• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

from Jihad Watch:

"The fate of those Iraqi Christians who had fled from the Islamic State only to be incarcerated in the United States has finally been decided by the Obama administration: they are to be thrown back to the lions, where they will likely be persecuted if not slaughtered like so many Iraqi Christians before them...."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/raymond-ibrahim-obama-throws-christian-refugees-to-lions

So why are Christians who suffer the most in the Mid East wanted the least in the United States? 

"The answer is that the Obama administration defines refugees as people 'persecuted by their government.'  In other words, the only 'real' refugees are those made so due to the actions of Bashar Assad.  As for those who are being raped, slaughtered, and enslaved based on their religious identity by so-called 'rebel' forces fighting Assad—including the Islamic State—their status as refugees is evidently considered dubious at best...."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

from Jihad Watch:

"The fate of those Iraqi Christians who had fled from the Islamic State only to be incarcerated in the United States has finally been decided by the Obama administration: they are to be thrown back to the lions, where they will likely be persecuted if not slaughtered like so many Iraqi Christians before them...."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/09/raymond-ibrahim-obama-throws-christian-refugees-to-lions

So why are Christians who suffer the most in the Mid East wanted the least in the United States? 

"The answer is that the Obama administration defines refugees as people 'persecuted by their government.'  In other words, the only 'real' refugees are those made so due to the actions of Bashar Assad.  As for those who are being raped, slaughtered, and enslaved based on their religious identity by so-called 'rebel' forces fighting Assad—including the Islamic State—their status as refugees is evidently considered dubious at best...."

That is ridiculous. The ones who are fighting Bashir al-Assad's government are not being persecuted, they are Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the government and introduce Sharia law.

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

... So why are Christians who suffer the most in the Mid East wanted the least in the United States? 

That is ridiculous. The ones who are fighting Bashir al-Assad's government are not being persecuted, they are Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the government and introduce Sharia law.

That's why "real" and "rebel" are in quotations.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

Someone I know was telling me that all the poor were left behind because it takes so much money to go to the other countries.This person was saying that many of the refugees are highly skilled and they are hiring a lot of them in Germany.

What is your take on this?

Someone I know was telling me that all the poor were left behind because it takes so much money to go to the other countries.This person was saying that many of the refugees are highly skilled and they are hiring a lot of them in Germany.

Some of them may be highly skilled, but ask yourself this. Most of the refugees are men of fighting age. Where are the women and children?

Some of them may be highly skilled, but ask yourself this. Most of the refugees are men of fighting age. Where are the women and children?

I have seen women and children among the refugees.What about the little boy they found on the beach.His picture was all over the media.So the poor are left behind because they do not have the money it takes to transport?

I have seen women and children among the refugees.What about the little boy they found on the beach.His picture was all over the media.So the poor are left behind because they do not have the money it takes to transport?

There are a few women and children but most of them appear to be young men. Some of them are not even escaping from war zones. They are sneaking in from other countries. Then of course, there is ISIS. ISIS are sneaking in terrorists.

This is an Islamic invasion and the gullible PC brigade are falling for it.

There are a few women and children but most of them appear to be young men. Some of them are not even escaping from war zones. They are sneaking in from other countries. Then of course, there is ISIS. ISIS are sneaking in terrorists.

So ISIS and the terrorists are just using this as a good opportunity.A good camouflage? Are some of those men leaving their wives and children behind?

So ISIS and the terrorists are just using this as a good opportunity.A good camouflage? Are some of those men leaving their wives and children behind?

Yes they are.

You see the Devil is very good at deception. He makes good appear evil and vice-versa. He's appealing to the compassion of the naive. Many people have been appalled by the select news items that the Media have shown us - a child dying, refugees pleading for help and so on. They think that anybody who wishes to turn refugees away must be heartless or racist, but I liken it to myself turning up on your doorstep with a baby. When you answer the door I thrust the baby into your arms and run away. If you drop the baby or refuse to look after it, you will be seen as being the heartless one, yet who will be there to question why I abandoned the baby in the first place?

It's the same sort of nasty tricks that the Palestinians use when they attack the Israelis and then use children as human shields. It makes the Israelis look bad when they try to defend themselves.

Many of these refugees claim to be leaving war-torn countries so why don't they stop at the nearest country where there is no war (such as Turkey)? But they don't. They pass through several countries until they come to the wealthiest ones such as Germany or Britain. If they were that desperate and that hungry they wouldn't travel thousands of miles to the most attractive places. Beggars can't be choosers.

Why don't Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia take them in? After all aren't most of these people fellow Muslims? The Muslim countries won't have them, yet we're meant to feel guilty if we don't want them.

Why are so many of these refugees young men of fighting age? Why have these cowards abandoned their women and children?

Why are the refugees so ungrateful? They come to Europe, well-wishers bring them food and they just mock the well-wishers. Many of them don't even want the food - so they can't be that desperate.

This is a Muslim invasion disguised as a refugee crisis. The Muslims don't need to escape the war, they started it. Where are the Christian refugees who really need rescuing?

There are stories of Muslim refugees attacking the Christians in the refugee camps. There are also cases reported where boats full of refugees have come to Europe and the Muslims have thrown all the Christians overboard.