IGNORED

Going through a difficult situation.

Guest Thallasa

Better to take their time and make sure they are not marrying for the wrong reasons   ,like sex, and to escapel

personal responsiblity for their own spiritual path  .There are so many marriages which break up because the

couple have not allowed enough time to get to know one another, well enough  .Once they are married it is too late .

I admire this young man, both for his love of this girl , and his love of God , as well as his  restraint .

Guest Thallasa

I too come from another culture ,and do not believe that marriage is essential to absolutely everyone, in their walk with God .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I too come from another culture ,and do not believe that marriage is essential to absolutely everyone, in their walk with God .

Agreed...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1948

Having the Scriptures as your ultimate and only source is your strong tower. Show her where the Scriptures state that gays are outside of the word of God as in  Corinthians and Romans. This doesn't mean you or I hate them BUT it does give substance to the fact the God loves all men BUT does not tolerate unforgiven sin. Gays are able to change according to the word of God. Let it lie there and uphold the truth of Scriptures. :read:  :read:  :read: