs-gr.96

adokimos--unapproved--rejected--worthless--

one source i looked up one time defined [REPROBATE] AS

UNFIT FOR SALVATION--but it's been so long i forget what

refrence book i used--AHH yes the calamities of age--

they say there are two things that start going

when you begin getting OLD-- one is your MEMORY & i FORGET what the SECOND one is----HAAAAA--HAAAAAA

HUMOR---a little levity never hurts does it ???

any way i think that should be sufficient to establish that we all have an UNSAVOURY past --or better yet WE ALL HAD

AN UNSAVOURY PAST--WE are NEW creatures in CHRIST  our

UNSAVOURY past is NO-more-- our lives are HID in CHRIST--

col.3.vs.3--FOR YE ARE DEAD AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH

CHRIST IN GOD---- PRAISE THE LORD--HALLELUJAH--

I FOR ONE AM SOOOOO GLAD MY FORMER LIFE IS HIDDEN --

I NEEDED THAT- SO--  BLESS GOD FOR HIS UNSPEAKABLE GIFT-- PRAISE GOD FOR HIS UNMERITED FAVOUR ==GRACE

SHALOM

shadow2b

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39

<snip>...the Jews don't feel guilty for the Murder of Christ do they, So why do you (boblandis) defend them, you say that some of this is simple Jew hatred and some of it is true, ...<snip> ~ WatchmanforJesus

Everyone should feel guilty for the murder of Christ, not just the Jews.

When Pilate told the crowd he did not want the blood of an innocent man on his hands, the Jews cried out "  His blood be on us, and on our children". They got what they wanted.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39

When Pilate told the crowd he did not want the blood of an innocent man on his hands, the Jews cried out "