WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Who said he was dumb?  He has convinced a large number of people he is a conservative even though 20 years in the public eye shows just the opposite.  He supports progressive and big government ideals and he has conservatives coming to his defense like he was the 2nd coming of Reagan.  

He is obviously very smart. 

There are real, honest conservatives running and everyone is chasing after the shiny new thing while ignoring the man behind the curtain. 

It is fascinating to watch, that is for sure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

When multiple polls by multiple organizations with very different ideologies produce the same results for months on end, it is ok to trust them.

And do you really believe the US is so weak that Iran is a threat to us?

When they have ICBM's that can reach us tipped with nukes, then yes they are.   One huge mistake people make is in underestimating their enemies. They don't need ICBMs to hit Israel.   They need ICBM's to hit us.   One thing we should have learned from the Holocaust is that when a mad man says that he intends to kill you, believe him. 

The polls right now reflect the fact that we have become a low information culture.   People can tell you everything you never wanted to know about the Kardashians, the Jersey Shore and every sports statistic out there, but don't know anything about current events, or even how our country works. 

But that should not be the barometer by which we judge the seriousness of the situation.  

Though I disagree with you on the dangers of Iran,  I agree about the low information voter. That is why the Iran deal will not be an issue that affects the election, whether it should be or not.

It also explains Trump's popularity. 

I would imagine that Trump's popularity is due to Common Sense and a sense of betrayal by the current U.S. government. It is the low information voter that is actually criticising Trump. It is the low information voter that loves to slander Trump.

The darling of the conservatives is a man that was a Democrat before he changed.

Was pro abortion before he was against it.

Was for ObamaCare before he was against it.

Was for progressive tax policy before for he was...oh wait, he is still progressive in the realm of taxes.

Has never been against the government using eminent domain to take land from one private owner to give to a different one, all in the name of increased tax base.  He was and is for a Supreme Court ruling that is now being used in California to try and take land from churches and give to businesses that will pay more taxes.

And yet you claim those who do not support Trump are the low information voter.   The evidence does not support your false claim.

The evidence DOES support my claim. I never said that Trump supporters were particularly well-informed, I merely pointed out that the low-information voters despise Trump and slander him at every opportunity. They despise him because he speaks certain truths that they cannot stomach. The low information voters have been indoctrinated by Leftist rubbish and revisionist history.They hate Conservative values and they have little if any Common Sense.

I'm not concerned about Trump's hypocrisy, the low information voters are not concerned about that either. They're more concerned about calling him names - sexist, racist... whatever... than actually listening to what he really says rather than what they imagine that he says.

So the low information voter is both for and against Trump.   That is convenient.   So which are you? The low information voter for Trump the low information voter against Trump? 

I'm actually British and cannot vote in U.S. elections so your question is almost irrelevant. Perhaps if you'd bothered to look at my posts you would have seen that.

I'm not a low information voter though. I would vote for Trump if possible as the lesser of evils. I'd rather vote for somebody who is patriotic, understands how the economy works, can identify the enemy (both within and without) and has the courage to stand up for what is right.

Basically, I'd never vote for any Leftist as history has proven them to be always wrong. As a former Godless extreme Leftist, I can say that without bias.

Obama's regime is evil and Trump is one of the few politicians who is calling him out for that. Only the smart people seem to realise that but the arrogant Left as usual bark on about low information voters when the truth is they are the lowest information voters in existence.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

So, do Yanks get on British forums and prattle on about British politics?  Or is that just something that people do in regards to American politics?

Your post confused me in one area, are you suggesting I am on the Left?

Edited by Flames of Liberty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

This is a Christian Forum and we do discuss politics here and I don't have a problem with people in other countries submitting their opinions about our politics.  I only have a problem with the people that aren't from the US telling us what is wrong with our Constitution as if they know what it's like to be an American citizen.

There are plenty of Trump topics on this forum, why is he being discussed in this topic?