• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

LUKE 4 : 18 He hath anointed me to PREACH THE GOSPEL, to HEAL, to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives ( casting out demons ) , and recover the sight to the blind. You can restore sight to the blind by teaching people to cast out demons so they can obey the Lord.

Are you doing what Jesus Christ told you to ? Is your Pastor ? If your pastor is not teaching and doing deliverance you must find a church that wants to listen to Jesus Christ.

Many of the CHRISTIANS TRACTS that are being handed out today FOCUS on one thing being born again. We must accept the bible as a whole , not in part. It's fine to preach being born again but, why do the tracts EXCLUDE preaching DELIVERANCE to the captives ( casting out demons) ? Jesus Christ did not exclude this part of his ministry. Why do Christians tracts exclude DELIVERANCE ?

PREACHING THE GOSPEL , PREACHING DELIVERANCE TO THE CAPTIVES, LUKE 4 :18

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOME REAL PREACHING WRITE A TRACT WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THE OUIJA BOARD. GO TO ANY PRINTER TO HAVE COPIES MADE. THE PRINTER WILL MAKE THE TRACT FOR YOU, IF YOU WRITE IT OUT FOR THEM. YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO PUT MY WEBSITE ON THE TRACT. STAND IN FRONT OF ANY TOY STORE THAT SELLS THE BOARD SUCH AS TOYS "R" US , AND PASS OUT THE TRACTS. WHEN I GO TO ATLANTIC CITY TO HAND OUT TRACTS I STAND IN FRONT OF THE FORTUNE TELLERS STORE FRONTS AND GIVE OUT TRACTS ON DELIVERANCE. THE TRACTS INCLUDE INFORMATION ABOUT FORTUNE TELLING THAT IS AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD AND TO CAST OUT DEMONS. IF YOU HAND OUT DELIVERANCE TRACTS YOU WILL BE TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL ARE AND THEY MIGHT STOP GOING TO THE FORTUNE TELLER AND USING THE OUIJA BOARD. SAY THIS PRAYER BEFORE AND AFTER YOU HAND OUT DELIVERANCE TRACTS: FATHER, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME I ASK FOR YOUR PROTECTION AGAINST DEMONS THAT WILL TRY TO STOP ME FROM GIVING OUT DELIVERANCE TRACTS OR TRY TO HARM ME FOR DOING THIS , I COVER MYSELF AND THE TRACTS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, I BIND ALL DEMONS THAT ARE AROUND US AND COMMAND YOU TO STAY AWAY !

SOME OF YOU DO ONE ON ONE PREACHING. YOU CAN INCLUDE TRACTS IN YOUR MINISTRY. YOU CAN GIVE THEM OUT WHERE EVER YOU GO. I PUT THEM ON CAR WINDSHIELDS WHEN I GO TO SHOPPING. PLEASE DON'T SAY I AM NOT CALLED TO DO THIS ! YES YOU ARE ! WE ALL ARE ! IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN YOU ARE CALLED TO DO THIS. ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT AND BECOME A REAL WORKER IN THE FIELD ? YES OR NO ?

Your Sister in Christ,

Helena

Edited by deliveranceminister

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

LUKE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Helena,

You seem to be saying that a "worker in the field" is not truly working unless he casts out demons. That is entirely untrue. Casting out demons is not on equal par with preaching the gospel of repentence unto salvation. Paul never preached it - he only ever preached Christ crucified - so why should we?

• Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Exactly :)

This verse was refering to Christ himself. It is not there for us to claim for ourselves.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

Helena,

You seem to be saying that a "worker in the field" is not truly working unless he casts out demons.  That is entirely untrue.  Casting out demons is not on equal par with preaching the gospel of repentence unto salvation.  Paul never preached it - he only ever preached Christ crucified - so why should we?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus Christ preached casting out of demon Mark 16 : 17 and gave authority to Christians

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Helena,

You seem to be saying that a "worker in the field" is not truly working unless he casts out demons.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Helena,

Let us take a look at Mark 16?

And these signs shall follow them that believe!

We are not to focus on the signs and gifts rather the preaching of the Word. Looking at the gifts of Grace and focused on them rather than Christ and the Gospel. May cause us to be seeking a sign? :24:

Read Mark 16 signs shall follow in context;

Mr 16:15

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mr 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Mr 16:17

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mr 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mr 16:19

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Helena,

You seem to be saying that a "worker in the field" is not truly working unless he casts out demons.

Guest alexdisback

Or, and I know, I know, Im going out on a limb, you guys can calm down, stop worrying about things that don't matter, and perhaps start being productive in ways that can help people who really need it. If you are that passionate about saving people, stop passing out fliers to people who will just throw them out anyway, use your time wisely, perhaps collect money for the red cross tsunami fund, or maybe collect toys for a toy drive or a food drive for the soldiers in Iraq.

Your ideas are noble, but you are just being stubborn if you think that the people you give these fliers to actually pay heed to them. A flier will not change a person, maybe an experience or person will, but not a flier. Instead, why dont you show the grace of god by helping save lives or making those who suffer (especially in the name of our country) a little more comfortable.