OldSchool2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Someone I know was telling me that all the poor were left behind because it takes so much money to go to the other countries.This person was saying that many of the refugees are highly skilled and they are hiring a lot of them in Germany.

What is your take on this?

Some of them may be highly skilled, but ask yourself this. Most of the refugees are men of fighting age. Where are the women and children?

I have seen women and children among the refugees.What about the little boy they found on the beach.His picture was all over the media.So the poor are left behind because they do not have the money it takes to transport?

I have also and so I wonder where the claim they are all males is coming from.

There is a minority of women and children and the Media milk it for all it is worth. Look at other news clips that are not from the Mainstream Media and you will see just how many aggressive, ungrateful, healthy young Muslim men make up the majority of the refugees.

Where are the statistics?

Media shows us what they want us to see.

Where are the stats?

Are the stats real?

I mean, that's just it, I haven't seen any stats yet, just unsubstantiated claims.

People say that see this and they see that but what is the truth?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Someone I know was telling me that all the poor were left behind because it takes so much money to go to the other countries.This person was saying that many of the refugees are highly skilled and they are hiring a lot of them in Germany.

Some of them may be highly skilled, but ask yourself this. Most of the refugees are men of fighting age. Where are the women and children?

I have seen women and children among the refugees.What about the little boy they found on the beach.His picture was all over the media.So the poor are left behind because they do not have the money it takes to transport?

There is a minority of women and children and the Media milk it for all it is worth. Look at other news clips that are not from the Mainstream Media and you will see just how many aggressive, ungrateful, healthy young Muslim men make up the majority of the refugees.

Where are the stats?

Are the stats real?

I mean, that's just it, I haven't seen any stats yet, just unsubstantiated claims.

I would really like to know Bopeep.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

Where are the stats?

Are the stats real?

I can see where some of the claims such as ISIS and the terrorists being among these refugees makes sense but I have heard several claims on both sides and I am confused.I am trying to be opened minded.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Where are the stats?

Are the stats real?

I can see where some of the claims such as ISIS and the terrorists being among these refugees makes sense but I have heard several claims on both sides and I am confused.I am trying to be opened minded.

As am I.