MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

We do need it. Without it there would be tyranny and by that I mean it would make what we have now would look like anarchy. The checks and balances Congress supplies is the only reason we've lasted as long as we have.

Newsflash, 2015, tyranny is what we have NOW.  Name one good decision or law coming out of Washington in the past five years.

While I agree what we have now is bad, it would be worse now if we didn't have it. All power corrupts, and the more power the more corruption. Our checks and balances have ensured that it doesn't corrupt as fast as other forms of government, but if we didn't have it we would have been at this point many many years sooner.

The main job of the federal government is defense, securing our borders.  Any powers not specifically granted to the federal government by the Constitution belong to the states.  We have allowed the central government to become too powerful and they need to be scaled back.  It takes real leadership for that to happen....outside of an armed rebellion we will have to elect people to bring this about. 

And you want another newsflash? Chances are this is nothing more then a smoke screen. While your all worried about your blessed meat, they're doing something that actually matters when your not watching.

Smokescreen?  No.  This is caving in to pressure from lobbyists by our intrepid members of Congress.  I can't think of one of them that I would want as janitor at my local high school. 

notice, while we were all up in arms over the confederate flag, the supreme court legalized gay marriage and congress ram rodded a controversial trade bill through. Now, your all up in arms, over beef. You know what? so what, meat is meat. Want to know where it comes from? by straight from the rancher. Thats what I do with my beef.  Right now is about the time we should be watching what theyre really up to-worrying about a label, on our meat package, is rather insignificant, in the long run. Be more worried what they dont want you to look at. . .

Oh give me a break...it doesn't matter if we're eating meat from some third world rat hole?  I think it does.  And believe it or not, most of us can watch the Supremes, our state governments, Congress, world events and the White House at the same time.  Imagine that. 

!!!!!!!  .... 'twould be great if all of them could be janitors !!!!!   --- but NEVER leave them where they can talk with children, or be around babies, or around girls, or be able to talk to teens or to adults...

'isolation' of the liars in positions of power may be one of the only ways to protect people in general from them....

may yahweh make it so,  today.  in yeshua's name,   amen.

So you think the powers that be all belong in a rubber room?  Or am I missing something here?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

morning-your preaching to the choir here, about the governments role. I agree, none of it is the governments job. But one of the governments tricks, is when they want to do something really dastardly, is to send people on a rabbits chase-make up some stupid law, or "controversy" like labels on meat, or flags, get people all riled up over this other issue, and while your riled up over this issue, they do what they want with the one that really matters, and no one notices because theyre to busy chasing the rabbit. this is a misdirection, dont let yourself be fooled.

morning-your preaching to the choir here, about the governments role. I agree, none of it is the governments job. But one of the governments tricks, is when they want to do something really dastardly, is to send people on a rabbits chase-make up some stupid law, or "controversy" like labels on meat, or flags, get people all riled up over this other issue, and while your riled up over this issue, they do what they want with the one that really matters, and no one notices because theyre to busy chasing the rabbit. this is a misdirection, dont let yourself be fooled.

Well, if that was their plan it sure didn't work.  This story is like fifth page filler on the news.  So what dastardly plan do you think they're up to? 

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if that was their plan it sure didn't work.  This story is like fifth page filler on the news.  So what dastardly plan do you think they're up to? 

I didn't see the post question (earlier up) about the rubber rooms - but

as far as protection from them,   we will have to , willing and joyful with no fear, trust Yahweh for His Plan and Salvation.  

because the dastardly plan they are up to,

is nothing less than the summing up of all things in one world government all

designed to kill all faith in the one true Yahweh Creator, and to kill or completely control all of the faithful.

The topic is 'country of origin no longer has to be put on meat labels'.  What do you think of that law?

Guest shiloh357

Meat isn't meat.   Other countries don't have the same kind of regulations we have in meat processing.   If we don't know where the meat is coming from, we likely don't know what they are passing off as "beef"  or whatever.  

This is not an issue like the flag issue something else.  This poses serious health risks especially to children and the elderly.   I would want to know, if I were a parent, what I am feeding my children.

The House of Reps is just plain stupid.

Meat isn't meat.   Other countries don't have the same kind of regulations we have in meat processing.   If we don't know where the meat is coming from, we likely don't know what they are passing off as "beef"  or whatever.  

This is not an issue like the flag issue something else.  This poses serious health risks especially to children and the elderly.   I would want to know, if I were a parent, what I am feeding my children.

The House of Reps is just plain stupid.

Yes.  And what does it say about us, the citizenry, that we allow them to remain in Congress? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I guess if we want meat raised here in the USA, we should start raising it ourselves or start hunting speed beef (aka deer).

Oldzimm

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It could also be a cover to allow Halal meat into general consumption.

Halal meat is food that has been sacrificed to idols, and if you don't know the country of origin then you're not going to be told if the meat is suitable for religious Muslims to eat either.