Guest Daydreamer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I have lost my way. I think god is not even real. I listen for anything just to know that he's real but I have not heard anything

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I have lost my way. I think god is not even real. I listen for anything just to know that he's real but I have not heard anything

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  14

Mark 9:14 + a father brought his son who was thrashing about on the ground to be healed. The disciples could not heal the son and Jesus said " All things are possible if you believe.' The father said ' I believe..help thou my unbelief.'

Sometimes we believe yet there is some doubt. Ask Jesus to help you with your "unbelief".

We are human and think we believe yet it only takes a little doubt, a word from someone, a thought placed by the enemy to make us question our faith. When this happens...ask Jesus to give you the faith that you need to believe and to real Himself to you. He is who He said He is. God of very God, The Son of God, begotten not created. Before you read the Bible ask Jesus to reveal Himself through the Bible and open your eyes to a His truth.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Peace is to come on you soon because God loves humility and doubt is very humble.  He knows that you have never seen him and isn't going to get mad at you.  You seem like you don't want to NOT believe which means you want there to be something greater than you, also very humble.  I would pray to the Holy Spirit and let it be known that you want the truth.  It will work.