• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

What would you say to this suggestion?

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

And that is what is wrong with society today.... Comments like that are what devalues marriage. Sadly, so many people buy into that. If you build your relationship on a foundation of Christ, and keep it that way, then there is no need to "test drive" it. Marriage is supposed to be a holy sanctification. That comment is ignorant as they undoubtedly have no clue as to the relationship, "marriage" between God and Israel.

I don't look at many comments any longer.I have seen more four letter words in them....:o

I don't follow, bo. What do you mean?

Well,there are many news articles that have comments from various people regarding the article at the bottom.Some people are really nasty who post those comments.I don't need it.

Ohhh, Okay. :) I was looking over the posts for 4 letter words LOL :P I understand now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

And that is what is wrong with society today.... Comments like that are what devalues marriage. Sadly, so many people buy into that. If you build your relationship on a foundation of Christ, and keep it that way, then there is no need to "test drive" it. Marriage is supposed to be a holy sanctification. That comment is ignorant as they undoubtedly have no clue as to the relationship, "marriage" between God and Israel.

I don't look at many comments any longer.I have seen more four letter words in them....:o

Well,there are many news articles that have comments from various people regarding the article at the bottom.Some people are really nasty who post those comments.I don't need it.

Ohhh, Okay. :) I was looking over the posts for 4 letter words LOL :P I understand now.

Does that make sense?:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

Does that make sense?:)

Yes it does! :) Thank you for clarifying!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

trial method for marriage....nice, not. Completly not Biblical, and a sign of our decaying times.

Guest shiloh357

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

It is an awful suggestion and is ungodly counsel.   Marriage is defined by God as a lifetime covenant between husband and wife and it is a covenant they make before God.  They are accountable to Him because marriage is His domain.   What he suggests is an example of man's rebellion against God.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

It is an excellent suggestion! Totally rad! :whistling:

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

And while were at it, why don't we just change the Constitution, just to adapt to the times?:blink:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

And while were at it, why don't we just change the Constitution, just to adapt to the times?:blink:

YEAH, WHY NOT? :D

Got to have regular updates for the utmost satisfaction and security of costumers, I mean, citizens.

Yes, now that you mention it, how about this new suggestion? People get a marriage license, and (like good software) it can have a long-term support for updates and fixes. One license for all those marriages down the road... :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

IMG-20151107-WA0002.jpg

Why is it an interesting suggestion?