IGNORED

Purim Pastries filled with blood

That's one of the things I like about you, Teri.  You go right to the source.  I think you missed your calling as an investigative reporter.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people here overlook and will not admit the sins of Israel in the conflict. They turn a blind eye to Israel's sins and villify the Palestinians. In so doing they are supporting "the doctine" and "the subsequent support of greedy, bloody, fanaticism" by the Jews, in my opinion and worse yet, they are claiming that it is God's plan and work as if God is the big Israeli general in the sky directing the slaughter and oppression of the innocents. This is a false representation and lends support to Israeli greed and aggression. I think you guys will be surprised to find out one day that God is not interested in this war other than to grieve over man's inhumanity to their fellow man and their lack of love for each other.

Levi, I really don't think anyone on this board condones the slaughter of innocent people from either side, but you said, "God is not interested in this war..."  This war has been prophesied by G-d to Israel through His prophets.

I have a much different view of Bible prophecy concerning Israel than most here. I just don't believe that Israel is justified in this unholy war and I really don't think God even cares who lives there. The whole conflict just demonstrates the wickedness of man, the Jews first and then the Gentiles. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Levi, again may I ask one of my less than intelligent questions but on what do you base your "different" view of Israel in bible prophesy???  

Additionaly, I would like to reiterate that no posting upon this board to my knowledge has condoned any war or bloodshed in Israel or anywhere else in the world.  However, to say that GOD doesn't care.....  hmm.... mighty bold statement my friend.  I find it inconceivable that there is anything taking place on this earth that God DOESN'T care about.... especially when it sets the stage for fulfillment of much that was prophesied in the Old and New Testament.... including the eventual rise of the Anti-Christ........  All I can say is I'm looking up for my redemption draweth nigh.

I've said it all before tango. There is much in the New testament about it. I'm getting kina weary of explaining my position and I don't really want to get into a bible study here. Suffice it to say that Christ fulfilled the Old Covenant with the Jews and made a New Covenant which encompasses all of mankind. There is much in the epistles about this. What I meant about God not caring is that the physical land of Israel is just a piece of rock and dirt to Him, nothing special and His chosen are only the believers and receivers of Christ and not a flesh and blood race. Israel is a spiritual kingdom of believers in Christ. Maybe if I feel like digging up all the scriptures sometime I can present it to you later but right now I'm a little weary of it. I feel a bit like this verse;

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Levi,

If God does not care about that piece of land, why is that peice fo land mentioned by name or referred to over 400 times in the Bible?

Why did he choose Jerusalem for Abraham to sacrifice Isaac?

Why was His Son born in Bethlehem?

Why does it say that in the end he will replace whats left of war-torn Jerusalem with a New Jerusalem and that each year we will go their and pay homage to the King Of Kings and Prince Of Peace and a Jew?

Thank you, I await your reply.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I really would like to get into a bible study here, thats one of the reasons I sought out christian sites. I wanted to learn something. But Lev you don't need to go through it all again we know what your stance is. It's ok to believe what we believe. Ok agree to disagree.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On the contrary Levi, I cannot see this as foolish nor contentious, just one of several mere questions.  On Several occassions I have challenged you to provide reference or sitations of postings from individuals on this board that back

"the doctine" and "the subsequent support of greedy, bloody, fanaticism" by the Jews"

All that I am doing is trying to gain understanding of "your view." I appologize that I haven't had the opportunity to understand your position but as one that is new to this board I haven't.  Somehow I don't find evidence

that supports the view that God has "forgotten" a people chosen by him.  

"Christ fulfilled the Old Covenant with the Jews and made a New Covenant which encompasses all of mankind."

By this are you implying that God eliminated his original covenant with Israel and negated everything in the Old Testament not yet fulfilled???  

Is it your belief that the Church replaced Israel in future prophetic messages...a view that is clearly not supported in prophesy.  Just trying to gain a little understanding here that's all....

Thanks,

Tango

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Read this ABC News report on the Purim Pastries

Is that just a LITTLE watered down?  Just wondering what your thoughts are?

With much agape love,

George